[OC] Basics Mafia - Day 3

Life

Just so you guys know, phase ended while I was busy.

I don't have any logs to share, but I can say this: I'm not scum, neither am I town, but I can change my alignment and win con if I want to (once only).

That's the reason why I did not have to be careful with my claims at all. I can easily back any claims by changing my win con later on. The ability I spoke to Shinori about was the ability to change alignments depending on how the game situation is like.

Btw, Doc on me if you please, Shinori's scum buddy is definitely going to snipe for me tonight.

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you don't have any logs to share

Are you admitting Shinori wasn't lying but you were?

You do realise that no one, neither town or scum, is gonna believe you'd want to help any of them? It's not a good reason for throwing claims everywhere at all!

Hmm hmm, that's fine with me.

I'll tell you guys more in D2. After I get some things done.

Town, if you do want to win, tell your Doc to come on me tonight. Otherwise, you might lose your only chances of winning.

He's also no longer the only person who's making that excuse coughSBcough.

Seriously, has SB told anyone else that he plans on doing an info dump? I think he just made that up because his scum buddy cam thinks I'm going to vig him.

Boron, PM me what you know, because I really can't understand your affection for scumancer.

Also no we are not wasting the doctor on you scumancer like, seriously? How can you even ask that?

All I'll say is that this game is getting pretty weird.

Aleph, I'd rather you PM me first about that or ... well, anything about this game I guess.

Doctor should be on whoever s/he feels is worth protecting. Don't be on me, though.

Please, stop being so dense, Aleph. Town members who got that PM should know what would happen if scum managed to joint.

Town needs some sort of extra firepower in order to win. What if Shinori's already connected his scum buddy with the other faction?

Yes, I have a kill, but I'm going to use it for town and to help town win. I'm going to attempt to find Shinori's scum buddy and shoot him.

Town will need my extra kills in order to win, or else even if you lynch scum every night, you will not be able to lynch them fast enough to win the game.

All I'm offering for my services is a temporary truce with town. I'll help you out in exchange for not being lynched and protection from scum in order to help complete my job.

I'm only also going to fully claim my role in the morning if I survive, otherwise there isn't any point in sharing my role anymore.

Doctor, please protect me tonight if you want to help town win. Otherwise, by my calculations, town is going to lose by the end of N2.

[sNIP]

Guys, I have a proposal for you all.

Prims and Paperblade are scumbuddies and they are leading the town around with votes and lynches. If all of you continue listening to them or letting them lead town around, they will eventually lynch out town's power roles.

They are lynching me because they have realised that I have lied to them in order to get them to claim to me.

What I want now is a discussion on what and who you guys want to lynch today. If you do not lynch mafia accurately from Day 1, the chances of town winning are slim, because according to Rapier's Numbers and the information I got from Prims and Paper, we are in a 7/2/2/1 setup.

You do realise that in the best case scenario of us lynching scum accurately each day:

Day 1 end: 7/4

Night 1 end: 4/4 if all scum factions work together (we lose in this case), 5/3 if one scum faction does not work together

These two numbers are the only plausible ones because Shinori and Prims/Paperblade's factions have decided to work together. The only problem is that we do not know if ITP will work with us or not or whether we even have a Vig to help us.

Day 2 end: 4/3

Night 2 end: 2/2 (we lose)

I also know that Prims/Paperblade are going to backstab Shinori later on, so I have tried negotiating with Shinori to break off their alliance and eliminate Prims/Paperblade's faction first.

So, I want to know how many of you are willing to lynch Prims/Paperblade and work with Shinori's faction for one night first?

I will post this in the thread if I get no responses in a while.

paper is confirmed town and i'm not sold on prims yet either

right now we're at 7/3/1 if rapier's numbers are to be confirmed (public confirmation would be nice)

in a worst-case scenario we're at 5/3/1 by the end of tonight, or 4/3/1 if our vig misshoots (yes i know for a fact we have a vig)

No, it's confirmed that scum have 2 different factions.

Otherwise, Shinori would not have said other scum faction had contacted him.

We're in 7/2/1/1 right now, with 3 non-town kills.

Follow my calculations and see what happens.

Think as well, Paperblade was frozen to thread on D1, so there was no way he could have coordinated with Prims to claim scum to me in the middle of D1, that log Prims posted is obviously fake.

THIS IS A PUBLIC NOTICE:

I am extremely irritable due to non-mafia reasons. Cam can vouch for me on this. Please do not attempt to contact me for an hour if you don't want me to freak out on you.

You just told me to PM you when I asked you to PM me.

What a bunch of crap.

Demand a sub if it's so bad, this is stupid.

I told you to PM me, and you didn't. Wasn't this over 2 hours ago? Why didn't you PM me then? :/

Think as well, Paperblade was frozen to thread on D1, so there was no way he could have coordinated with Prims to claim scum to me in the middle of D1, that log Prims posted is obviously fake.

it was from night zero hurr durr

i even said this is that exact fuckin post

Just so you guys know, phase ended while I was busy.

I don't have any logs to share, but I can say this: I'm not scum, neither am I town, but I can change my alignment and win con if I want to (once only).

That's the reason why I did not have to be careful with my claims at all. I can easily back any claims by changing my win con later on. The ability I spoke to Shinori about was the ability to change alignments depending on how the game situation is like.

So your current win condition is "survive" and your other win condition is "be the last one alive"? I think I read this at some point. If that's the case, it's obvious you're dangerous.

Btw, Doc on me if you please, Shinori's scum buddy is definitely going to snipe for me tonight.

I really hope that happens.

Hmm hmm, that's fine with me.

I'll tell you guys more in D2. After I get some things done.

Town, if you do want to win, tell your Doc to come on me tonight. Otherwise, you might lose your only chances of winning.

If you don't want to post it on thread, say what it is to someone you trust. Seriously, this swearing isn't helping your case.

right now we're at 7/3/1 if rapier's numbers are to be confirmed (public confirmation would be nice)

in a worst-case scenario we're at 5/3/1 by the end of tonight, or 4/3/1 if our vig misshoots (yes i know for a fact we have a vig)

If Shinori's actions can be "trusted", we have 2 Mafias here. So yeah, my numbers are right. 7/2/1/1.