Some balls are held for charity

And some for fancy dress

But when they're held for pleasure

They're the balls that I like best

My balls are always bouncing

To the left and to the right

It's my belief that my big balls

Should be held every night

Sorry about that. Free time is eating up my chances to host this game properly. I'm truly sorry.

Umm... nobody died. Lynch ends 36 hours from now.

Edited by Am Yisrael Chai

In addition, some guy at a football game says this over the mic.

Lynch Boron then Cam. List of claims:

Fera: Vanilla

Proto: Safeguard

Boron: Hooker, can't stop kills

Paperblade: Announcer

Obviam: Deathcourier (makes a message to send to a player, only sends it if he dies that night)

j00: Bodyguard (redirects kills on target to self)

Cam: Cop

Rapier: Numbers

Prims claimed mafia with me as his scumbuddy to Shinori to learn his scumbuddy, which was SB. SB confirmed this to both myself and Prims, and claimed that his faction could kill N1/N2 and N3/N4 and so on (not nonconsecutive, since they could kill N2+3). Thus, their faction is eliminated excepting for the case where Shinori/SB were town and tried to do the same thing as Prims/me.

Note that there is no vigilante claim. That means that *anyone who dies at night from now on is confirmed town*.

Boron's role is useless to town as it cannot stop kills. Cam's role is too similar to Prims.

If there are 2 deaths tonight we are pretty fucked.

In the announcement, Paperblade said SB was Shinori's scumbuddy. No one said he wasn't obvscum but even if we've eliminated a scum faction and SK there should still be one more scum faction left. I'm guessing this really is the case since there were no kills tonight.

I've found Boron suspicious in the way she defended Mancer even when he was admitting he was lying, and her roleclaim doesn't help either.

##Vote: Boron

Yeah, I was suspicious about her too. I asked some people about her earlier, and I still find her quite... odd. Not scummy, but odd. I don't mind lynching her to put my worries at ease.

##Vote: Boron

Normally, I'd be fighting back hard against a mislynch but I think I've honestly stopped caring about this game. (My apologizes to Life and eclipse, stuff just got in the way and this game fell on the lower end of my priorities.) I'd give you guys reasons why you shouldn't lynch me, but I don't think I give a damn.

If this is LYLO, whee town just fucked themselves over.

Uh, also ... if you guys are going to lynch me then at least give better reasoning. I mean, seriously.

Yeah, I was suspicious about her too. I asked some people about her earlier, and I still find her quite... odd. Not scummy, but odd. I don't mind lynching her to put my worries at ease.

"Being odd" is a terrible reason to vote someone. "Being scummy" is. Besides, you don't get flips this game. How does this put your mind at ease.

Paperblade and j00, I would remind you both of a certain other game where I got lynched over rolespec, but that game is still ongoing so I can't. Point being, lynching people because their role is "worthless" is dumb and you're going to look pretty foolish if it turns out said person wasn't lying. (Which is the case here.)

For me, it's not so much rolespec as your attitude on Mancer when he was messing around and screwing everyone, including himself, over. You're not any better now, you've basically given up on defending yourself and aren't contributing to scumhunting or voting anyone. You're being plain scummy.

Like I said, I've pretty much stopped caring about this game and don't really care if I'm lynched. I'm not going to bother defending myself when I've been wishing that scum would shoot me since N1.

boron is confirmed town according to my scan

also can someone please tell me what the fuck prims claimed

Dear CT075, you are Snoop Dogg.

Today, we will learn how you got the Snoop part of your name. Every night, you can snoop on a player of your choice and you'll have their role PM the next day. In case you haven't figured it out, you're the investigator.

You are Town. You win when you eliminate all threats.

Good luck.

Dear Taewoo, you are Maya the Siren.

Being hot and also a Siren with magical powers and shit, you are the aptly named town hooker. Every night, you may choose to Phaselock someone so that they cannot complete their night action. However, killers will still kill even if they have been Phaselocked. Basically, you don't stop kill attempts.

You are Town. You win when you eliminate all threats.

Good luck.

Welp, looks like Cam got my role PM.

##Vote: Paperblade

I've been suspecting since N1, after talking to people, that he and Prims were on a scum team. If not, gg I guess.

clarification:

i was all for lynching boron (i said to i think hextator and someone else that i found boron scummy, you can ask them) until the scan came back (which is incidentally the first scan to actually go through)

i just really dislike the idea of lynching a confirmed town on potential lylo

night 1 actions/results:

investigate boron

Well, you were gonna go snoop on Taewoo but just when you had gotten close, you got pulled back by something and knocked unconscious.

That's essentially it. No investigation.

night 2:

Investigate Boron

actually make that Inspect Prims

am i missing a result because i was forgotten or because prims died or?

Oh yeah. He died. No point investigating a corpse.