[OC] Basics Mafia - Day 3

Life

I'm saying that he could still be scum. With no flips, how do we know for absolute certain what dead people's alignments are? Unless you have reason to know that person's alignment without a doubt.

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am quite confident that Cam is scum, for reasons not related to what Paper posted. I would appreciate it if Cam could come on IRC to try and resolve this but for the moment, I'm pretty sure of scum!Cam.

and there's a lot of evidence that indicates that Boron and Cam are on the same faction, soooo...

##Vote: Cam

edit: changed vote from Boron to Cam

Edited by Luster Purge

What the fuck Paperblade. If you're 99% sure that both Cam and I are scum, just lynch me already. I've already apathyquit and I'm pretty sure Cam is town and I still think you're scum and that town is screwed.

You know, I'm starting to think that YOU'RE scum and you only want to lynch Cam because he's town cop and you don't want to risk him scanning and lynching you next day phase, because we're not at LYLO.

Also, in response to your previous statement, Prims died N1 so SB could have shot him then been killed by Mancer on N1. So he could still be scum.

Then tell me: if I were scum, or if Cam were scum, why would either of us no kill last night either? How do you know that scum had no-killed? How do we know that there isn't a doctor on the loose or something?

Also, I literally have no clue WTF you're talking about or why the rest of town dropped off the face of the Earth. I don't care anymore. Just fucking lynch me so I can stop playing already.

Great. So I have two players who haven't done shit all game (aside from spout info once and vanish) and another one who wants to quit. I pretty much put in the sign-ups that if you want to play (and I meant play), then join. If not, don't.

I'm so close to calling this game right now as a loss for everyone due to people just not caring. I know I wasn't a great host but I find that kinda disrespectful.

Edited by Am Yisrael Chai

I'm really sorry Life. I feel like I'm shooting in the dark with no actual evidence because all the interaction takes outside the thread and we don't even get flips. :/ Well, as long as I'm alive I'll still give it my all.

Okay, so, can we all agree at least that Cam is full cop? I never shared my role PM with anyone, and he has my role PM. No arguments? Good.

Reason I don't think Cam is scum: he outed my role PM and said I was town AT A POINT when I could've been easily lynched if nothing else came up. If he were scum, he could've just voted for me and got one more townie out of the way. He didn't. I just don't see a scum benefit for this.

People who think Cam and I are on the same scum team: okay, why? What ties me to Cam, and vice versa? If you guys thought that Mancer and I were scum buddies that makes sense, but now you guys think that Cam and I are the "scumz"? Why? Do recall that back in D1, the first thing Cam did was claim that his action failed and vote me because of it.

Also, j00, Rapier, and Luster Purge, don't just drop a vote and disappear. Seriously.

Great. So I have two players who haven't done shit all game (aside from spout info once and vanish) and another one who wants to quit. I pretty much put in the sign-ups that if you want to play (and I meant play), then join. If not, don't.

I'm so close to calling this game right now as a loss for everyone due to people just not caring. I know I wasn't a great host but I find that kinda disrespectful.

Helios and I are on-call subs at your demand, if you need us, ya know

Boron, I have evidence that points to Cam being scum, and I would prefer to discuss it with him privately if that's possible. atm my suspicion list goes something like Cam > Paper > Boron. I was willing to lynch Boron because although I find Paper scummier than her, I find Cam even more scummy and Boron is his most likely partner.

Reason I don't think Cam is scum: he outed my role PM and said I was town AT A POINT when I could've been easily lynched if nothing else came up. If he were scum, he could've just voted for me and got one more townie out of the way. He didn't. I just don't see a scum benefit for this.

How would he look more townie if there is no confirmation whether you're scum or not when you die? It's better to trick a townie onto believing they're also town and buddy them. Is that not possible?

People who think Cam and I are on the same scum team: okay, why? What ties me to Cam, and vice versa? If you guys thought that Mancer and I were scum buddies that makes sense, but now you guys think that Cam and I are the "scumz"? Why? Do recall that back in D1, the first thing Cam did was claim that his action failed and vote me because of it.

Why are you so willing to defend Cam when you're basically the one in trial?

Sorry about the inactivity, my internet is being crappy.