[OC] Basics Mafia - Day 3

Life

unless you think i'm scum!fullcop (which is really not possible since apparently proto was cleared by one) i'm not entirely sure why i'm being lynched for rolespec since fullcop is an incredibly dumb fakeclaim (and QA/fullcop are really not the same thing ;/ )

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

additionally sb/shinori claimed that they could kill one of N1/N2, one of N3/N4 (etc) unless i'm entirely misinterpreting that

i'm convinced there were no kills last night because mancer was lying about using his kill and it was actually both scumkills being used to take out SB/Prims

or rather, i can see mancer having lied about using one of his kills so he could shoot a townie on the basis that "s/he was scum according to his info" with us none the wiser then open his trunk and joint with scum

I'm really sorry Life. I feel like I'm shooting in the dark with no actual evidence because all the interaction takes outside the thread and we don't even get flips. :/ Well, as long as I'm alive I'll still give it my all.

Except you just said you apathyquit

I refer you now to the scumread I had on you earlier about trying to coast. Really pressing it in by begging to be lynched when someone else got voted for was a nice touch.

Okay, so, can we all agree at least that Cam is full cop? I never shared my role PM with anyone, and he has my role PM. No arguments? Good.

You'd like that wouldn't you

Reason I don't think Cam is scum: he outed my role PM and said I was town AT A POINT when I could've been easily lynched if nothing else came up. If he were scum, he could've just voted for me and got one more townie out of the way. He didn't. I just don't see a scum benefit for this.

Why would he do that if you're his team mate

People who think Cam and I are on the same scum team: okay, why? What ties me to Cam, and vice versa? If you guys thought that Mancer and I were scum buddies that makes sense, but now you guys think that Cam and I are the "scumz"? Why? Do recall that back in D1, the first thing Cam did was claim that his action failed and vote me because of it.

- You were clearly chatty when the game started

- Classic scum move, pretend you're against your team mate early on so people don't group you together. Why did he stick up for you? Refer to my previous answer, only change "would" to "wouldn't"

Also, j00, Rapier, and Luster Purge, don't just drop a vote and disappear. Seriously.

A valid point, but also an unrelated tangent.

Typical scummy behaviour. With no flips it's kind of bullshit to say that Cam is most likely aligned with Boron and therefore if one is scum the other is too.

Actually, now that I think about it, what the hell is this?

additionally sb/shinori claimed that they could kill one of N1/N2, one of N3/N4 (etc) unless i'm entirely misinterpreting that

I seriously doubt they would admit that to town. The only logs I've seen in which they talk to town are the ones in which prims and paperblade claim scum to them to get them to talk. Unless I missed something posted in the thread, I have to wonder where you got this claim.

##Vote: Cam for now, but do note that Boron ignored all of the possible arguments people could present ^ about what's she's said that would imply she's not town.

First of all, Aleph, you don't even know me or anything about me. So I'd kindly appreciate it if you kept your mouth shut about "oh, you're apathyquitting so all those things you said you had issues were must be fake." Ever think that maybe those issues are part of the reason I started losing interest in the first place? It appears that you did not, which does not surprise me at all. Moving on.

I don't even know how I'm supposed to argue out of this because I don't even know why you guys are lynching me other than "my role seems useless" "she buddied Mancer" and "she seems scummy/odd." The second one I can understand. If anyone is voting me only for the first reason, I'll tear you to shreds after schoolteacher finishes. If you're voting me for the third one ... elaborate? I have yet to see a good reason as to why people think I'm scummy. No one has explained it to me yet. And considering that I really only talked to people on N0, D1, N1, and part of D2 I don't see where all this "extra evidence" is coming from.

And where the hell is everyone getting the idea that Cam and I are same aligned? This makes no sense. I don't recall buddying Cam or anything like that. In fact, we mostly ignored each other except when I asked him for a claim on N0 and when he demanded to know why I hooked him. Tell me where this "surefire" evidence that we're scum buddies is.

Reason I'm defending Cam is because I'm convinced he's not scum, because if he was he'd just let me get lynched. Also, I believe his role is way more useful than mine so keeping him alive is better for town.

So you know what? Present a good case as to why I'm scum, why Cam is scum, and why we're scum buddies. If you're town don't just put down a vote and disappear because that just makes you worse than me. Why are you all sheeping Paperblade like mindless sheeping sheep anyway? If town really wants to shoot themselves in the foot by lynching both Cam and me, and if you're not going to listen to any of our arguments, then I really have nothing more to say and will probably just disappear.

unless you think i'm scum!fullcop (which is really not possible since apparently proto was cleared by one) i'm not entirely sure why i'm being lynched for rolespec since fullcop is an incredibly dumb fakeclaim (and QA/fullcop are really not the same thing ;/ )

That's not really true though, there's nothing that indicates that each faction cannot have their own cop. Only rolespeccing won't lead us anywhere though.

Pretty sure Cam and Boron are the same faction at least, that's the only way Cam clearing Boron makes sense, unless Boron is Godfather. So either both are town and Cam is telling the truth and his result is trustworthy, Cam is town and Boron Godfather, or both are scum and Cam is simply lying. So if both of you are scum, then the benefits of Cam clearing Boron is pretty obvious. We're not getting any further along this argument either way, there's a lot of possible reasons for Cam clearing Boron.

I still haven't changed my mind on Boron, and I don't think there's a Godfather since that would screw over this no-flip game too much, so I think you're both scum.

Boron, I understand that IRL issues may affect the game, but you're sounding like a whiny brat. It's good that you tell and warn us about issues and stuff, but you should just have left the keyboard after that. You've continued to rant about issues and being mad and apathetic in most of your posts and it feels like you're taking it out on everyone playing this game. Aleph is completely missing tact, yes, but stop demanding so much understanding when you're the one yelling at us.

And about dropping of the face of the earth, where the hell did Fera go?

And with a minority of votes on the man, the town decides to gut CT075 and feed him to the fishies. I don't think they regret it either.

Night 3 is up. Done in 24 hours or so.

no flip is dumb

Seriously, what the fuck? Without flips like 90% of the game's discussion is completely gone, making OC and in-thread communication approximately obsolete.

I'll be the first to admit my idea to spice up DNM with hidden players was a terrible idea, but no flips is worse than 2 for 2 of the game's hosts being gone for several days simultaneously. That really scummy town role eclipse gave to that guy in one of her YGO games has nothing on no flips.

No, that's not why I haven't been around, that's actually because my buddy got me back into Phantasy Star Online again. However, even if he hadn't, I'd probably still be coming to Serenes just as seldom because there's so little to work with in this game. No amount of WIFOM, OC or otherwise, has any bearing if none of it can be confirmed or denied until the game is over.

Life, do Smogon games ever even do no flip? Where did you get this ridiculous idea

If you guys want (and are tired of this game since very few people seem to care anymore), I can call it now and just post a postgame with my findings and stuff.

No, that's not why I haven't been around, that's actually because my buddy got me back into Phantasy Star Online again. However, even if he hadn't, I'd probably still be coming to Serenes just as seldom because there's so little to work with in this game. No amount of WIFOM, OC or otherwise, has any bearing if none of it can be confirmed or denied until the game is over.

NOT PLAYING

PSO IS FUCKING AMAZING. Do you play on a server on the computer? Also do you plan on getting PSO 2? Pm me.

NOT PLAYING

Not Playing

If you guys want (and are tired of this game since very few people seem to care anymore), I can call it now and just post a postgame with my findings and stuff.

I'm sorry Life, really I am...

Not Playing

not playing

I would rather town finish what they started!!

Also noreveal in OC isn't that ridiculous although I think it should be common courtesy for the mod to actually mention the game is gonna be noreveal ahead of time (still it's not like it's making this game unplayable)

not playing

Yes, why don't we just finish, the game should be over soon anyway

No-flips and unreliable phase ends is partly what destroyed and killed discussion here, but I also think part of it is because apparently SK and one of the Scum factions got themselves killed so early leaving meaning there's no further point for remaining scum to find allies.

I literally just got back from my trip. Now, since I don't see Life, and I have no idea when the fuck phase is supposed to end. . .let's see what I can cobble together.