[OC] Basics Mafia - Day 3

Life

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, j00 was literally Scum. I thought he was softclaiming to the other mafia team at first and when I realized no one was commenting about it I just thought it was funny. Reminded me of when I softclaimed with my avatar on purpose 3 games in a row

Boron you're acting like Kay at this point. You're even starting to make shit up. No one is as terrible as you think they are, but it might be the other way around at this rate. The game's not even going anymore, relax?

Bizz what are you even doing. You can't seriously think anything you said is relevant. I commented on something good players do and suddenly it's interpreted as the only way I know how to play? If that's what you believe I look forward to lying my ass off and getting away with it in future games as well. If I ever come off as a one trick pony then that's just part of my WIFOM which from now on stands for "who I'm fucking of mind"

Oh also since Eli is expounding on my "no flip is lame" thing, I'd just like to echo him and reiterate that it's terrible and I genuinely disliked the decision to have no flips despite how much it may or may not have helped my team.

btw at the end of the game j00 was doing better OC than I was so yup

Edited by Aleph

j00's avatar is cuz I jokevoted him for not having an avatar in his first game and he was all "gee should i just get an avatar that says SCUM" and i was all "yes do it"

Edited by cyborg sammy davis jr.

Are you even trying

Like everything you post is a gimmick so I don't know how I can take you seriously ever