• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He said they'd be up like a day ago.

Never came up.

Taken too long to fake them.

I never claimed to anyone except prims.

Why do I seem scummy to everyone? Cause of some lies that Mancer has spouted off. Legit.

I like how Mancer has changed his story to just about everyone.

Mancer claimed that he has a killing ability to me for all that matters. What ITP with killing ability is helpful to town?

Funny thing is, ITPs can't kill people.

Unless he opens his box and unleashes all evils of the world onto us.

Then again, since his condition when he opens it (if he hasn't already) is "you win if you're the last one standing", I suppose he is Neutral and not scum.

If Shinori is really town, Mancer's my next target.

##Vote: Shinori

Funny thing is, ITPs can't kill people.

Unless he opens his box and unleashes all evils of the world onto us.

Then again, since his condition when he opens it (if he hasn't already) is "you win if you're the last one standing", I suppose he is Neutral and not scum.

If Shinori is really town, Mancer's my next target.

SK isn't Independent third party?

HUH I DIDN'T KNOW THAT.

Fuck it, how about I point this out.

I am scum, yeah. Except here's the thing that I know that you don't know. Mancer's role is powerful and he needs to be lynched. You guys remember that balance thing that Life stated? You won't win just by straight lynching scum every day.

It's vital that Mancer be lynched.

By the way even though I am claiming scum, everything I said in thread was true, including the logs. I didn't fake those logs what-so-ever.

And even though I'm claiming scum, all of the reasonings all of you found on me for me to be scum come from someone who has been lying and contradicting himself the entire game openly, in thread. Which is why I don't understand why people believe it.

If that is so, then tell your scumbuddies to kill him this Night and stop complaining.

We can also lynch Mancer tomorrow after I confirm you're not a grasping scum trying to live for another day.

And even though I'm claiming scum, all of the reasonings all of you found on me for me to be scum come from someone who has been lying and contradicting himself the entire game openly, in thread. Which is why I don't understand why people believe it.

This doesn't mean he can't be right about something. Like how you're scum.

I won't let you prolong your life more by lynching Mancer instead.

SK isn't Independent third party?

HUH I DIDN'T KNOW THAT.

Fuck it, how about I point this out.

I am scum, yeah. Except here's the thing that I know that you don't know. Mancer's role is powerful and he needs to be lynched. You guys remember that balance thing that Life stated? You won't win just by straight lynching scum every day.

It's vital that Mancer be lynched.

By the way even though I am claiming scum, everything I said in thread was true, including the logs. I didn't fake those logs what-so-ever.

lol

tbh I could see this going either way

On one hand we should lynch Mancer because he's ran around claiming mafia/neutral and then turns around trying to smudge everyone he claimed that to

On the other >Shinori claimed scum

Mancer's clearly terrible and needs to be vigged, but if the other mafia gets in contact with Shinori and he lives for even one more phase, then we're fucked.

also fyi since Shinori is mad

I thought you were suspicious after you took 2 minutes to come up with a claim

Didn't claim to anyone except prims. AND IT DIDN'T TAKE TWO MINUTES AT ANY POINT IN TIME.

By the way rapier is scum.

Two separate teams contacted me. which means it's 6/2/2/2

Have fun with that lying guy, willing to bet he's mancers buddy.

Please lynch.

Good news is since mancer is on a mafia and not sk you can actually vig him! Because if he was sk in a multi mafia game chances of him having a vest would be like 100% and vigging him would be worthless.