Midnight Crew Mafia

scorri

Welcome to Alternia. The war between The Felt and The Midnight Crew has gotten out of hand. And so it's been decided to end it once and for all. Using some Weird Time Shit, you have all been brought to this room to decide the fates of the others in the room.

Trusting no one, you must depend on the skills you have to determine who is on your side and who isn't. The winner gains control of the Alternian nights and the riches that come with that. The losers... well lets just hope the losers have a non-doomed timeline where it ends better for them.

And so it begins. You head out into the night you own, desperate to find some clue as to where The Midnight Crew plans to hit next.

[spoiler=Rules]

copied mostly from eclipse's rules, few minor changes.

Rule Zero: DON'T BE A JACKASS!

0a. This means that if I think that you are purposely screwing with someone's emotions, I have the right to modkill you. I may decide that you are doing this for a tactical advantage and not simply for your own amusement, but I might not.

1. This game is NOC. This means all talking must be done in the game thread (unless I tell you otherwise).

2. Living people can talk to other players about the game in the game thread only. Dead people, follow rule 14. Information cannot be passed from the dead to the living.

3. Everyone will get a role PM with a name, some flavor, a role, and a win condition. You may state your name, and paraphrase your own role. Don't talk about anything else in your role PM.

4. Anyone is free to ask me to write them a fake, within reason. Asking me to write a fake so you can see the mafia wincon is not within reason.

5. Don't screenshot. Please.

6. This game begins on N0, so have fun~! No talking at night, unless I tell you otherwise.

7. A vote counts as ##(your choice of verb): (someone), with (your choice of verb) being "Vote" or something more creative, and (someone) being who you want to vote for. If you want to change your vote, you must ##Unvote first. Don't edit your posts, please.

8. In case of a lynch tie, one person will be randomly lynched.

9. Each day phase will be roughly 60 hours, and each night phase will be roughly 24 hours. I'll post phase end times EST. Unless I say something BEFORE PHASE END, the phase will end at the scheduled time, whether I am present or not. Phases may end early if a majority is reached during the day, or if I get all night actions in at night.

10. Person with the most votes is lynched at the end of the day phase on D1 only. After that a hammer is required, hammer is simply (50% of usable votes in the game +1)

10a. If at the end of any day phase, the number of people not voting at phase end exceeds the majority vote, OR at least one-third of the game, rounded DOWN has not voted, the game will end with a universal loss.

11. If you have a night action, and do not want to do it, reply to your role PM with Night X - Idling.

12. No items.

13. If you miss a day and night, you are eligible for auto-sub-out/modkill, whichever one is deemed more appropriate. If you need a sub, say so in the main thread and/or your role PM.

14. If you end up dead, you can post once in thread, but you may NOT do anything to contribute towards the game (scumhunt, give out information, etc.)

15. Punishment for breaking the rules will range from nothing to modkills. If you feel that the risk of punishment is worth it, go for it, but be warned that things will probably not turn out the way you want it to.

16. If in doubt, follow your role PM, or whatever I tell you in reply to your role PM. Pay attention, or you might miss something important~! If your role PM contradicts the rules, FOLLOW YOUR ROLE PM.

17. If you see your user name in the flavor, it means that you were randomly chosen to do something, so don't sweat it. If you see your role name in the flavor, it's for a reason.

18. If you have been modkilled, your win condition is "You win by being the last one alive".

19. If you ask a question, and I respond with "Muahaha" or something similar, it means you're not getting a straight answer until postgame. There is a reason for this. HOWEVER, if you want to know whether something will get you modkilled, I will most likely give you a straight answer. . .but don't ask me stupidly convoluted questions for the sake of getting on my nerves.

20. If you want to share your thoughts, I welcome them. Reply to your role PM/bug me on IRC if you wish to do this.

20a. If you feel the need to complain about some aspect of the game before the game is over, please do so in your role PM. Dead players are free to bitch about whatever they want in their role PMs, and only their role PMs. You can also whine on IRC, and I'll do my best to humor you.

21. If I tell you to do something, and you don't listen, you probably aren't going to like what will happen next.

22. If you die, you're dead. Period.

Signups:

1.Manix

3.Bizz

7.Shinori

9.Psych Xinnidy

13.Mancer

Dead:

2.Kiryn: English Fool, Lynched and won D1

14.Snike: English Hidden Lyncher/Manipulator, won D1

11.Prims: Felt Mason, Killed N1

5.BBM: Felt Voyeur Killed N2

6.Elie: Midnight Crew Gov Lynched D3

10.Aleph: Felt Decoy/Reverse Martyr MODKILLED N3

8.Othin: Felt Tracker Killed N3

4.Rein 13th: Midnight Crew Cop MODKILLED D4

12.Rapier: Felt Bulletproof MODKILLED D4

Subs:

1.13th

9001:Sho

IO:

1.SB

2.Sangyul

[spoiler=Known Factions]

The Felt aka the town

"You are allied with The Felt. You win when all threats are eliminated."

The Midnight Crew aka the mafia

English

PMs are going out now.

Edited by scorri

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As another day starts you all return from your crimes during the night. Once again, The Felt have discovered The Midnight Crew had decided to rob the same place they were interested in. This is it. Enough is enough. Time to get down to business. You have your orders from the boss. Time to take out these filthy exiles. All you need to do is find them...

Day 1 has started. Whoever has the most votes at the end of the day will be lynched. Day 1 will end Tuesday Jan 22 at 4:30 AM EST unless I decide that's stupid and extend to a better end time. (Hint, I probably will)

##Vote: Rein

ucultbro?

Also from what Othin said in his signup post, I gather he HAS played before, just not for a while, and maybe on another site. Has Kiryn played before?

##Vote: BBM do not forget that because you won a game as sk, we are kin

A Mancer policy lynch should be if no other viable options are available :o) I would copypaste a kawaii emoticon there but for the moment I am phonebound ):