Midnight Crew Mafia

scorri

That be an hour and no claim.

##vote: Kiryn

Don't want to push it closer than this, though. We're back to two away, right? As long as she's in the lead, I don't think there's any point in more.

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll go ahead and commit to this lynch, but I just feel for a minute that there's a chance Shinori and Prims /may/ be scum and Prims has a report on either Kiryn being doc or something and this a ploy or he's bussing her so he and shinori are uncontested later.

Basically I don't like this but ugh mason claims.

#1: Why are you voting for someone and committing to a lynch on someone that you have no reads on?

#2: That italicised part and the statement that comes after it is in direct conflict with the bolded and underlined part. It feels like waffling to me, and allows you to go either way (vote Prims/Shinori or kdanger) depending on how the situation goes. I find this scummy.

#3: That whole report on kdanger being Doc thing makes me feel like you somehow know his alignment and that kdanger might flip town. This is a more minor point, but it's something that I can infer from your post and its implications.

Point 2 is my main point against Psych. You're my second scum suspect after Eli right now.

That be an hour and no claim.

##vote: Kiryn

Don't want to push it closer than this, though. We're back to two away, right? As long as she's in the lead, I don't think there's any point in more.

Did you check on the timezone differences? She could be at school or be sleeping, such that she can't respond within one hour.

Did you check on the timezone differences? She could be at school or be sleeping, such that she can't respond within one hour.

She was online and reading the thread right before I posted my one hour warning, and after she was told to claim.

also @Mancer, kdanger was in the thread twice and then switched to anonymous when she was mentioned.

Mancer how am I calling y own read weak when I switched my vote to my second scumread? I never said it was weak, I just said it was a lesser read, as in: I was 99.9% sure that Prims was scum and 85% sure that you were scum.

Now with the mason claim up in the air, I have 2 players that I view as extremely likely to e town, which moves you up to my number 1 scum read. Why!

Can only Scumhunt by using meta. Vote hop to consolidate on a no-hammer day, and reasons seem to only include "because you all say so, I'll do it too". This isn't scumHUNTING, this is scumCOASTING.

Regardin me calling my own case weak. Just stop putting words in my mouth please.

also @Mancer, kdanger was in the thread twice and then switched to anonymous when she was mentioned.

Ah, noted. I can't really see the online Readers to a thread because I'm on my phone most of the time.

Oh dear. I was unlucky when it came to assignments today and was only able to briefly check the thread a few times. Now everyone is after my head. You probably don't actually want to do that. For, you see, I am Clover, Felt Lynchproof Eagle Eye, and killing me probably wouldn't actually work. I'm too lucky.

Let's not leave too many dead green torsos lying around now.

I was getting more suspicious of Prims, but he seems to have claimed his role. Which makes me less sure, but not completely convinced of town. Still suspicious of Elie since he wasn't saying much earlier, even though he's talking a bit more now.

Where's Hextab got himself to? I don't necessarily think he's scum but he sure hasn't done much.

So basically I still am not really sure who else to vote, since Manix doesn't seem to have as much against him now. Elieson seems to be the other popular choice that is not myself but then I got in trouble for bandwagoning last time so. Thinking.

Now back to my stupid blackboard quest of homework. Probability, bah.

Lynchproof. So we can just lynch you and you just slip out of the noose, you're saying. Unless you have other powers, you're not making a compelling argument.

Mancer how am I calling y own read weak when I switched my vote to my second scumread? I never said it was weak, I just said it was a lesser read, as in: I was 99.9% sure that Prims was scum and 85% sure that you were scum.

Now with the mason claim up in the air, I have 2 players that I view as extremely likely to e town, which moves you up to my number 1 scum read. Why!

Can only Scumhunt by using meta. Vote hop to consolidate on a no-hammer day, and reasons seem to only include "because you all say so, I'll do it too". This isn't scumHUNTING, this is scumCOASTING.

Regardin me calling my own case weak. Just stop putting words in my mouth please.

Emphasized point there is grasping. Please read my cases on you, Psych and Manix. Oh wait, I did not meta the three of you.

I concede to vote hopping to consolidate on a no hammer day. I thought a hammer was required though, because most of the games I've joined has a compulsory hammer/majority vote.

You said "Now I'll vote for someone less obvscum", this can definitely be interpreted as weak/lesser case.

Oh dear. I was unlucky when it came to assignments today and was only able to briefly check the thread a few times. Now everyone is after my head. You probably don't actually want to do that. For, you see, I am Clover, Felt Lynchproof Eagle Eye, and killing me probably wouldn't actually work. I'm too lucky.

Let's not leave too many dead green torsos lying around now.

I was getting more suspicious of Prims, but he seems to have claimed his role. Which makes me less sure, but not completely convinced of town. Still suspicious of Elie since he wasn't saying much earlier, even though he's talking a bit more now.

Where's Hextab got himself to? I don't necessarily think he's scum but he sure hasn't done much.

So basically I still am not really sure who else to vote, since Manix doesn't seem to have as much against him now. Elieson seems to be the other popular choice that is not myself but then I got in trouble for bandwagoning last time so. Thinking.

Now back to my stupid blackboard quest of homework. Probability, bah.

This is just one whole post of listing out town reads, waffling heavily and generally not contributing.

Minor scum read (same category as Aleph for now).

Votes:

Aleph [0]: Prims, kdanger

Mancer [1]: Elie, Prims, Elie

Othin [0]: Rein

Rein [0]: BBM, Rapier, Shinori

kdanger [5]: Othin, Prims, Bizz, Psych, Shinori, Mancer, Othin

BBM [0]: Bizz

Bizz [0]: Shinori, Mancer

Psych [0]: Manix, BBM

Prims [2]: Rapier, Elie, Aleph, Psych, Othin

Rapier [0]: Bizz, Prims, Manix, Mancer

Manix [1]: BBM, Prims, Bizz, kdanger, Mancer

Elieson [4]: BBM, Manix, Rein, Mancer

This is a public warning that the next person to edit their post will be modkilled no matter what the post said. Rapier has been prodded and you guys have 16 hours remaining.

If you're lynchproof you shouldn't have any problems with being lynched (except that if you are telling the truth town wastes a lynch but I think it's worth the risk)

Ok fine, lets at Least agree to disagree here. I said something that you interpreted differently that what I meant it as

Coolbeans?

Also also Lynchproof? Not gonna even clarify oneshot or Perma?

I could actually suggest proving this, because while I'm not sure of your gameplay, I don't really buy that uber claim.

##unvote

##Vote Kdanger

Ok fine, lets at Least agree to disagree here. I said something that you interpreted differently that what I meant it as

Coolbeans?

Also also Lynchproof? Not gonna even clarify oneshot or Perma?

I could actually suggest proving this, because while I'm not sure of your gameplay, I don't really buy that uber claim.

##unvote

##Vote Kdanger

Oh my, pot calling the kettle black. This is Eli scumCOASTING and sheeping.

Oh my, pot calling the kettle black. This is Eli scumCOASTING and sheeping.

Dear Mancer,

Would you kindly refrain from using terminology that you don't quite understand?

Thanks,

Management

PS: This show sucks. No lynchee aggression, no obnoxious finger-pointing, no counterclaiming? I want my money back.

Dear Mancer,

Would you kindly refrain from using terminology that you don't quite understand?

Thanks,

Management

Dear Snike,

Would you kindly xXx join a mafia game u fukn scrub xXx

Thanks,

Prims :>

Dear Mancer,

Thanks,

Management

PS: This show sucks. No lynchee aggression, no obnoxious finger-pointing, no counterclaiming? I want my money back.

Oh, I quite understand what I'm saying and using.

Also, would you kindly refrain from commenting and inciting thoughts and ideas in a mafia game if you're not playing?

If you're observing, do it quietly please. Thank you.