scorri

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, lynch 13th. Prims's final orders.

##Unvote

##Vote: 13th

Will elaborate when I get back. thich this.

Well, I don't know what to do now. It's nice to verify if his roleclaim is true and all, but we may waste time. Also, I kinda doubt scum would do that since it's common for townies to lynch lynchproofs just to confirm their alignment.

So all I have to say is: Is Elie scummy enough for us to waste our D2 verifying his roleclaim?

Guys, lynch 13th. Prims's final orders.

##Unvote

##Vote: 13th

Will elaborate when I get back. thich this.

Tell Prims to get through my blue truth, then: 13th is not scum, for he claimed Cop and no one counter claimed him. It's a risky move to counterclaim Cop since it's one of the most used roles in Mafias, so I say it's too risky for him to claim something like that while being scum!

... Unless it's an elaborate plan of the scum to lynch an actual Cop by sacrificing 13th as a lamb.

okay few things (just woke up, don't have a lot of time)

tracker claim: yeah no don't feel like lynching it

cop claim: same

lynchproof claim: i don't even (one; not cc'ing kiryn is weird and two spades slick is a member of the midnight crew)

iirc elie's at L-1 and I will hammer him if anyone speaks out in the short time i'm still here (i'm leaving super soon)

##Unvote

okay so thinking quickly

tracker claim: bbm where are you to help with that

cop claim: choice of n1 target was iffy honestly and the lack of cc so far is interesting. honestly i don't feel like lynching it today though

Dude what if town doesn't havea cop, we have masons and a fucking tracker already man

Objection!

It's a risky move to claim Cop as scum since it's one of the most used roles in Mafias, so I say it's too risky for him to claim something like that while being scum!

I really don't think they'd risk so much, but that may be just me.

I can confirm that I visited myself N0. A Rolecop scan wouldn't have told them that I'd target myself either, so Othin isn't lying about his role.

##Unvote, ##Vote: 13th

I agree with Bizz about possibly too many investigative roles considering we have Masons, actually, and take that as a softclaim from me.

Hey, guys, if we can't ltnch 13th today just lynch Elie. We test his claim, and 13th has to give us more results anyway. I will be back in like half an hour, Elie might be a better lynch choice today. Plus elie's character claim does not make sense so there's that.

Sorry for being so back and forth you should see prims in the mason qt lol

But yeah I think that would be the most logical move for town. Just lynch elie.

I can't see why Elie would claim the villain of the game if he's scum. I mean, almost all games with known flavour get character fakeclaims, and I can't imagine Scorri not giving them. At any rate, even if he didn't have a character fake, claiming someone random would still make more sense because then he'd at least draw out a partial counter-claim of sorts, or maybe get lucky and hit on someone who isn't in the game.