Midnight Crew Mafia

scorri

okay so change of plans apparently

now i'm not going anywhere >_> (complaints for another time)

i'll hammer elie if people want because i still find him scummy and that characterclaim was bad

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Votals:

Othin (0): Elieson, BBM, Manix,13th

Manix (0): Levity, Mancer, Bizz

13th (2): Shinori, Levity, Shinori, Othin, Levity, BBM

Shinori (0): Othin

Rapier (0): 13th

Elieson (4): Aleph, Mancer, Othin, Bizz, Rapier

Aleph (1): Shinori, Rapier, Elie

Not Voting: Psych, Shinori, 13th, Manix

Elie is at L-2. I think these are correct. Also, WE NEED MORE PEOPLE TO BE VOTING. 3 PEOPLE NOT VOTING AT DEADLINE MEANS WE LOSE.

I think I'll stick with my vote in Elie. I won't overthink things, if he's lynchproof then we can prove right now and stop bothering about him anymore... That is, unless Scorri decided to give him a legit Unlynchable Unkillable Godfather role, but I doubt so... Kinda.

Phase still has plenty of hours. I'm just sitting at my computer. It won't be a universal loss unless someone really wants it to be by swapping to vote elie when I haven't voted.

Jesus calm down. Here's a worthless vote to go down.

##Vote: No lynch

Rapier is probably scum but that's an issue that will unfortunately have to wait for later.

I'M COLOR-CODING THIS PART (red in Prims opinion, non-red is mine)

Prims doesn't like Rapier either, but he's had some mixed feelings about him. I personally think he's scum, to be honest (I'm not really familiar with his meta but I'm trying not to rely too much on meta lately, at least not in this game); and Obviam could definitely be scum taking advantage of his usual meta, but Prims thinks (based on his meta) that he isn't putting as much effort in the game as he does when he's scum.

We test Elie's claim today. 13th has to give us results every day anyway so yeah. Rapier is probably scum, Prims isn't so sure of Manix being scum anymore and I remember this line:

my crumb is already here in the thread as well if you wanna try and find it

which does make me feel a little better about Manix but I don't know. We have so many roles in the open right now. I've also noted BBM's crumb after he voted 13th.

Prims thinks that 13th is scum because he claimed with 2 votes on him, didn't breadcrumb, he scanned a mason even though he already had an innocent on the other (which I attributed to thread ignorance, so I don't know--he could easily be using that as an excuse); Itchy as cop doesn't make as much sense, plus he has a cop scan on the commuter fakeclaim that got shot N1. Plus Rein's content was scarce, too. So uhhh

ALSO he found the pretty much confirmed mason claim scummy. The last time this happened to me, they were scum! Maybe I'm biased but the last time I ignored a pattern like this, I let scum get away. So yeah,,,

ALSO 13th's scans just don't really make sense unless he were scum, especially since the commuter fakeclaim got scanned N0 and killed N1. That's just too glaring to ignore.

Anyway, I could hammer or Shinori could hammer. Are we pretty much done with this phase?