Everyone is Mafia Mafia - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Baldrick, you are waaaaaaaaay too petty and hold grudges too long, especially in a game where the scum are supposed to implicate town.

That sounds like lynchee talk to me, sir.

All role PMs out. It is now Night 1!

You have 24 hours to send in your actions.

Failing to send in actions won't result in seppuku this time, but I'll be kinda annoyed and contemplate force-subbing you if I can find somebody.

Alright let's do this. I'm the BPV Martyr, meaning I target someone and everything targeting them targets me instead. In exchange for this I have an extra BPV. So I could just idle and use my extra BPV for extra survivability, but I could also choose not to. Everyone claimtome with exactly why I should protect you instead of idling, and what you'll do for me in return.

Hint: Saying you're going to help me kill Manix N1 is a good start.

You can only talk OC, so shush.

Actually I decided that allowing in-thread contact would be more interesting so whatever go ahead

Edited by Prims

I thought just like oc outside of the thread.

WELL HI everyone should talk to me tonight but I'm not doing any special favors for you unless you do special favors for me. fuckers

If you team up with me I can do a Special Favor for you. But I hate getting backstabbed. Which is why I hate oc

Well, this is a game where at most one person can win so backstabbing can't be avoided when the numbers thin, unless you actually tell someone you'll throw the game for them.