Folgore Rangers Mafia -- GAME OVER

Sunwoo

yes, that's fine

but you're using baseless reasons to attempt to do so which is scummy

do you have any other reasons why my playerslot might be scum? or just because I'm pressuring you?

anyway I'm gone now so back in 3 hours

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We havent had a claim for a Multi-Rile blocker, and Lucina's flip mentioned that it TARGETTED everyone with some undeclared thing. I don't know shit about balance (look at my games), but mafia with multiple mass-Targetting abilities?

Call it stupid spec but seriously?

I know I was Roleblocked, so I know that either Shinori lied and SB is about to lie or there are two Roleblockers.

If there is a hypothetical scum Roleblocker, I'd expect him to have the mass Roleblock and not Lucina.

DEAD/NOT PLAYING PEOPLE WHO ARE POSTING IN THE MIDDLE OF A LYNCH: STUFF IT.

N3 wasn't a mass-hook night, because Shinori's ability went through. In other words, I'm not buying it.

N1, eclipse, remember that mass Hook everyone claimed?

I swear that you're reading some alternate-universe post of mine.

DEAD/NOT PLAYING PEOPLE WHO ARE POSTING IN THE MIDDLE OF A LYNCH: STUFF IT.

N3 wasn't a mass-hook night, because Shinori's ability went through. In other words, I'm not buying it.

If Shinori IS town Roleblocker, then Hooks on both teams seem to balance it out.

I also want to note that Manix seemed certain that a scum Blocker existed when he pointed out that I could be Scum Blocker who just idled. It's another line of investigation that deserves some thought.

I swear that you're reading some alternate-universe post of mine.

I was talking about the mass Hook N1 and whether or not Shinori had a mass Hook in his role PM. I never mentioned anything about any mass Hook on N3.

Are you the one reading alternate universe posts?

I was talking about the mass Hook N1 and whether or not Shinori had a mass Hook in his role PM. I never mentioned anything about any mass Hook on N3.

Are you the one reading alternate universe posts?

So you're claiming something even MORE ridiculous? Look, I know my role is probably one of the more ridiculous town ones, but I think one-time mass hook on top of regular hook is insane.

I think I liked my interpretation better.

This day has the potential to turn out VERY badly on an emotional level. Mancer is at deadline lynch right now. If I feel that nothing will change throughout the day phase and if discussions take an insulting turn, I will end phase early. You have been warned. I don't want a repeat of D1 in Schoolteacher.

I'm sorry Boron. I'm not emotionally affected if you're concerned about that, but I'll try to tone down a bit.

Don't end phase early though since I want to try to get out of this situation myself.

Also, I don't think that if that hypothetical Doctor exists, that he would decide not to counterclaim for a 1v1. Look at the player list clearly, are there anyone there who would not counterclaim a fake Doctor? There's only Lucina, Xinnidy, Darros and Shin who are new, and only Shin could be a hypothetical Doctor, and he hasn't exactly made any sounds about my claim yet. I'd think that the more experienced players would know to counterclaim if they were a Doctor in such a situation.

I can understand somebody like Kay or Eclipse not counterclaiming. Look at it this way: If they counterclaim on D1, perfect, you get lynched, but then they die by N1 regardless. If they wait until mafia takes a shot in the dark and kills them, you die immediately the following day, and they get several nights of doc protection.

I can see that JB is likely to tunnel me all the way. Irritating to deal with, and he's definitely going to stagnate discussion.

Also, I hope Day 4 will be slightly more active, since I think people are becoming inactive today because we have a confirmed scum.

i'm sure i'm stagnating discussion now

Waiting for Mancer's reponse so until then.

##Vote: BBM

Know why I might have been redirected while targeting you?

i'm sorry this is horrible reasoning for voting somebody

Roleblocked, just saying. I tried to target Darros last Night.

This also effectively clears Baldrick since he was Roleblocked N2.

Can any Watchers testify that I targeted no one last Night?

I draw town to notice that Manix immediately assumed that there was one mafia left. Why do you think so?

##Vote: Manix

i know manix already said this but manix never said "LAST SCUM GAME END PLS GG"

not to mention 13/3 would be fucking retarded

I'm actually going to sit on the fence for this (surprising, I know) because Manix's thing about the strongman did get to me. Silly and probably wrong, given how I've tried to scream at Mancer all game, but it's not impossible.

---

if i'm reading this right, shinori targeted Baldrick N1 (and failed), Baldrick N2 (and succeeded), BBM -> SB N3?

This day has the potential to turn out VERY badly on an emotional level. Mancer is at deadline lynch right now. If I feel that nothing will change throughout the day phase and if discussions take an insulting turn, I will end phase early. You have been warned. I don't want a repeat of D1 in Schoolteacher.

I believe I've explained myself in my role PM. I agree with him that ending the phase early "for his sake" will not help. I trust his judgment enough such that if he feels it's getting out of hand, he'll say something via role PM.

JB: Yes, that's the correct sequence of Shinori's claimed actions.

I'm actually going to sit on the fence for this (surprising, I know) because Manix's thing about the strongman did get to me. Silly and probably wrong, given how I've tried to scream at Mancer all game, but it's not impossible.

curious JB but what do you think about mancer claiming roleblocked but shinori not targeting him?

also SB I see you there: were you roleblocked last night?

Until I get that sub, I'll play horribly but I'll attempt to play. I really can't get into the mindset to play mafia right now. But I can confirm that Shinori did target me last night.

okay cool that's all we really need.

assuming there's only one roleblocker (which may or may not be true), we have roleblocked cc's. we have a pair which confirm each other while Mancer is left out. basically we need to decide whether we have more than one roleblocker or not, and do we trust shinori.

tbh I don't think we have a second roleblocker (who would be a scumblocker). I trust shinori, so imo we should be lynching mancer based on that.

so besides mancer, i'm still wary of BBM. I don't have time to reread now because I'm leaving again so

okay cool that's all we really need.

assuming there's only one roleblocker (which may or may not be true), we have roleblocked cc's. we have a pair which confirm each other while Mancer is left out. basically we need to decide whether we have more than one roleblocker or not, and do we trust shinori.

tbh I don't think we have a second roleblocker (who would be a scumblocker). I trust shinori, so imo we should be lynching mancer based on that.

so besides mancer, i'm still wary of BBM. I don't have time to reread now because I'm leaving again so

That's most of my conclusions, too. I'm more wary of Kay than BBM ATM; the latter looks like he's doing something (though I really should re-evaluate him, since I promised to do that if the nature of the mass hook was different than what I assumed D2).

I just remembered this post, which I wrote a little while after Day 3 ended. (wasn't around enough during the phase to comment then)

@ Kay:

Sho's response was negative and quite defensive when it didnt have to be. That heavily read scum to me, hence me voting for him for a good and early majority of the day. I don't blame you for not understanding my thought process there, but don't just toss it aside because you don't understand it. Bizz has her way of interpreting posts and alignment, but she doesn't get as much flak for it as I did just during this phase alone.

I did not mean to just toss any thought process of yours aside. It appeared to me that you had admitted that your prods were lazy/not that great. Bizz gets plenty of flak, too, btw.

Also, everyone yells at Mancer, always, and then you talk about specific occurrences of people yelling at Mancer? If everyone always does it, there's nothing significant about it, and you shouldn't be saying anything about "look how that turned out". Make up your mind.

Basically, right now, the people who have been on my case after my claim are Rapier (who has already been lynched), JB and Kay. I suggest that we look into either JB or Kay after Lucina is lynched. Of note is the fact that eclipse has also mentioned in part that she might want my lynch over someone else too, so we might want to look into that. The way Kay has just sidestepped her comment about wanting me lynched also piques my interest.

How did I "sidestep" that comment? I honestly have no clue what you mean.

I just found this out of Sho's posts, and given Sho's flip of Full Cop, I am wondering if he somehow had managed to get scorri's role, alignment and character (yes, I know Night 0 does not exist). It might also mean that scum has some additional information about the Miller or that scum might have gotten Shojor as a fake claim and that that is what scorri used to claim Miller and Sho was trying to do a buddy buss.

I know that this has already been gone over with (my vote on Day 2 on scorri was for this), but I think that this is something worth looking at.

I already explained why Sho was unlikely to be bussing Scorri, do you have a counterargument or even disagree?

ONE BRIEF REREAD LATER:

- BBM seems to have mellowed out, though if it's because of the game or RL stuff is something I don't know.

- Kay, what are you thoughts on Mancer/scumreads besides the guy that's gonna sub out?