Folgore Rangers Mafia -- GAME OVER

Sunwoo

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gee, you're touchy. Just because you've claimed doctor doesn't mean you're magically immune to scrutiny.

The question to go along with this: Considering scum no longer have a stronkman (unless you seriously think that two of them have stronkman effects), keeping a claimed doc alive is very dangerous for them, watcher or not (and ninjas do exist ya know). I'm still wondering why Mancer isn't dead yet honestly.

Which finally returns to the next best question: Why Xinny over Mancer, the claimed doc? Something doesn't add up here but there is more than one explanation to solve that logic problem. Ugh.

and leaving the claimed doc alive now with a claimed cop means scum are going to have to do something about the cop/doc partnership (and then there's possibilities for whatif Mancer is faking doc, etc)

ACTUALLY I just thought of something

a hypothetical tracker could go on Mancer tonight to see if he's playing us for fools (and by could, use your discretion and decide if you want to or not)

darros should scan whoever he's suspicious of

Not really seeing the case on BBM. Not making me like Mancer but neither does it make me like any other of the voters.

##Vote: Scorri

This forest isn't big enough for 2 Hair dryer based robots with fabulous emo bangs and questionable alligment

I just found this out of Sho's posts, and given Sho's flip of Full Cop, I am wondering if he somehow had managed to get scorri's role, alignment and character (yes, I know Night 0 does not exist). It might also mean that scum has some additional information about the Miller or that scum might have gotten Shojor as a fake claim and that that is what scorri used to claim Miller and Sho was trying to do a buddy buss.

I know that this has already been gone over with (my vote on Day 2 on scorri was for this), but I think that this is something worth looking at.

I ISOed Xinnidy and I can't get any useful associative reads onto anyone. I think that scum decided to kill Xinnidy because no one could get any definitive associative scum tells from her death. From what I see, there was no one that found her especially scummy or townish at that point in time and there was no one who was particularly buddying up to Xinnidy.

Right now, I want a detailed look at JB, especially for his continued insistence that I am scum or scummy even after I had claimed Doctor, when normal town players would drop their cases on a claimed Doctor for a later time near the end of the game.

scratch the tracker idea, something came to mind that is an obvious sign (stronkman hi)

But the Strongman is dead and flipped, right? Like Sho was the Strongman.

exactly my point Mancer.

Sho guessed the miller flavor I'm pretty sure (hi flavorspec) so that's kinda a moot point (and I'm pretty sure this game was a day start not a night start)

I'm not sure why scum decided not to kill me last Night. Maybe it's because they figured that they could get town to lynch me tonight.

We must not forget also, that a Roleblocker exists in this game. If the Roleblocker was scum, it is entirely possible that they think that they can just continuously Roleblock me if they need to kill players each Night. Either that or they might decide to just continuously Roleblock Darros in order to prevent the random scans from him.

Manix's point was, I think, that the Mafia wouldn't have needed a Strongman in the first place if town didn't have a Doctor.

That is quite true as well.

I guess I'm too stressed up IRL to be able to think clearly on such matters.

so time to discuss the roleblocker eh? it was aimed to baldrick, who a number of people found scummy, and not you, Mancer. I'm pretty damn sure the roleblocker is town aligned. that is all.

Good point, then I guess I might die toNight.

Roleblocker, if you are town, stay off of our claimed Cop, Darros, tyvm. He's unlikely to be scum either since scum already had a flipped Full Cop (Sho).

I at least hope to protect the Cop for one more Night with my life.

I think the reason why the mafia didn't gun for Mancer is because any watcher worth their salt would be on him. It would be a 1-for-1 trade, and given the mafia numbers, it doesn't make sense.

I also think that publicly trying to lynch the claimed doctor is extremely - more so than my defense of Shin. That's why I think barking after people for going after Mancer isn't going to go anywhere. Hell, scorri had her doubts about Mancer; as her sub, do you think it would be a good idea to attempt any sort of case on yourself based on that?

Hell, scorri had her doubts about Mancer; as her sub, do you think it would be a good idea to attempt any sort of case on yourself based on that?

Well tbh I myself had my doubts up until I remembered sho's flip, at which point lolnope not gonna touch that anymore.

I guess it'd be possible? But honestly I think there's a difference between scorri's doubt and JB's push on Mancer, but yeah I'd have to look into it further.

Well tbh I myself had my doubts up until I remembered sho's flip, at which point lolnope not gonna touch that anymore.

I guess it'd be possible? But honestly I think there's a difference between scorri's doubt and JB's push on Mancer, but yeah I'd have to look into it further.

If I were to use that as any sort of case, scorri's would look worse for implying it rather than stating it outright. However, I think it would be an extremely shaky argument, which is why I'm not pursuing it.

JB's doubt is more of questioning and mocking my claim of Doctor. It's not as if he's trying to counterclaim me or anything, it's more like he's trying to undermine my claim of Doctor by poking and mocking at it.

It's more opportunistic scum who's trying to discredit a town Doctor claim and trying to get the Doctor mislynched.

JB's doubt is more of questioning and mocking my claim of Doctor. It's not as if he's trying to counterclaim me or anything, it's more like he's trying to undermine my claim of Doctor by poking and mocking at it.

It's more opportunistic scum who's trying to discredit a town Doctor claim and trying to get the Doctor mislynched.

(going backwards)

You're using wording that is very definite. Bold is mine.

Again with all the activity late at night while I'm asleep. This is getting a little exasperating, guys.

On the other hand, I find that Rapier's post has been very fidgety. Him talking about not wanting to lynch or him nor having voted or tried to get me (the Doc claim) lynch was almost essentially moot due to the fact that he had voted me right after posting that huge chunk of text.

Secondly, while Rapier has posted a lot (4 times), I feel that his posts go round and round a lot and do not really contribute to discussion at all.

Regarding my vote on JB, it's not there for a weak reason. I find him scummy and want him to explain his actions which he hss failed to do sufficiently well (to me, anyway). I'm confident that JB will flip scum because that's the way he seems to play when he's scum.

(shoot this kind of thing off in my direction and I'd go ballistic too)

This is something you requested of JB (you underlined it yourself):

Hmm...

Well, scorri's response satisfies me so ##Unvote: scorri.

What ticks me off is JB's claim that my vote on scorri was horrendous without any reasoning for it. My vote on scorri was justified. Please tell me what you think is scummy about my vote, JB.

##Vote: Illuminate

Main reads from Day 1 still applies.

This is his response to your query:

If you want to vote the claimed miller, fine, I can understand if you'd doubt scorri's claim. Unfortunately, this excuse only holds on Day 1, and to claim "maybe the dead mafia was trying to bus his mate" makes no sense. Sho's case was pathetically weak and got shot down so easily that I can't see why he'd thought bussing scorri would work. In this hypothetical universe where scorri is mafia, of course.

Unless this is some fantastic plan where both scorri and Sho are mafia and Sho got himself killed to let "miller" scorri get through, I'm really not seeing anything here.

And you totally ignored it.

I'm reading frustration in JB's posts, which is null. Given how you've been responding to him, I can't blame him for responding that way. Now that we've cleared this up, who is scummy, without using yourself as the reason why said person(s) are scummy?

JB is scummy when you realise that I have already answered that question before he even asked it.

My answer is simple: I had wanted to toss that vote on scorri to test her reaction. If she had reacted in a way that I find scummy or suspicious, it would have ticked off on my scum radar and strengthen my suspicion on her. I had even said after that that all the thoughts and things that I have posted about scorri are speculation and that I would refrain from questioning her any further until any more issues regarding scorri come up.

Add on to the fact that throughout all of the few Days, JB has continuously been attacking and mocking me, my claims and my posts throughout without makinhg much other references to anyone else in the thread except one post where he indirectly attacks Sho but continues to leave his vote on me. I think that this tunneling is scummy, especially when it continues way after I have claimed Doctor and when it's to such an extent. As far as I know, JB has less than 3 posts where he has mentioned and made attacks at anyone else and they are mostly indirect attacks on them.

Normally, when someone claims Doctor, town members would leave them alone for a while and try to formulate more reads on other players in the thread. The fact that JB has been very obstinate and resolute about his pushes on me leads me to think that he is scum.

Does that answer your queries, eclipse?

why do you reaction test the miller

i presume any respectable player would give the obvious answer of 'yes i obviously still stick to my miller claim why are you voting me i don't know what the hell sho was doing'

Also, I'm this firm because the last time we played (on opposite sides), I got entirely tricked out by your fakeclaim. If you're actually the doctor, cool, I was wrong. If you're maf, you'll have played me for a fool twice in 2 months. Furthermore, I've been unable to follow most of your logic this entire game (BANDWAGON #1 2 3 4 5 6), I dislike the timing of your doc claim, and you've made claims as baseless as the ones I've supposedly made.

like this one which you still haven't responded to

bull fucking shit

you have played ONE game with me where i was scum

i was inactive for everything aside from d1

you are not allowed to make retarded claims like this

Coincidentally the only games i've played with you were when you were scum. Interesting choice of argument.

There is nothing wrong with doubting the 'doctor' when he claims. The 'doctor' does not get a free pass for claiming, neither does cop or any other role. Unlike you, I'm sufficiently convinced in Darros' and scorri/Manix's claims, because they've both played decently well and how I'd expect them to play in their respective roles. Hell, the way you've played strikes me as how exactly a doc shouldn't play (how does the doc make himself a lynch target). Do I doubt your claim? Oh yes, I doubt every single part of this 'doctor' claim. Am I going to get caught again like I did in Pokemon Adventures mafia where I carried my trust in your 'role' to the grave? Probably. Am I wrong in my suspicions? Maybe. Am I going to let this issue down? Certainly not.

i am not opportunistic if i push a lynch which nobody else supports

i am opportunistic if i throw my vote on as the 5th in a really fast wagon

do you see the difference here