Folgore Rangers Mafia -- GAME OVER

Sunwoo

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh fuck here we go. Bout time some progress showed up!

Though FUCKDAMMIT Xinn :(

Consider me voting Lucina, but I'm not gonna vote Lucina for obvious reasons. Instead, I'm going to

##Luna Shinori

So tell me, why are you town again?

Oh fuck here we go. Bout time some progress showed up!

Though FUCKDAMMIT Xinn :(

Consider me voting Lucina, but I'm not gonna vote Lucina for obvious reasons. Instead, I'm going to

##Luna Shinori

So tell me, why are you town again?

Cause I am.

No actually screw that.

##SoftReset

##ActivatePierce-on Eclipse

Why are YOU town?

I am best. Muahahaha.

I have reads on every player except eclipse and Shinori.

That's a bad thing. I want to have reads on them. So I'm asking them a question, in which the answer may help give me a decent opinion of their alignment.

by asking them a rhetorical question? yeah uh that's not going to work

go look at their content instead of asking rhetorical questions which they won't give you a good answer to

People ask are you scum? And get pretty good results. In Void mafia, I asked "Are You town" to various players and got pretty good results too.

When I hit my PC and can develop a serious quotable questionairre I'll do so, but until I do, I want to know why Eclipse feels as though we should perceive her as town.

You're right, I shouldn't even expect it to work. But te fact that it has for me in the past makes me feel like

Ah whatever I'll just go read

I wasn't eager to lynch a Vanilla claim, I was eager to lynch Rapier because I thought he was scum. And when he claimed Vanilla, I said I had no problems with lynching that because it's vanilla. And your logic with claims is wrong. Just because duplicate roles are possible doesn't mean all duplicate roles are likely. Think for a moment on how totally retarded having two Docs would be. I would hope to god that any doc other than Mancer, if one exists, would have claimed by now. And a 1v1 trade is never worth it for mafia, not even to get rid of the Doctor.

But it wouldn't be a planned 1-for-1 trade. It would be scum claiming a role at the last minute that people wouldn't want to lynch and that isn't particularly easy to disprove, with the additional upside that a counterclaim provides a great target.

Eli, people probably will not react much to votes when we have basically confirmed scum to lynch instead. There's a small possibility of a dayvig, I guess, or it could be taken as a threat to vote for them next day, but it's still not really that meaningful. A pointless vote and asking "why are you town" doesn't seem like great scumhunting. What would most people even say to that? I don't have any particular argument for why I'm town, I don't think I'm acting scummy but I have better things to look out for in this game than what stuff I've done that's looked townish, and I expect the same goes for most people in the game. Let people look at the content of others, not themselves. And try to find the time to ask proper questions instead of filling up space with lazy prods.

I got Roleblocked last night. Annoying, but it could be worse.

My ISO looks worse than it is, BBM. There was a mystery about the flavour I got that I wanted to get to the bottom of, which is why I was wondering about the flavour. Eclipse had said some things that intrigued me, so I wanted to know what she was thinking, and whether there was anything to it. She wasn’t interested in talking about it, so I left it alone thereafter.

Anyway, we have a six-day phase to go with the long weekend. Awesome.

##Vote: SB

Your vote on Kay was pretty bad, actually! I don’t know where you got she had a strong read on him, apart from Mancer all her other scumreads were minor, and he was in a tie for second strongest. (Incidentally, I wish people would stop wanting to lynch for information). It seems to me you didn’t want to be affiliated with the Rapier wagon.

Shinori’s my lesser scumread. Despite not wanting Rapier to be lynched, he never really did much to stop it. He voted BBM to get his reasons for voting Rapier, and ignored them in order to focus on Shin. Then near the end of the phase he decided to not push Shin, the most viable alternative lynch, for some unknown reasons.

My role PM says I'm town, and stop being lazy and read my ISO. I can think of a lot of things to describe me, but "forgettable" isn't one of them, especially after the way I reacted to Shin's potential lynch.

It looks like my notes were right, and I'm glad SOMEONE read them (I'll happily vote for Lucina when it's closer to phase end, not phase beginning). Now, on to more pressing things (starting from way back in D2). . .

Are we voting Rapier because he's a low tier unit or because he's scum? Because TBH I sorta get the inclination that players such as Eclipse and JB find him vote worthy due to some sort of poor planning ineptitude that Rapier tends to follow, rather than him coming across as a genuine scum member.

Actually Eclipse, with 6+ hours left, I was surprised to see you drop your scumread and vote for a lesser read, especially for such a Pavise defense of Shin. Pavise is a high tier skill but pretty damn hard to justify practicality from.

I think you missed the part in that vote where I said I wouldn't be back in time to do anything else. Or just about everything else in that post.

Why are you so positive that shin is going to be a mislynch? I can definitely see it as a possibility, but not a guarantee, you're being a bit defensive here without just cause, I think. For all I know it could be a hyperbole though, but do you seriously want Shin to live that much? I don't see it as a SUPER PRIORITY. I mean I'd definitely rather have our claimed doctor alive instead of Shin. That was worded weirdly om ((I know you won't be able to reply to this today, sorry my timing isn't so great tonight as you can tell))

Dude, been thinking of you, and that's the second post from you that I really like. If it comes down to Mancer/Shin, I'm lynching Mancer first. Why is for my own reasons (lynching Shin will enact a clipsey-style apocalypse, and this isn't blind justice).

also I'm surprised no one has figured out that claims mean practically nothing in this game because of said clause and just damn scumhunt (I wouldn't have lynched Rapier for putting suspicion on mancer because it was legit thoughts factoring in this clause)

My role cannot be duplicated without seriously compromising the game's balance. I claimed it earlier, albeit indirectly (then again, I rarely claim directly).

oh okay i have a bit left

self-conscious: notice how it's always about stuff aimed at you, and you made statements trying to cover back on your tracks, some of which irk me for reasons i can't explain (scorri point)

Remind me about this when postgame rolls around.

Of the rest of you, I'd like it if Kay would do more than act like a backup player (pushing scumreads is a start). Elieson should reread stuff before cluttering the topic with fluff (the vote on Shinori then me was for stupid reasons). I said I'd rather have one of Baldrick/Lucina lynched instead of Rapier as my last post of D2; since Lucina's getting lynched, I might as well prep for the next day phase.

##Vote: Baldrick

Your thoughts?

You're wanting an explanation of why I've been so mindful of how I look? There is one, but it's not coming any time soon. I recommend you forget about it until the next day phase.

clipsey: the "practically" clause was in there for a reason, you know. but I digress

-

why do i have a feeling I'm gonna get shouted at in postgame now

Not you~! ;):

The only person that's getting any sort of yelling in postgame so far is Sho. The rest of you haven't been doing anything that would warrant screaming~!