Folgore Rangers Mafia -- GAME OVER

Sunwoo

okay so i haven't reread properly and I don't have time now (I'm at school) but while I was UIO I was pretty sure BBM is scum

-

the quick summary is that BBM early on was self-conscious about what people thought of him (town shouldn't care about that too much), didn't actually scumhunt too much early, and has dubious logic regarding claims and lynches

--

self-conscious here

-

self conscious again (this looks like appeasement in a way? something is wrong with this, that's for sure)

-

Why was this necessary to post? it looks really bad because you're like "oh someone is suspicious of me that's nice" and just pushed it aside pretty much

-

etc etc you get my point about him being self conscious.

-

my point about bbm not really scumhunting early is kinda weak admittedly however that said nothing stood out to me at all? like nothing really groundbreaking or anything. i dunno about that.

-

here let me help you with that bad logic

if mancer isn't doc then hopefully realdoc has shut the heck up because of this clause alone

-

also I'm surprised no one has figured out that claims mean practically nothing in this game because of said clause and just damn scumhunt (I wouldn't have lynched Rapier for putting suspicion on mancer because it was legit thoughts factoring in this clause)

-

this is shitlogic. there's more than one way of killing a doc, and it could involve saccing a maf to a watcher then killing the watcher... if one exists.

-

also feels he might know more than town does so I'm suspicious.

-

three things: see above re claim logic

he seemed awfully eager to lynch a vanilla claim too (which is bad bad bad with the established clause)

and also he's letting off that he might know more than town does

-

so yeah. pretty sure BBM is scum and most people let him off the hook after ED1 which isn't good either

reformatted without quotes

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also I'm surprised no one has figured out that claims mean practically nothing in this game because of said clause and just damn scumhunt

expanding: claims mean nothing without flips in this game because of the clause

I wasn't eager to lynch a Vanilla claim, I was eager to lynch Rapier because I thought he was scum. And when he claimed Vanilla, I said I had no problems with lynching that because it's vanilla. And your logic with claims is wrong. Just because duplicate roles are possible doesn't mean all duplicate roles are likely. Think for a moment on how totally retarded having two Docs would be. I would hope to god that any doc other than Mancer, if one exists, would have claimed by now. And a 1v1 trade is never worth it for mafia, not even to get rid of the Doctor.

For the rest of it, I don't think I was being self-conscious. Those posts you have of me asking questions to people are examples of me being unsure about the motives behind some things. With the first one with Xinny, I thought that there was a contradiction there. With the second about Scorri, I realized I'd made a mistake in something I'd said earlier, and corrected it. If I hadn't, you might very well have been on my case for using faulty facts or something. And before you say it, no, that's not being self-conscious, that's just correcting mistakes. The next one with Elie was being slightly weirded out by the extremely strong assurance with which he was calling me scum that early into the game. And I "pushed it off" because it was after midnight and I was tired, on account of not having had enough sleep. When I woke up in the morning, I defended against everything he had to say.

Also, though I don't think my logic has been as bad as you make it out to be, bad logic != scummy logic. Lastly, you yourself said that there isn't actually that much on me. This isn't one of my best games by a fair margin, but not having groundbreaking material doesn't make me scum.

##Vote: Lucina

BBM you're missing my point

cc'ing doc is pointless as realdoc because WE DON'T KNOW if there are duplicates or not which makes it meaningless

and you can argue what you want about being self-conscious but that's my interpretation and you have to argue against it obviously, i'm just pointing it out for others

and with regards to your logic: I think there's scum intent behind it so.

BBM you're missing my point

cc'ing doc is pointless as realdoc because WE DON'T KNOW if there are duplicates or not which makes it meaningless

and you can argue what you want about being self-conscious but that's my interpretation and you have to argue against it obviously, i'm just pointing it out for others

and with regards to your logic: I think there's scum intent behind it so.

No, we don't know whether or not there are duplicates, just as we don't know whether or not someone is scum (barring Cop reports and the like). That doesn't stop us from lynching someone who we think is scummy. Just like that, I'd hope that another Doc outed because two Docs would be completely terrible balance. I at the least would be pretty sure that one of them was scum.

Next, no, you can't respond to my defence with "trololol that's my interpretation". I responded to your argument that I was being self-conscious with reasons why I didn't believe I was. If you expect me to take your case seriously, that means that if you want to continue it, you have to respond back with why you believe I'm scum despite the things in my defence.

Finally, tell me how my bad logic is scummy. Okay, let's say my logic at the end of D1 saying how people should stop being so angsty about Mancer dying was bad. Explain the scum intent in that.

Finally, tell me how my bad logic is scummy. Okay, let's say my logic at the end of D1 saying how people should stop being so angsty about Mancer dying was bad. Explain the scum intent in that.

I already explained why it was bad, but also that it seemed like you knew something we didn't

ie that's scummy. hard to understand?

anyway laptop battery is dying so i'll be back later

oh okay i have a bit left

self-conscious: notice how it's always about stuff aimed at you, and you made statements trying to cover back on your tracks, some of which irk me for reasons i can't explain (scorri point)

What kind of cop are you Frog?

Also:

##Vote: Doofina

Alignment, I don't know her role, but I did get guilty.

##Vote: Doofina because of the Cop result.

Don't hammer Lucina too early though. Just put her at enough votes for a lynch and leave it as that.

In school and busy now so all I can do is this.

Anyways, I don't like Baldrick. Other than Day 1 reasons I went over on Day 1 and near the beginning of Day 2, his early day 2 was filled with a lot of empty questions like asking about flavour, and the lack of a nightkill, and then he asked Eclipse if she thought that Mancer might have a BPV. Seemed like he was trying to sow suspicion of Mancer there or something, and then also speculated about why Mancer wasn't dead after a mass-hook. Despite this, he never really went after Mancer directly, just in indirect ways like this, which makes me uneasy. He had a suspicion on Lucina, but he never really expounded on it much other than to say that her reads were sort of shallow. He also put her second on the priority list after Rapier, so her probably being scum doesn't make this a too-strong bus if they're scumbuddies.

Manix, I made a mistake in something I did. I corrected it. If you're going to press on that as me being scum trying to cover my tracks, IMO you're just trying to dig up reasons that aren't there. And no, you didn't explain how I knew something others didn't, you said it. If it was about the mafia might have been given vanilla fakeclaims thing, that's just because claiming vanilla is extraordinarily easy to do.

yeah this is necessary

Lucina (5): Darros, Shinori, Manix, BBM, Mancer (L-3!)

With 13 players alive, 5 votes are needed to lynch and 8 votes are needed to hammer. You have three days and ~23 hours left in the phase

Edited by CT075

Manix, I made a mistake in something I did. I corrected it. If you're going to press on that as me being scum trying to cover my tracks, IMO you're just trying to dig up reasons that aren't there.

I accept this but still something about that part still doesn't sit right with me (it's gut feeling there)

And no, you didn't explain how I knew something others didn't, you said it. If it was about the mafia might have been given vanilla fakeclaims thing, that's just because claiming vanilla is extraordinarily easy to do.

Here I'll explain simply, and again: I think from your wording and the fact you brought up stuff related to mafia roles, that you might know stuff about the mafia that we don't, which is scummy.

Shrug. Not much I can do to defend myself if you're going to just stick to your feelings despite what I say. Do you have any feelings about anyone else in the game other than me?

okay so i haven't reread properly and I don't have time now (I'm at school)

hi covered that

my other reads are townreads right now so no i'm not saying anything about them

i wasn't paying complete attention while UIO as well (wasn't really expecting to sub in but hey)

okay so i haven't reread properly and I don't have time now (I'm at school)

hi covered that

my other reads are townreads right now so no i'm not saying anything about them

i wasn't paying complete attention while UIO as well (wasn't really expecting to sub in but hey)

I'm pretty sure Lucina is softclaiming the Camdar role, since if I understood her post right, her PR is to mention that she's incompetent. So yeah, she's scum. I wouldn't mind a dayvig shooting her if we have one so that we can focus this day's efforts on someone else.

Fair enough, Manix.

Hey doofina. What's your scum role? And who are your buddies? TELL US.

I don't know who my buddies are. I'm not competent enough to be part of a scum team, but I think I did pretty good anyways.