Folgore Rangers Mafia -- GAME OVER

Sunwoo

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not voting for Mancer until the possibility of a scum hooking role, whether it be fulltime or one-shot, is disproven. However, Mancer, you need to dial the OMGUS down heavily.

Shinori, no idea why stuff was redirected away from me. Why would that be a reason for voting for me anyways?

Eclipse, when you say I've mellowed out, is that in a negative sense or a positive sense? I get the feeling you're implying in the negative sense. If so, I didn't do much on D3 because I'll admit, with a scum lynch confirmed, I got lazy and didn't really bother much. That was bad on my part.

Manix, you're starting to flop all around. Hope that's not a sign of mafia-who-claimed-Miller.

Mancer, you're starting to grasp blatantly. Hope that's not a sign of mafia-who-got-caught.

Would be cool if I wasn't hooked in the future btw Shinori.

Quick thoughts about the Mancer wagon that don't amount to much without his flip are that Elie just wagoned on and then didn't say much about anyone other than Mancer, though he might have just been busy. Contrast this to Eclipse, who voted similarly, said a bunch of stuff about other people as well. Gut on that is that he was trying to push the quickhammer. Not really strong enough to deserve a vote though. More on other stuff when I come back from class.

@BBM: So if someone votes me I can never point them out as scummy even if they are scum?

@Kay: That's similar to what Manix and a few others are doing as well. If the reasonings on me are "grasping" then you should be arguing against them as well.

@BBM: So if someone votes me I can never point them out as scummy even if they are scum?

@Kay: That's similar to what Manix and a few others are doing as well. If the reasonings on me are "grasping" then you should be arguing against them as well.

Stop misrepping people. There's a difference between "somebody's suspicious of me let's lynch them how could they do that" and pointing out that people who are voting for you are also scummy, and I think you know it.

There's over 9000 reasons you're acting scummy, just because someone points out one or two that aren't great doesn't make their entire case against you bogus. Nobody's accusing you of being scum because you posted multiple times in a row.

Busy because my mom flew in from New York yesterday, and my ex's BF is now In jail. Not to mention last week I worked an additional 3shifts to my normal 10. Please pardon my previous suck.

Brief thoughts:

SB and Shinori would have to be complete idiots if they represent a scum team and pull a 1-for-2 to get a doctor lynched. I'm just not buying it. If Mancer actually is doc, then my read on SB is far off and we need to turn our attention there.

Chumps who read my argument during my eclipse thing shouldn't go assuming that I think she's scum.

I also think that this whole load of crap about a quicklynch should stop. Mancer is at deadline lynch material. That's all we need; we don't need any more votes to make the rest of the day matter. Dunno why BBM thinks I'm trying to push a mislynch honestly, and I'm hurt by that assumption. I'd never throw a unit away until the last bit of a Turn anyway

I agree with Eli, we might as well scumhunt instead of auto-lynching. However, that's not to say that Mancer is without suspicion. You say that Dallas was your groovy blocked target but Shinori's saying that he didn't even block you. I'm more inclined to believe Shinori from the previous days. Plus, how about sharing your first 2 nights "patients"?

I'm not talking about quicklynching Mancer here, I'm talking about lynching him at all. I don't think he's scum. Which of these is more likely?

A: Mancer is town. The mafia have a Hooker or a JoaT with a 1-shot hook, or maybe a Backup or something, idk.

B: Mancer is scum. The mafia had a Hitman solely to target a BPV, or to get around hooks. With two of their members dead three days in, they decide to sacrifice a third to kill the Cop.

A Hitman that gets around hooks isn't impossible, but that's not a standard Hitman, and IMO if Sho had been a Hitman who got around hooks, that distinction would have been made in the role PM, which it wasn't.

Not sure if the bit about Elie being hurt by me thinking he's trying to push a mislynch was flavour or not, but if it wasn't, seriously?

A Hitman that gets around hooks isn't impossible, but that's not a standard Hitman, and IMO if Sho had been a Hitman who got around hooks, that distinction would have been made in the role PM, which it wasn't.

Hi my name is Manix and I fail at reading things properly

yeah point taken here

NOW I have a question BBM: thoughts on how Mancer has acted in thread?

also: generally stronkman works in that it guarantees the kill, no matter what (regardless of protection/blocks)

which is what I was assuming until i reread sho's flip >_>

Eh, most Strongmans (Strongmen?) I've seen only go through doctors, not doctors and hookers, but it doesn't really matter, seeing as Sho's flip implies that's all he could do.

As for Mancer, I think his play has been pretty bad, moreso after he had to claim to escape the lynch, actually, but until there's a CC, the claim is enough to make me think he's town. I don't blame JB for going after Mancer so heavily on D2/D3 because his play really hasn't been good, but I don't think he's scum.

That being said, I do want to see more content from JB. All he's done over the last few days is go after Mancer. He attacked Rapier on D2, but pretty much his entire D3 consisted of arguing against Mancer. I'm not really one to talk here because like I said, I got lazy on D3 too, yeah. Also, his D4 has just consisted of defending Mancer, which is pretty odd if you look at all the rest of his content. His reversal has been justified, but it still leaves a bad taste in my mouth. And disregarding that, he hasn't said anything about anyone else yet on D4 either.

Hi I just subbed in and scimmed the last day! Now give me some time to read 40 pages and procure some proper read.

I'm not sure what roles have been revealed in the game yet so I'm not clear about the rolespec details people are talking about, but I've had bad experiences about rolespeccing and letting Mancer's bad play slide so I'm not willing to clear him just because setup indication when his play this day has been terrible.

Weak defences, not very subtle OMGUS'es, stating that he's trying to cast suspicion on Manix because he has to clear his name etc. Yeah. He wasn't even the one who came up with reasonable explanations for what might have happened, I think that was JB.

brb reading better post will come later but Mancer has to start posting better to convince me he's not scum

I'm glad thqt somebody noticed that JB was tunneling hard. Turns out that people don't listen to me anymore since I've been saying that JB has been focusing on me hard since D1 and nobody notices it until BBM decides to point it out.

Town, you are exasperating. When you make up your minds on who are scummy, you're just so stubborn and double standard with it.

I'm pretty sure that Manix and JB could be scum.

I believe town has let the scorri/Manix Miller claim coast by a little too long, especially since as Manix said there's no way to clear him at all.

Scorri coasted, yes (though she's been kind of inactive in her last few games to the point where she was probably just really busy). Manix, on the other hand, has like >90 posts already, so if you're going to convince anybody that he's coasting, you'll probably need evidence. JB is tunneling, yeah, but Mancer, the reason that people are skipping over a lot of what you're saying it is because of how you're saying it. You say stuff like "JB is tunneling me", and make it about you instead of about JB. You make your points sound like OMGUSes even when there's validity behind them.

So I can't point out that JB is tunneling because he was tunneling me?

Manix in a way, has admitted to tunneling me too, its proven in that post where he said "When I tunnel on scum" and "I'm not going to let up".

Also, I don't like Manix's huge jumps in logic just to convict the claimed Doctor. From Doctor claim has to be credible to town's way of stopping kills is the Hooker, when Strongman is mostly a role madr to counter Doctors and gets Hooked by a Hooker. I'd be okay if Manix had instead said that there must be a Doctor and a hypothetical real Doctor had not CCed me for a reason. That jump to Hooker makes me think that Manix knows there's no other Doctor apart from me, and thus, argued in that way.

I have about as much idea as the rest of the town as evidenced through my crackpot theories

also re JB I have something I wrote in my quicktopic

I'm pretty damn sure JB is town due to the nature of his accusations: it's logically irrational because of flipped stronkman and yet he's deciding to push it instead when there's no support anyway. Yes it's tunneling but it's worth considering that JB does have valid points and still pushing on a claimed doc would be a deathwish for scum imo so I'm pretty sure he's town.

this was during D3

okay time to think

##Unvote

we have a whole day i'm not wasting it

there's a small doubt in my mind that mancer could actually still be doc and mafia had like a JoAT or something

that said though when mancer didn't die over xinny n2 something felt wrong

ughhhh too many possibilities, not enough time

I believe town has let the scorri/Manix Miller claim coast by a little too long, especially since as Manix said there's no way to clear him at all.

BBM covered it. When you're trying to accuse the person with second most posts in the game even subbing in at D3 of coasting something is wrong.

Also yeah of course there's no way to clear me, I'm a miller ffs. Scanning as guilty sucks.