Folgore Rangers Mafia -- GAME OVER

Sunwoo

(didn't see the flip before clipsey snipped out the stuff, i was busy playing EM lol)

mason!clipsey makes sense re shin votes, so it's likely that Shin is the other mason imo

so next on the list of things to do...

##Vote: Elieson

why the shinori vote broski? also didn't like your D3 play still

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was roleblocked last night. I only know one Roleblocker, and I'm pretty sure it was him.

Also damnit eclipse :(

Ninjad' :/

I voted because I'm suspicious of being TARGETTED by a hooker, as I have no idea why I was even TARGETTED in the first place.

My autocorrect makes TARGETTED capitalized every damn time, sorry for the stupidity of my iPhone.

let me ask you a question then elie: do you think shinori is scum because of yesterday, when he was *redirected* from BBM to SB, who confirmed his block and Baldrick also confirming him back on d3?

No. I really don't.

Sorry I flipped, I was just getting out of work and not 100% focused, and all I could think of was being pissed that my action failed.

##Unvote

Argh, I'm really sorry about that. I didn't have a lot of time when I updated the phase and that must have slipped through my mind. Dammit.

If anyone saw that, please contact me immediately.

Reasons are the same as they were on D4. Reasons for thinking Shinori/SB were scum were terrible and looked like he was lining up lynches. Plus he flip-flopped on them so many times, and it seemed only after he was pressured about it. He was also part of the terrible Mancer wagon and I'm still mad we lynched our Doc.

No way man, eclipse night kill so uncool! I'm really looking at Kay here, she's done very little in the last few phases. "There are obvious lynches so there's no point looking into reads", "I wouldn't mind an X lynch", "Mancer is probably guilty until proved otherwise." Totally uncool!

##Moonwalk: Gallade

Eli, you said you were roleblocked? Can I ask what you were trying to do? If you were doing something not groovy, I'm not going to be funky with you!

Manix seemed a bit defensive over what was essentially an emphasis vote on Shinori, and also gave an odd half-justification for the Elieson vote. The whole sequence didn't seem natural to me.

Vote: JB

The monkey's off your back, so I want to see something better from you.

yeah uh baldrick i'm still of the opinion that elie's d3 wasn't great but my main problem with him was over the random shinori vote

the d3 play isn't enough to convict him so that's why i jumped off

i'm still waiting on shinori though

Reasons are the same as they were on D4. Reasons for thinking Shinori/SB were scum were terrible and looked like he was lining up lynches. Plus he flip-flopped on them so many times, and it seemed only after he was pressured about it. He was also part of the terrible Mancer wagon and I'm still mad we lynched our Doc.

My d3 play sucked, I concede to that. However I was trying to at least do something related to scumhunting while I was around to do so. I know the likelyhood of a Shinori/SBJ00 team is about as minimal as Knoll's luck growth, but like I said I was putting my thoughts out in public because I have nothing to hide in that regard. As for my eclipse banter, the same applies. She so strongly implied she knew that Shin shouldn't be lynched, and the Thought of her being a mason never occured to me, so pardon me for being concerned about it.

As for Mancer's lynch: I had no intention of lynching our doc because I didn't believe that he actually was actually the doc because of A, JB had his suspicions of the claim that made me think he was Doc not willing to CC, B, his claim timing was absolutely horrible, and C, his performance after his claim was nothing short of low tier hunting and tunnelling. It maybhave been a horrible lynch, but i genuinely believed that he was scum and needed to go, so deal with it. I do feel bad that we lynched the doc, but I'm not gonna let regret piss me off and cloud my thoughts about it, and you shouldn't either.

Eli, you said you were roleblocked? Can I ask what you were trying to do? If you were doing something not groovy, I'm not going to be funky with you!

I'd prefer not to out that until Shinori gets in here, as I want to know if Shinori is the reason that my action failed, or if it could potentially be something that my target has as some sort of self-protection (or whatever else iit could be)

Elie, I dislike how your suspicions against Baldrick comprise partially of things that can be said of you. You said that you don't like how his scumhunting is a lot of "inquiries" but that's also what you did on D3 with Eclipse and Shinori. Your "banter" with Eclipse, as you call it, is weird, because in your large post analyzing her you said that both your suspicions against her and your reasons to find her townie were weak, but in your more recent posts you'd said that you had strong reasons for finding her townie and strong reasons for finding her scummy.

Elie, I dislike how your suspicions against Baldrick comprise partially of things that can be said of you. You said that you don't like how his scumhunting is a lot of "inquiries" but that's also what you did on D3 with Eclipse and Shinori. Your "banter" with Eclipse, as you call it, is weird, because in your large post analyzing her you said that both your suspicions against her and your reasons to find her townie were weak, but in your more recent posts you'd said that you had strong reasons for finding her townie and strong reasons for finding her scummy.

BBM, I dislike how you refuse to accept that her buddying of Shin was something worth ignoring. By the time she finally replied to me in one of her last posts, I was assuming she was a universal backup, but remained puzzled on why she'd defend Shin so hard. I figured there was a reason that I was missing (the Mason role itself), and assumed that she was either scum hard defending her partner, or town doing something I couldn't keep up with. It was the latter, obviously.

Also regarding Baldrick. My D3 conpares the majority of Bal's D1-4, not sure why you are so certain he's less of a suspicion.

You're not understanding what I'm saying about your points against Eclipse at all. I have no qualms with WHAT you said about her. My qualms are how you said it. First off, you provided a laundry list of things that you found scummy about her, with one point noting something good she'd said, but then concluded at the end that she was still a null read. The post quite literally ended with "Despite all this scummy stuff, you're Eclipse so I still have a null read against you". It also ended with saying this:

I HAVE NO READ ON YOU, because my scumreads on you generally fail, and my town reads on you generally aren't very strong but are supported nonetheless. Therefore, you're unmemorable to me because nothing you have done in this entire fucking game has been overwhelmingly towny/scummy, unlike everybody else bar Shinori.

Compare that to this:

Also @ Baldrick. News Flash, I think you misinterpret my read on Eclipse, as I read her more or less as town OR (activate stupid Elieson paranoia) scum in a situation that she's playing a strong gambit with Shin.

and this:

BBM, why did I post a bunch of things that Eclipse did that I don't like? One, for note purposes. I'd like something to look at that reminds me of my earlier thoughts of her. Two, for the sake of showing her my torn opinions of her. It's not that I had a null read, I just had strong reasons to view her as town, and alternative reasons to view her as red which were just as strong.

Let's play spot the contradictions. Hint: they're in bold.

Quote 1: my early read on her

Quote 2: lets play "try to read the entire message youre quoting", and try to read the part after the parenthesis to note that I still had conflicted views on her. You didn't bold it, but it's right the fuck there.

Quote 3: I started catching things and my reads on her became more clear and less of a blur. Can my reads not develop and achieve some type of clarity as time goes by and things are said?

Tl:dr; misrep is the name of the game, and I'm not surprised, as I "apparently" misrep'd you early game, so it is bound to happen again in other ways.

Not on for long. I am on to report my lsat night which was actually not good. I roleblocked eclipse. And it succeeded but obviously that doesn't matter since she was a mason. However it looks like scum didn't fully know that since they killed her without her claim which means we were given a free town clear on whoever the other mason is.

Anyways I was not redirected and my block as i stated hit eclipse. I should have just done as Eclipse had asked and blocked baldrick but I was kind of paranoid about something eclipse had said.

Anyways I'm off now. Sorry. I'll be back tomorrow most likely.

All your posts that mention Eclipse between quote 1 and quote 2 are attacking her. Nothing there to indicate that you improved your opinion of her to make her go from null to more or less town. In quote 2, you quite clearly indicate that the possibility of her being scum is only paranoia, and therefore less likely than her being town. And in quote 3, that's not you coming up with new stuff, that's you explaining your first post about Eclipse when I asked you why you'd made it in the first place.