Folgore Rangers Mafia -- GAME OVER

Sunwoo

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The worst case scenario of every lynch is a mislynch. When you're lynching a vanilla the worst case scenario becomes a vanilla mislynch instead of a power role mislynch though.

Okay, I can see why you might want to do that on N1, since you were a major wagon on D1.

Which he didn't even do. If you really do care about your alignment, why did you go and pick Sho N1 when you were already under suspicion? You could have waited for a townie to be killed, which you technically did, but you couldn't have known you were going to be masshooked.

Need to think some more and I'm tired.

i don't understand baldrick's logic

Let's assume he's telling the truth, that Baldrick likes being town more than maf BUT was afraid that he would get lynched or something on D2. Why wouldn't you idle on N1 and wait for a townie to die before taking their role? Worst comes to worst, if you become the target of a lynch D2, claim and say "Town, I can join you if you don't lynch me", done. You don't need to take a town PR to become town, or purposely hold your action - As long as you get a town role, you're happy, right?

Also, last night, we had 2 roleblocks. One of Eclipse, one on Elie. We had 2 on Night 3, a mass roleblock on N1, AND Elie supposedly still has a unused roleblock?

... What the fuck?

Alright if I'm understanding this correctly, Baldrick is an unaligned RolePM copier (or whatever it's called...it was just in a game I swear but I can't remember which one).

But copied Rapier's role...

I don't like that he claimed doing nothing and did something, and I really don't like that he just up and decided to copy Rapier's role (well Xinn's wasn't any better).

I'm hesitant to believe that bomb claim, especially since BBM TARGETTED me and succeeded, while I TARGETTED him and failed. Also why would I lie and claim 1x RB when we already have Shinori, Cam, and this other random hooker out there?

I am more suspicious of BBM claiming bomb, than Baldrick claiming whatever the heck he is, but either way, I don't really like either of them.

I'd consider lynching BBM and me just Vig'ing Baldrick, but that would mean that BBM is either super bussing a partner, or is town and I'm an extreme level Derp.

I'd consider lynching BBM and me just Vig'ing Baldrick, but if BBM flips town, then that would mean that BBM is either super bussing a partner, or is town and I'm an extreme level Derp.

Sry had to edit but hit post by accident.

Also I'm loving BBM's "caught you here" then "worst case scenario we lynch a vanilla". It feels like he's just trying to build town cred (and that's because I don't think BBM is town so yea)

BBM TARGETTED me, and my action failed. Just reminding everyone of that

JB, I could have done that, but who would've believed me? People will say anything to avoid being lynched, and I've have no way to prove it. And if a town PR died, I'd be NKed to ensure the role stayed dead.

The point of "worst case scenario" is if Baldrick is in fact telling the truth about him lying on D2 about his N1 action. I think it's more likely he's lying right now.

Elie, me targeting you doesn't prevent other people from targeting you as well.

So if Elie is telling the truth, there is a 1-shot mass-hook (confirmed), a fulltime town Hooker (confirmed), a 1-shot town Hooker, AND a fulltime mafia Hooker. That is waaaay too much hooking IMO. So I don't believe that claim. Plus he could easily be a mafia Jack with a 1-shot hook he used on Mancer N3.

I'm Integrigirl, younger sister of Integriman and the Town Hunter. I'm a reserve fighter who never gets any glory (complaining about not getting any screentime is the PR I haven't been following). So if I die at night, before I die, I take whomever I'm targeting down with me in an attempted blaze of glory. Kind of like a Bomb/Vig mix I guess. I targeted Baldrick from N1 to N3 (failed N1, successful the other two times) and Elieson N4 (successful).

Oh I thought you had another part to your role other than Miller, but I guess not.

For Shinori

I really don't think that makes him a hooker at all. Frankly his role sounds more believable than your role. vig/roleblock/doc jack is perty strong. But I mean it could be viable. I want you to shoot someone that isn't bbm tonight frankly if you are going to do it.

oh boy are we gonna play the game of "call the bomb claim as a bluff or not", a la Shining Force 2 with Blitz

@BBM: well we need more opinions first. get these people in here, and pronto (this was proto originally oh god what am i doing)

Well it's not like Proto hasn't claimed Bomb before

As a heads-up, I won't be here for most of tomorrow. I ~should be able to make it back before phase end, but no guarantees.

I'd consider lynching BBM and me just Vig'ing Baldrick, but if BBM flips town, then that would mean that BBM is either super bussing a partner, or is town and I'm an extreme level Derp.

Sry had to edit but hit post by accident.

Also I'm loving BBM's "caught you here" then "worst case scenario we lynch a vanilla". It feels like he's just trying to build town cred (and that's because I don't think BBM is town so yea)

BBM TARGETTED me, and my action failed. Just reminding everyone of that

but baldrick succeeded n3 (apparently)

This is your mod, I'm back after an eight hour car ride. I'm tired as fuck but I'll try to have votals up sometime before I go to bed.