Folgore Rangers Mafia -- GAME OVER

Sunwoo

No way man, eclipse night kill so uncool! I'm really looking at Kay here, she's done very little in the last few phases. "There are obvious lynches so there's no point looking into reads", "I wouldn't mind an X lynch", "Mancer is probably guilty until proved otherwise." Totally uncool!

##Moonwalk: Gallade

Eli, you said you were roleblocked? Can I ask what you were trying to do? If you were doing something not groovy, I'm not going to be funky with you!

I didn't say there was no point looking into reads, I said there was no point pushing reads. And I said that people shouldn't just be keeping Mancer alive because he could possibly still be town. Don't misrep me.

Eli, it was entirely possible that JB could have been a doctor not wanting to claim. Unfortunately, your ungroovy low turncount plan never mentioned it before now. Surely if it was the basis of you doubting Mancer, you'd have brought it up? I suppose you could not want to draw attention to JB, but so uncool! Also, saying that Baldrick's day 1-4 were bad doesn't mean you can blow off day 3 with a "I was bad guys".

##Unvote

##DoTheTwist: Elieson

Why would he mention it? The possibility had been brought up, there was no reason to draw attention to JB further.

I'm catching up way too slowly but a lot of BBM's posts look like he's just trying to lynch people for anything. His claim looks legit, though. I approve of the Baldrick wagon, I'd trust his claim except for the lie about doing nothing, and that primarily because it wasn't just "hai gais I didn't do anything", there was all that stuff about a 1v1 based on who had the right flavor/lack of flavor for having no role to block. At that point, a townie should have come clean, not been asking about whether Xinnidy idled or was vanilla.

And are you an active role that idled, or passive/vanilla that can't do anything?

If Baldrick knew he didn't really idle, he would have already known what the source of any discrepancy was, so why was he rolefishing? And why was he letting people suspect Xinnidy over this?

##Vote: Baldrick

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

uh guys

if I can math right I believe we only have 4 and a half hours and I'm pretty sure we're barely lynching Baldrick (3 votes)

what's going on guys

i'll compile votals in a sec because /bored and because I wanna know who ain't voting

Urgh, I'm stuck behind a train coming home from work.

##SoftReset

##3xEffective Baldrick

I'll settle for this if BBM isnt gonna be lynched, but I'm now clueless as to who I should shoot, and since I've outted myself, I'm pretty much obligated to fire away.

Manixvotals (yep still in my style)

Shinori (0): Elieson

Elieson (1): Manix, BBM, Shin

Kay (1): Shin, JB

JB (1): Baldrick

BBM (1): Elieson, Manix

Baldrick (3): Manix, BBM, Kay

Not Voting: CR, Shinori

uh not happy with the fact that Shinori has been kinda here and didn't vote at all during the phase but w/e

cut by elie lol

@shot choice: if you aren't going to shoot BBM, maybe look at shooting someone like Kay/CR (honestly I'd almost say shoot CR but ultimately it's up to you) Pick someone else who you think is scummy (alternatively, call the bomb claim if you're feeling like it)

Kay that's total bullshit. Xinnidy started with the rolefishing by forcing info out of me, and if people suspected her because she was flavourspeccing and trying to find active roles, how is that my fault? The 1v1 wasn't going to go anywhere, iirc Mancer suggested it and it was shot down pretty quickly. Why would I reveal myself when I would risk everything I was paranoid about the town doing happening, the possibility of LAL added to it, when I would autolose if I got lynched?

I don't think this will save me but stranger things have happened.

##Unvote

##Vote: BBM

Still got a bad feeling about BBM, but I have approximately 0 idea why BBM voted for him.

News flash: my curiosity is sparked.

Frankly I don't believe that both elie and bbm are town. SO TO BE FRANK I'd BE PERFECTLY FINE WITH ELIE SHOOTING BBM AND BBM TARGETING ELIE.

I think one of them is VERY likely to be scum.

lemme think for a sec

it's likely 7/2 or 6/3, but that's guaranteed to go to 6/2 after baldrick is lynched

if they're both town and unblocked, maf kill will take us to lylo (assuming 4 scum initially)

i'm cool with this honestly

Frankly I don't believe that both elie and bbm are town. SO TO BE FRANK I'd BE PERFECTLY FINE WITH ELIE SHOOTING BBM AND BBM TARGETING ELIE.

I think one of them is VERY likely to be scum.

Your reads on CR and Kay and j00 are delicious and reassuring.

Glad they're appearing obvitown to you, Because I'm not seeing it.

When did I say they were obvi town? I just highly doubt that both you and him are town. I highly doubt your role exists with his role in this game. Or vice-versa. I also don't believe your roleblocking claim or your roleblocked claim.

FRANKLY I think you are a mafia jack of all trades and you had a 1 shot roleblock that you most likely used. And after that one shot roleblock was used you fake claimed block and most likely intend to claim blocked again tomorrow.

I have no reason to state my reads on the other players at the moment because I'm confident that one of you is scum, more likely you. And if you both flip town then all the better since I get a free block tonight on one of the other 3 players. And since there is supposedly a redirector at play somewhere, if they are town they can redirect another one of those three targets. And if their scum then why wasn't I redirected last night? I mean there really isn't that much of a downfall of you shooting bbm and bbm targeting you. It gives the town a lot more reads and it clears up this stupid business with your role.

Baldrick (5): Manix, BBM, Kay, Elieson, Shinori (L-1!!!)

Elieson (1): Shin

Kay (1): JB

BBM (1): Baldrick

Not voting: CR

With 9 players alive, 3 votes are needed to lynch and 6 votes are needed to hammer. You have 1 hour and 30 minutes left.

Edited by Sangyul

Also hey Baldrick, I'm actually serious. Mind giving some actual reason why you voted BBM? If you are town like you say, then your reasoning might be actually useful and counted. Right now it makes you look more and more like scum when you just deploy out a random vote and call it a day.

I really want to hammer Baldrick right now, because he's acting how confirmed scum act, posting nonsense and goofing around. That's exactly how he's posting right now, not to mention what was said of him before.