Folgore Rangers Mafia -- GAME OVER

Sunwoo

Oh right, I keep forgetting that CR is playing and not SB...

Anyways, I didn't visit Shin on N4, I visited Elie. Unless I was redirected to Shin and didn't get informed, your results are wrong. In fact, if you had these results yesterday, why didn't you out them when I first claimed that I visited Elie N4?

My results say that you visited Shin.

Keep in mind that then Baldrick was almost about to be lynched, and I was there just an hour before phase end on my phone. I didn't really have time to catch up because I was busy.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm Folgore Black. My post restriction, which I keep forgetting (sorry, Boron! Assuredly, my failure fills me with melancholy!), is to use complicated/long words.

I'm pretty sure those Tracker results are fabricated with one wrong one thrown in there to get me lynched, because she didn't claim this last phase, when I first outed my targets. In addition to that, she was hooked 2/5 nights, and the Kay visiting nobody and Elie visiting Shin are both claimed in-thread. The only result that's not already claimed is me targeting Shin N4, but like I said, that's probably fabricated because if she actually had that result she would have claimed it last phase.

Also, JB, claim. You're the last person who hasn't, unless I missed a post in this recent frenzy.

Scum almost certainly has character fakes because Baldrick knew to claim Integriman.

Also, Kay claiming vengeful doesn't play into potential LYLO, because potential LYLO means that we can lose even if we don't lynch at all. If we don't lynch at all, even if Kay was a vengeful, that wouldn't make any difference. This is why I'm pretty sure there are two scum and they are CR and Kay.

Come to think of it, redirector can act as a BS mock Tracker, for obvious reasons.

I could support a CR lynch, if only because I can see it making sense via Rolespex

So it's 4/2.

I'm pretty sure that both Kay and CR are scum. We lynch Kay. If she's town (3/2), she shoots CR. If CR flips town (2/2), I'm lying and Elie can hook me. If CR flips scum (3/1), I'm basically confirmed town and Elie can hook JB. If Kay is scum (4/1), Elie hooks CR. If there's a NK (3/1) then CR is confirmed town, town is still alive and you can lynch me.

In that sequence of events, the only way town loses is if Kay and CR are town, which means a scumteam of me + JB, which I think is pretty unlikely.

My problem is the lack of town investigation if CR isn't real (hey look there's a godfather with no way of finding them with an aligncop only)

Need I point you to the scum's dual Roleblockers, to remind you of concerning roles?

Regardless, I'm torn between CR and BBM atm

My problem is the lack of town investigation if CR isn't real (hey look there's a godfather with no way of finding them with an aligncop only)

Town has a full-time Hooker, a full-time Doc, a one-shot Hooker, a one-shot Doc, and two night-kills between Elie and I. That's still plenty strong, and it's not like you can't catch a Godfather through good old fashioned scumhunting.

Town has a full-time Hooker, a full-time Doc, a one-shot Hooker, a one-shot Doc, and two night-kills between Elie and I. That's still plenty strong, and it's not like you can't catch a Godfather through good old fashioned scumhunting.

and let's see: that doc could only block one kill if I was reading it right

also any half decent godfather will town tell and bus so.

Yeah, so like I said, that only happens if the scumteam is me/JB. FMPOV obviously I know that's not the case, but you have to decide for yourself if that's a likely scumteam.

Hmm.

CR subbed in pretty much at the beginning of D5, made one post about being busy, another about Baldrick's logic behind his 'claim', then double posted about wanting to hammer Baldrick. BBM posted his Elie N4 target between CR's first post and her second.

Scenario 1: CR is scum and didn't catch BBM stating his target, BBM is town.

Scenario 2: CR is town and BBM is lying about targeting Shin in order to get tracker mislynched.

Scenario 3: CR and BBM are scum, BBM is bussing in LYLO (LOL)

Scenario 4: CR and BBM are town, BBM has a mod error (I've asked Boron to check this already), which is impossible since BBM hasn't come out saying "OH WAIT I WAS SWAPPED SORRY".