Folgore Rangers Mafia -- GAME OVER

Sunwoo

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those are the claims. I'd prefer if Kay and SB claimed before you, but everyone needs to claim today no matter what either way, and I don't know if the times that you guys are on will match up for you to be able to claim right after them. SB in particular won't be on for at least another few hours, so if you're only going to be here for a bit, IMO you should claim now JB.

I'm the tracker.

N1: masshooked, targetted Mancer

N2: visited Kay who did nothing

N3: blocked by Shinori, targetted BBM

N4: visited BBM who visited Shin

N5: visited Elie who visited Shin

ok I probably won't be on tomorrow until around 7PM my time here because school and homework

Oh right, I keep forgetting that CR is playing and not SB...

Anyways, I didn't visit Shin on N4, I visited Elie. Unless I was redirected to Shin and didn't get informed, your results are wrong. In fact, if you had these results yesterday, why didn't you out them when I first claimed that I visited Elie N4?

a vengeful claim... okay there's enough killing roles to easily produce potential LYLO. I'd almost say lynch the vengeful and have them take out someone we are suspicious of. iunno though because thinking while in chem prac lol

hello 1v1 what up

here's the thing though: let's assume CR is tracker. therefore either BBM or Elie are lying.

we know that redirects are announced, so at least if we even not assume CR is tracker, there's still a 1v1 with results.

hedge your bets people while I'm gone again

Woah result mentioned that my role TARGETTED shin, even though I TARGETTED j00.

BBM, if you were redirected, then you'd have the same sort of result (unless mod-error).

So we have conflicting results here twice (unless did Shinori out his N3 hook target? I don't remember seeing that and can't ISO from phone gayness).

Also also two scum Roleblockers is silly. Anyone else get redirected during the game thus far?

No, if her Track on me had gone through, she would have seen me visit Baldrick, that's who I targeted N3.

Anyways, ##Vote: Kay

CR is probably scum, but as I deduced earlier, there are probably 2 scum. Lynching Kay is more comprehensive because I'm pretty sure she's scum too. If she's town, she takes CR down with her. If she's scum, Elie should hook CR, and then we can lynch her tomorrow.

haha it's possible it's 5/1

kill kay, she kills town, shoot bbm, he kills town

lololol

Anyway, scenarios.

Scenario 1: BBM has a mod error and wasn't told he was redirected. BBM, CR and Elie have matching stories since it appears that the tracker finds the final target instead of the intended target.

Scenario 2: BBM is lying, durr.

BBM, you're an active Hunter, am I right?