Folgore Rangers Mafia -- GAME OVER

Sunwoo

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

then again the potential lylo could be for a number of reasons which includes the possible 5/1 with kay shooting town and bbm being nightkilled on a townie, but that said that could be nullified if BBM targets JB in that case

so when I think about it further BBM's claim kinda beats out CR's so

actually okay I have a plan which should sort out this mess. we lynch Kay. if she is truthful, she shoots CR. BBM targets JB to prevent shenanigans with him blasting a townie to death. we figure out the possible remaining scum should one exist at 3-way. if kay isn't truthful then we lynch a scum, BBM still targets JB and we go to mylo d7. in either case Elie blocks JB as a precaution.

the only way this fails is if both CR/Kay are town and it's 4/2, and we blast ourselves to 2/2. that said I don't think that's gonna happen.

##Vote: Kay

no nevermind I don't need an answer

##Vote: CR

potential LYLO means there's a kill possible outside of the lynch (ie it doesn't matter who we lynch, so Kay is out). BBM is the only person remaining with a possible kill claimed during the night, and mafia clearly don't have one (we probably would have seen it by now). so in other words, he's the source of the potential LYLO and is clear. which means CR is pulling a fast one with her report.

also concurrent to that point is the fact that since it doesn't matter who we lynch, it has to be 4/2. 5/1 is impossible because it requires Kay to be lynched and would be potential MYLO.

BBM target JB tonight okay to prevent collateral damage, Elie blocks Kay. gg no re I figured out the game I think

Lynching Kay is still better though, because if she's town, CR, also dies to make it 3/1, and then I can target JB so that one person at most dies during the night. On the other hand, if she's scum, that stops us from having to guess who the last scum is tomorrow from among Kay/JB. Hooker sort of helps, but if scum is JB he could idle to implicate Kay or something.

if it's potential lylo... could it also be mylo? can a host confirm/deny/can't say about this?

The game is guaranteed to last at least through this night phase.

Edited by CT075

...then how is it LYLO?

It is LYLO because it is possible for town to lose following a mislynch. That is all I can say.

EDIT: Actually ... I suppose "possible MYLO" is a better way to describe today's situation.

Edited by Sangyul

Okay, if it's actually potential MYLO, then I guess 5/1 with both me and Kay being town and killing town along with us would also result in a loss.

The game is guaranteed to last at least through this night phase.

It is LYLO because it is possible for town to lose following a mislynch. That is all I can say.

EDIT: Actually ... I suppose "possible MYLO" is a better way to describe today's situation.

Guaranteed to see to D7, but possible to lose today following a Mislynch.

I don't get it.

But I'm concerned about anyone planning to have me Roleblock X player, mainly Because if redirector can still redirect, and we don't lynch it, then my Hook is risky/useless.

Rereading to figure out the better lynch to vote for.

I am pretty sure it's possible for town to lose following a NL.

Mods/IOs need to figure this out.

Yeah, I can idle.

IMO we should still lynch Kay and have her shoot JB if she's town and then lynch CR tomorrow. Settles which one of Kay and JB are scum today, without leaving it to tomorrow when we don't know for sure.

BBM can we just lynch the all but confirmed scum now and deal with the unknowns tomorrow? Wouldn't that make more sense? (And also on the off chance CR is the last scum the game ends anyway so.)

here's the other deal (night actions). it doesn't matter if the redirector is up because the only thing the redirector can do is direct the block away from them, without much consequence to us (protip: only active roles are BBM and Elie, I want BBM to idle and lol if redirected to self). Elie should block Kay honestly and is likely to be redirected to random. etc etc lynch Kay tomorrow have her shoot JB etc

Isn't dealing with the unknowns sooner rather than later better? Elie can just hook CR and even if CR is scum redirector and that's redirected away, no biggy because nobody really has an active role that matters.