Folgore Rangers Mafia -- GAME OVER

Sunwoo

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not even MYLO, more like potential MYLO. IIRC Warlock is the one who has to guess lynches or deaths correctly? Can't see that putting us in LYLO either. No idea what Alien is.

Still leaning scum Elie because the only part of his role he's proved is a kill, and nothing else is making sense. He was also a scumread of mine that I dropped last phase because I thought the Vigshot cleared him, but that was before we realized there was an ITP. In addition, Manix was a townread and JB pushing Mancer so hard makes even less sense as ITP than it does as mafia because ITP would be even more wary of doing something like that.

Dead

Pretty sure that's not the intended quote, BBderp.

Edit: Oh, I had that wrong.

I suppose, I'm not helping any and this wasn't very bright a post even with its original intention. I shut up.

Dead

Edited by Xinnidy

yes i was about to say

if you have something to say that would actually affect the game (pointing out factual mistakes, etc, CR going "HAY I HAMMAH'D" is a good example), don't say it until postgame

let people figure stuff out for themselves

Ugh fuck it

##SacrificeForGaidenAccess Skyward

Between general play and rolespec, as well as my incredible intuition for picking quality units, I am just most comfortable with this.

votals so exciting

JBCWK (1): Elieson

With 4 people alive, 3 votes are needed to hammer. You have 25 hours and 15 minutes left in the phase. There must be a hammer to lynch today.

Edited by CT075

Because one of the more likely theories we have as to why we're in LYLO with 4p is that the SK has a double-vote. So if Manix or I were a double-voting SK it would be gg right now.

However, while FMPOV Elie/JB look to be the most likely SKs, doublevoting third isn't actually confirmed, so objectively speaking I don't think that JB not being hammered yet confirms one of them as the SK.

The reason why that and doublevoting just don't seem fully right to me is that I can't see why the SK wouldn't claim Dayvig/Mayor in that case instead of BPV/JoaT.