Folgore Rangers Mafia -- GAME OVER

Sunwoo

If I read it right, he can only block one kill per night, not one kill total.

And it's NOC. Roles are good, but town should be depending on scumhunting to clinch the victory, not roles. If the town can't catch mafia through scumhunting but they do it through roles, IMO that's a town-sided game.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm RaveMaster (Raven), PR is I have to be cool and collected and I can't use emoticons.

Is this compulsory (i.e. if you use an emoticon you get modkilled) or just a random PR you can follow?

I doubt there would be a PR that would modkill you if you don't follow it, considering that Boron said several times that not following the PR will only get you a verbal rebuke in postgame. I guess depending on the strictness of the PR, that rebuke might be stronger, but I doubt it would result in an actual modkill.

Yeah, so that would probably result in a harsher rebuke. You can ask Boron about Mancer's PR specifically, but she did say several times that there wouldn't be anything worse than them yelling at you in postgame.

More importantly, why does it matter?

I'm quite sure saying "THIS IS NOT OPTIONAL" doesn't mean more screaming in postgame. I took it to mean something along the lines of "IF YOU GIVE YOURSELF UP I WILL MODKILL YOU".

important because if her claim is correct then something should have happened for this

Cam is incompetent and lying. You will not be modkilled for failing to follow your post restriction.

And this says that Mancer wouldn't have been modkilled, so... IMO modkilling someone for not following PR, or designing PRs that modkill you for not following them, are bastard mod. I think CR is scum but this is a shitty reason for it.

1. Everyone has a character name and a post restriction. These PRs are OPTIONAL and there is no penalty for failing to follow your PR.
12. Follow your role PM. If your role PM contradicts the rules in any way, FOLLOW YOUR ROLE PM.

This is all I'm going to say until postgame.

Why is CR's claim more believable then mine? Other than the N4 result of me targeting Shin, all her results have been publicly claimed in thread, and her only explanation for not outing her contradictory results yesterday is that she missed the post. I'm biased of course, but if I try to look at it objectively it's way more likely that CR/Kay scumteam fabricated a result just now or maybe overnight that would result in my lynch. They'd clearly want me gone because they can't NK me safely.

Well, how likely does me being on a scumteam with Baldrick sound? I would have had to have suggested massclaim, prompting Baldrick to claim, and then have provided one of the key pieces of info that led to his lynch.

WIFOM, obviously. If we go with the theory of Kay/CR fabricating results to get me lynched, you could also say that two vengeful-like roles are unlikely to exist, so it's even more likely to result in my mislynch.

Manix, can you restate any non-role reasons you have for finding me scummy? IIRC the last time you did so I countered most of them pretty well.

I dropped Elie as a target because he proved his Vig shot. Even if it wasn't on who he was supposed to prove it, it makes it unlikely that he's town. I'm also 99% sure CR is scum and I dislike Kay's claim more than Elie's now that he was able to prove it.

As for the bussing, yeah well, shrug. There's a counter to like everything that makes someone look townie. You have to decide how likely it is that I'd actually bus in that situation.

well yeah of course you find CR scum because that's your effective cc

I still don't understand Kay though: why would scum fakeclaim vengeful at potential lylo? like, at this point we're likely to lynch her anyway because of her claim (tip: scum doesn't want to be lynched at this point)

also better question again: why aren't you considering JB BBM? I'd like to know.

anyway. to be honest I've been flip flopping on BBM all damn game because he keeps doing things that tip me off, and what he was doing earlier just didn't feel right to me (plus the other stuff I've said before but shrug). that said I want to take the following into consideration:

Elie was presumably blocked by baldrick and hence is probably clear, in addition to his vigshot.

CR and BBM are in a 1v1 because of reports

Kay has a lynchable claim so we should probably do that

JB's claim is okay and I still think he's town from previous shenanigans

basically I see this becoming a coinflip if Kay is vengeful. I would say test the BP claim with Kay's shot but I don't feel like risking 4/2 into 3/2 during the night which is a loss

I have to think about which one of BBM/CR i'd like shot by Kay but I want it to happen.