Folgore Rangers Mafia -- GAME OVER

Sunwoo

so elie you wanted to hook me because I was a miller, and choosing to ignore absolutely everything I had said in thread and any past read you had on me? when you said hooking JB could give much the same effect?

right. somehow I feel like you're bs'ing something there. i need to reread you and check to see if you townread me/etc

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually quickly searching out Elie's ISO he barely ever mentioned me at all besides one case during D3. (and only mentioned scorri for case building while scorri had this playerslot)

(please tell me if I missed something)

that's also weird because it means he never actually had much of an opinion stated on me through the whole game even though I was a claimed miller from D1? strange.

You claimed miller and our alignment cop died.

Excuuuuuuse me for not knowing how to practically consider my stronger town read about being scum for like all game.

Also you've suddenly taken charge of things, and I'm kind of concerned about it, because I have no idea who is scum at this point and feel like you could build insane town cred by coordinating and leading a lynch on a buddy.

elie, the mafia are dead. it's just a third now. bussing means jack shit.

so then I ask you, as already stated, why the fuck would i put myself in a situation as a third where there'd be more people alive, by pushing for a lynch on the mafia over lynching Kay?

please answer that.

Where does it say there's no more scum?

My god I'm an idiot, I didn't notice the blurb in the phase end post about FoE being eliminated. God derp it.

With that question now, I...have no idea.

Because I thought we were in a 2:1:1 or 3:1 scenario...I didn't realize is was confirmed that scum was eliminated

And because the Potential LYLO thing threw me off all D6 until now and I didn't put 2 and 2 together while you two were talking.

So things will make about 400% more sense now that I know what's going on

actually how much stock to you guys wanna take in the doublevoting third theory? because if hammer numbers didn't change, remember that hammer was 4 yesterday, but me/elie/bbm were all voting kay, and there was no hammer. if it's a doublevote it PoE's down to JB

[select-A-A-RoleSpec]

Im Folgore White!town jack (Vig/RB/Doc)

Integrigirl!Vengeful Nightbomb is pretty retarded of an ITP role IMO. Possible but pretty silly if true.

Shojor!Miller is pretty lullzy for ITP as well.

Folgore Green!BPV though, could work anywhere

JB has been pretty quiet all game as well. I know I'm not ITP but of course can't prove it. Argh I'm gonna hit up my PC in a few and iSO some shit and see if I can't figure this out with more than RoleSpec

The only thing that hangs me up is that there was no kill last night.

too many possibilities for rolespec, so sounds like we're back to scumhunt time.

I have a question BBM: why didn't you want to be roleblocked N4 (iirc)? Your role being blocked wouldn't be the worst thing in the world, so.

Well, I was trying to crumb something powerful so that the mafia would be more inclined to shoot me, since it didn't look like I would get nightkilled otherwise. Also I didn't want to be hooked because on the off chance that I was shot I didn't want my role to be wasted. Different at this stage in MYLO/LYLO obviously, but yeah.

Lovely. That tells us absolutely nothing about who to Rout off in this chapter :/

Gahhh I'm still suspicious of JB more right now than anyone else, but there's still time for me to dig and get more comfortable with a read

as far as i'm concerned it's between elie and bbm, leaning a little more towards elie for role but need to reread to get anything concrete

odd-night kill SK makes the most sense to me so far, given that N1 was mass block, N3 he could also have targeted Darros (though he'd need to be bloody confident/be a hitman), N5 takes out one of the shins.

alternatively it could be some baller role like warlock or em!alien or hell if i know

OMG what if the last thing is lyncher? That'd also explain the lack of extra kills (aside from mine of course)

This calls for Vote analysis and ISOs.

Also I'm literally writing things down in a notepad and scratching them out things that just don't make sense or aren't helpful and well, most of my list is scratched out.