Folgore Rangers Mafia -- GAME OVER

Sunwoo

Mancer (5): Elieson, Manix, Kay, JB, j00 (L-1)!

JB (2): Shinori, Mancer

Elieson (2): Baldrick, BBM

Baldrick (1): eclipse

Frankly I'm still annoyed that Mancer was lynched. We had no reason to lynch him unless another doc counterclaimed and I am confident someone on that wagon is scum.

I'm mainly looking at JB at the moment because of his nonstop push against Mancer, yet he seemed to be one of the later people on the Mancer wagon which stands out to me.

If the redirector is scum we essentially have a cleared townie(Joo/cr/SB). However for 'reasons' I think it's highly likely the redirector is town of some sort. Maybe a jack of all trades idk. WHATEVER. I need to review everyone that pushed Mancer lynch last day phase. Not much has happened this day phase however I have my eye on Elieson. I mentioned it earlier but if the scum team only had a one shot roleblock then him claiming blocked is just a way to keep make us think there is still the threat of a roleblocker, however that's grasping. HOWEVER since I didn't block Elie it means scum had to block him and scum don't block randomly, I mean I am a claimed roleblocker if they wanted they could just block me. Obviously they targeted Elie for a reason, I see no reason for Elie to hold back his claim of what he is/what he was doing.

I think Elie should claim, just so all-in-all town have more info that scum seem to already have.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the subject of claiming, should we just mass-claim? We've got a bunch of clears/townreads, and our Cop and Doc are dead, with our Hooker outed, so I don't think that it will result in the mafia getting a lot of extra info.

I'm one shot Night Vig. I attempted to shoot BBM last night, but failed. (remiscent of Rock Lee in Naruto mafia...goddamnit I hate having this kind of role)

I still have my shot.

I also have a one shot RB (unused) and had a one shot Doc (I failed on Mancer N1, and was successful on N2). I idled N3 because I was pretty clueless at that point. N4 Attmepted to shoot BBM but failed. Obvious suspicions are obvious.

I'm Town Jack, Folgore White, Ewan fanatic and drafter extraordinaire.

Also for the record I'm famous for my amazing driving skills (well, you know),, but don't have a driving role. I'm pretty flabbergasted by that but whatever.

On the subject of claiming, should we just mass-claim? We've got a bunch of clears/townreads, and our Cop and Doc are dead, with our Hooker outed, so I don't think that it will result in the mafia getting a lot of extra info.

I wouldn't be opposed to it, but I'm still completely claimed already (miller)

That said I wanted to fake non-consecutive watcher (on Shinori n4) and if Shinori was redirected to someone else I'd fake someone I was suspicious of/wanted better reads from as visiting Shinori for reactions, and if the reactions were good enough I'd retract possibly and continue with the lynch

that's why I was waiting for Shinori to say stuff about his action.

So if Elie is telling the truth, there is a 1-shot mass-hook (confirmed), a fulltime town Hooker (confirmed), a 1-shot town Hooker, AND a fulltime mafia Hooker. That is waaaay too much hooking IMO. So I don't believe that claim. Plus he could easily be a mafia Jack with a 1-shot hook he used on Mancer N3.

I'm Integrigirl, younger sister of Integriman and the Town Hunter. I'm a reserve fighter who never gets any glory (complaining about not getting any screentime is the PR I haven't been following). So if I die at night, before I die, I take whomever I'm targeting down with me in an attempted blaze of glory. Kind of like a Bomb/Vig mix I guess. I targeted Baldrick from N1 to N3 (failed N1, successful the other two times) and Elieson N4 (successful).

Oh I thought you had another part to your role other than Miller, but I guess not.

I guess that'd be a NK vengeful?

I'm Integriman, amnesiac. I took Rapier's role N3. I tried to take Sho's role N1 and failed, and tried to take Rapier's role N2 and failed.

What the hell. I can understand trying to take the role of Sho if only because of the 1-shot Fullcop, but why on earth would you take a Vanilla role?

Clarify, are you an Amnesiac who starts of with no alignment and takes on both the role and alignment of your target? Or are you an Amnesiac who starts off as town and takes just the role of somebody who dies?

okay i have a super bad feeling that baldrick could be lying to us then about taking rapier's role (why wouldn't you keep attempting to take the flipped scum role)

##Vote: Baldrick

Worst case is we lynch a vanilla again but I don't want the risk of sho's/lucina's role being out there again honestly

Yeah, I see no reason why Baldrick would want to take a Vanilla role over Sho or Lucina's role. His N1 action clearly shows that he didn't really care which alignment he chose, and in addition to that, even if he did change his mind and decided he wanted to join town, why wouldn't he wait for either the claimed Doc or claimed Cop to die? He wasn't in any danger of getting NKed and he probably could have escaped a lynch by just saying that he was waiting for a town PR to die before taking a role, which would have made perfect sense.

##Unvote, ##Vote: Baldrick

Have courage, Sir Frog!

I got some flavour about an earthquake. I didn't do anything last night, but it sounds like it would have failed anyway.

Also, also, just remembered this. Caught in a lie?

Objection! I do care about my alignment. I much prefer playing town than mafia, I'm not very good at deception, and I consider scumhunting a lot less onerous than trying to generate mislynches (in the all of one game I've been had experience of the latter). But I was the second biggest wagon on D1, I wasn't willing to wait around and hope I didn't get lynched. The reason I didn't want to claim before taking on a role and say I was waiting for a town PR to die is that it would not only paint a target on my head as soon as one did die, town might lynch me anyway for peace of mind, for the same reason Manix is voting me now.

BBM, I was worried that people would hold it against me, and increase the suspicion that I was lying and actually took Sho's role. I figure it's best to come clean now.

Okay, I can see why you might want to do that on N1, since you were a major wagon on D1. But on D3, partially because of the Lucina report, there were only like two votes made against you the entire phase. I don't think I believe you, and as Manix says, worst comes to worst we just lynch a Vanilla.