Final Fantasy Mafia- GAME OVER, Town Wins

Bluedoom

Oh yeah, j00 should have been pushed more for his Coroner results. Why on earth would town have both a Driver and a Redirector? Does not compute. For reference, my role was:

Dear BabyBowserMonster,

You are Cid, a recurring character in the Final Fantasy Series.

You are a genius when it comes to designing space ships and apparently a very popular character among fans. You're also pretty capable of handling yourself in battle.

You're here because your expertise is needed- no, not the Airship expertise and stuff- actually, your various talents from other games are pretty awesome.

During the night phase, you may reply in your role PM as follows:

1. Roleblock shot: You are an esteemed judge in Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced. Your laws are absolute. Reply- "Night XX- Sorry USER, you broke the laws." A magical circle will surround the USER
and prevent him from taking any action.

2. Cop shot: In Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles-The Crystal Bearers, you often give the hero valuable info. Hey, you're a Lilty now, not a Human! What a change!
How do you get this info? Through those non-existent eyes of yours! Reply- " Feel the aura around USER." You will be able to get know what role the USER has!

Oops, it seems as though you don't have a third and a fourth one-shot. <SNIP>

In short you are the Jack-of-all-Trades

You are allied with the Town. You win when all threats to the Town are eliminated.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhh, thank you Prims~! We knew that you didn't have the BP, because of the fact that Mancer kinda ran into the interceptor, who was on Shinori. Luckily, scorri took care of that for us.

Speaking of. . .normally, this is where I'd chime in and apologize on behalf of the mafia for killing you. However, your D1 shot put us at a huge disadvantage (we were already underpowered), and you kept going after the rest of us for lynches; thus, you had to be killed. The numbers claim was a nice fake, so props on that!

Besides, why would I, Emperor Gestahl, let the likes of KEFKA live? :P:

I would have lynched Shinori once for Ammy and again for throwing tantrums.

Shinori has proven himself capable of faking tantrums as scum to AtE town (see: NSFMM3), so it's a null tell except it's also annoying as shit and makes me not want him in the game anymore.

Also my role is terrible never again

edit: [20:03] <@Paperblade> hooray for undeserved victories

Edited by Paperblade

To be honest, I thought scorri was unlucky. She did slip up rather badly when Wren got jankilled, but not having a BP is kinda eh.

Note for everyone: If I ever turn up as your scumbuddy, you might as well quit and save yourself the trouble.

Fuck Mancer.

I don't really think you played that badly. The mafia just screwed up with their fakes really badly IMO, especially by tying together your's and Kay's fakes.

Lol at J00 making it through the day he claimed Coroner after a successful jan-kill.

Just lol. That's policy lynch, dweebs and dweebettes.

Just saying, Ammy Tracked Shinori over to Paperblade and his claim/result should not have contradicted Shinori's at all. I don't understand why he would claim otherwise. Him not claiming who the Interceptor was annoyed me cause he could have avenged me by outing it. Yes, I was killed by the Interceptor.....

No, I did. Two townies got themselves into a 1v1, so there was no pressure on me whatsoever, but I still got myself dayvigged within 1 1/2 phases. The execution of my fake was horrid, despite spending the night phase beforehand working on it.

Mancer: You don't complain about that in-thread. I'm amazed you weren't modkilled for it, considering how trigger-happy Marth was over night-talking.

EDIT: Actually, did Ammy target Paperblade or Shinori N2?

Edited by Baldrick

His actual results didn't contradict Shinori's at all. But his wording made it seem like he targeted Paperblade on N2 instead of N1, which did contradict Shinori's results, because Shinori said that nobody used any roles on Paperblade N2.

It was townsided in numbers, but the town roles weren't really all that strong (strongest roles were Driver and JoaT...), and the SK was really strong, and mafia had the potential of an extra kill every phase.

Just saying, Ammy Tracked Shinori over to Paperblade and his claim/result should not have contradicted Shinori's at all. I don't understand why he would claim otherwise. Him not claiming who the Interceptor was annoyed me cause he could have avenged me by outing it. Yes, I was killed by the Interceptor.....

The thing is, you should've saved your complaints about Ammy until postgame instead of saying "I hate you Ammy" when Shinori was likely to be lynched because Ammy flipped town the previous day. Saying "I'll explain in postgame" does not help at all and implies that the already-flipped townie is the one who screwed up. People can use any amount of info they get from the hosts and dead players to fill in the blanks, and it is not your duty to give them that info.

To be honest, I thought scorri was unlucky. She did slip up rather badly when Wren got jankilled, but not having a BP is kinda eh.

Note for everyone: If I ever turn up as your scumbuddy, you might as well quit and save yourself the trouble.

Fuck Mancer.

Dude, you did okay. I don't mind you as a scumbuddy~!

ok, so before I get on to post game, I'll doa faction analysis:

Town:

Town sucked balls at scumhunting this game, how obvious that was. UNTIL Day 5 they mislynched like mad, and I'd say the play was just... unbelievable. Scum like cam should've been policy lynched at least by D3, I thought the way he messed up at ED1 was a big scumtell.Town didn't look pro-town amongst themselves- Mancer, Lucina, Shinori, Elieson, BBM come to mind. (BBM not so much IMO, and he got two scum right D1 which is better than the rest of the game uptil D4) The town's night actions also weren't great- its doctor went on the interceptor for no reason I honestly question the logic behind that action. Town was also filled with inactives (and the inactive mafia could blend in because of this). Really, town won because of the SK, and honestly the SK deserved the win ;_;

Mafia:

The mafia in this game didn't really play well either, they just got lucky because town played scummier than the actual scum. Eclipse was an exception to this though, and so was j00 uptil claim time. Camtech was pretty scummy whenever I saw his posts IMO, but his inactivity really frustrated me although I shouldn't be complaining because he did warn me that he'd be an emergency player who's activity's bad. Baldrick improved the situation but his claim was just meh. And so was Kay's. I mean srsly. Scumbuddies shouldn't fake action results on each other that's just asking for it. Kay also went pretty inactive often. The scum actions were not very memorable- the Seer failed to nab any Town PRs because it was used later(and the town's actions sucked too). Eclipse had suggested that one of the mafia alternate night align cop- why on earth didn't they fake that variant is beyond me. Also I honestly question the mafia killing scorri- they could've killed Snike and then go for kingmaker instead of killing scorri- I honestly thought j00 was obv!scum.

Actually ok I think I've done a good individual analysis for the mafia haha.

SK(Scorri): Scorri was the best player in the game, period... which actually doesn't say much because most of the game sucked. Her play was actually decent- she coasted on the numbers claim obviously(and I gave the Informed numbers fake since it goes well with the other two informed townies) but she was still pretty active- she killed scum for town ad she figured out the scumteam D4. There's not much to say- I purposely gave her this role because she knows how to mole. But in hindsight I honestly felt she also had an easier time mole'ing because everyone in the game just never made an effort really. She's the reason town won tho, so props for that. Her D1 target kinda made me wanna cry but oh well. She waffled b/w killing j00 on D5- maybe that'd have made the difference. Still, next time you're an SK, stop speculating about its wincon- that just gives the game away for you.

we gonna get the scum quicktopic?

also yeah baldrick your play was fine, tbh i thought your posts were town after you subbed in for whatever my reads this game were worth (not much)

No, I did. Two townies got themselves into a 1v1, so there was no pressure on me whatsoever, but I still got myself dayvigged within 1 1/2 phases. The execution of my fake was horrid, despite spending the night phase beforehand working on it.

Mancer: You don't complain about that in-thread. I'm amazed you weren't modkilled for it, considering how trigger-happy Marth was over night-talking.

EDIT: Actually, did Ammy target Paperblade or Shinori N2?

Well he was dead I never thought about it in that way lol.

Still I don't think Mancer's post ever did anything cuz Nori was a dead man y'know