Seeker Mafia

Psych

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agility Empoleon isn't really that great. Not really powerful enough to sweep for a long time, and 60 base is low enough that it can outsped even after an Agility.

Petaya Berry+Torrent come on man

it's also known as "fearkilling" if directed specifically at a player

if it gets so bad that people are fearkilling someone every game then when they aren't dead it kinda looks like they're scum (when they might not be)

(other possible threats include claimed investigative roles that can pull guilty reports on the mafia (I know I gun for them asap))

edit: pretty sure this game only has 12 hours to get full signups before it gets booted back a spot on the queue.

Edited by Manix

it's also known as "fearkilling" if directed specifically at a player

if it gets so bad that people are fearkilling someone every game then when they aren't dead it kinda looks like they're scum (when they might not be)

(other possible threats include claimed investigative roles that can pull guilty reports on the mafia (I know I gun for them asap))

edit: pretty sure this game only has 12 hours to get full signups before it gets booted back a spot on the queue.

That just proves the mafia community ain't ready for playing mafia atm (we're just too inactive man)

To be perfectly honest I think the problem is more with who the host is than the players being inactive. The only person who's listed a reason of being busy, AFAIK, is Scorri. Other people coughcoughpaperbladecoughCOUGH are just like lolPsych and aren't joining because of that. And it being a no flip game probably doesn't help matters either.

That's only part of the reason (I know Prims endorsed the game but in both Sugar and SF2 Psych withheld information from the people that checked the game so I don't put much stock into that). The other reason is that I'm still busy with school, the recent games I was in was because I was free for spring break and had just finished midterms so I didn't have much to do.

Well, we've got like six slots open and all of these people haven't really said anything about whether or not they want to join the game or how free they are for it:

Shinori

Eclipse

Baldrick

Balcerzak

Boron

JB

Xinny

Snike

Helios

Cam

j00

Lucina

And then there are other lame people like Paperblade and Scorri who let things like school and life get in the way of mafia (who even does that?). We have the playerbase for it, but idk where they are.

Edited by BBM

Not interested in no reveal games. I'm only planning on joining scorri's AtLA game when it goes up because I like the source material.

I'm a big jerk who refuses to play in minis. Also, mafia is getting to the point where it's affecting my concentration IRL so I'm being more selective about what games I join.