Touhou NOCfia - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome I am now playing a fuckin' time consuming game and I dunno I wish I had swapped playerspots with Eli cuz you know, I think Eli's better at this game than me and has more time than I.

That and I hate wasps and honeybees. They look scary and sting. Teh mafia in this game are like them wasps and honeybees, pests we must rid of using insecticides. The insecticides being our power roles.

... Ok, I'm done trying to be funny.

##Vote: Blitz

Y u nightactionspeccing?

Also I have a ninja modifier to my role.

okay something i noticed while skimreading the thread again

take note of this post; now compare the start of this post. there's definitely something going on here in that blitz seems to have differing motives (lynch the guy you said was probably town), so do you want to clarify your stance on rapier, blitz?

thanks a lot for springing my trap, now the guy will never show (no, I do not think he is scum, I want him to post)

thanks a lot for springing my trap, now the guy will never show (no, I do not think he is scum, I want him to post)

useful

if it's such a problem though he'll get prodded by prims anyway :/

*looks at playerlist*

life ain't playing. i think you mean BT?

Yeah I thought BT was Life cuz country says Israel and there's only one Israeli I know who plays mafia over her xP

@BT: Look, I'm sorry I'm higher on the list than you. Does it mean I'm better than you? Yes, yes it does. But you're just going to have to live with it.

Since forever. :P: Well...not here. Over at FanFiction.

Why you! I agree with SSG, we should eliminate the Faleforction elitists ASAP. Every good mafia player knows Veteras Forest is the superior skill.

And now for something completely different.

Oh yeah, nearly forgot. I was given information from somebody that told me that at least one member of the mafia has been given a fake town role PM that includes a portion of their actual role, and that they will return as this PM to everybody trying to learn about their role.

So I guess the mafia has a GF?

This seems fishy to me. How would this alleged contact come about this information? It would be in scum's best interest to spread false info that would undermine a cop's power. I doubt a vote: BBM's contact would be acceptable so I'll have to settle for

##unvote:

##Vote: BBM

The hell you were trying to do?

I didn't answer because I was sleeping while everyone was awake and posted like crazy, because loltimezones and lolabsurdplayercount.

Well, Prims gave me a lazy role befitting of my performance in Mafias. Which means I can't be targetted, lynched or killed, but I'll die this Night anyway because my role says so. I can choose to revive once in the next phases as an Insomniac, though. And I'm some sort of Neighboor as well while I'm dead, and I can speak with the players I neighboored even if I'm dead, though it lasts only for a phase.

In short, I'm a Town Commuter/Neighboor-While-Dead/what was Prms smoking when he thought this.

Hey dude, you focused a lot of your time in someone who couldn't be lynched and, as far as I recall (because my memory is very short), you haven't voted anyone until now. Please do something, kind sir, instead of beating up a dead horse. You're making my situation more complicated than it actually is.

Also BBM you failed at rolecrumbling.

ITT: Manix hooks half the town simply by existing. Good work.

Also, who are you people?

We know nothing.

We know that Rapier's role has something to do with being untargetable early on.

If that was indeed a trap then it was the most pointless trap ever. See:

Hopefully he will, if Rapier's not lynch-able there's no reason to post, right?

Everyone has a reason to post beyond not being lynchable.

1) If you're town then you need to post to scumhunt

2) If you're scum then you need to post to misplace blame.

3) If you're neutral then you need to post to give yourself something of value to whoever you may side with.

So I'm pretty sure that a) Rapier can't post because of real life reasons, b) Rapier can't post because of in-game reasons or c) Rapier is being silly. Considering that he's reading the topic at the time I'm making this post, he clearly has time for mafia so it likely isn't (a) and hopefully Rapier isn't being silly, so it's likely that situation (b) is the case.

tl;dr Rapier's role likely makes him untargetable at the cost of being able to participate and lynching him D2 for this is silly.

We should talk about other things. Like Blitz's completely useless trap.

So, basically you're a Suicidal Undead Demigod. Prims wasn't kidding when he said you'll be here for half a day phase (see sign-up topic).

At least you're a confirmed townie, that is if you indeed die at night.

Next on scum-radar: BBM

How did you know somebody is a fake-townie?

And Blitz's trap doesn't convince me he's scum so,

##Unvote

##Vote: BBM

Okay so, there are two more people who I want to address but I can't vote more than one, soo...

Paper: What makes BBM scum? Is it just because he rolecrumbled on the first pages?

Objection: Why are you rolefishing? This is scummy as hell. Even though I find it was a bad idea to rolecrumb at D1 when it wasn't even really necessary, BBM had no intentions to out his role, and I doubt he has any intentions of doing so. Because that would be counter-productive.

so does anyone want to explain to me exactly why BBM knowing this information actually makes him scum? I'm not seeing it right now. There could be a multitude of explanations why :/

Oh yeah, nearly forgot. I was given information from somebody that told me that at least one member of the mafia has been given a fake town role PM that includes a portion of their actual role, and that they will return as this PM to everybody trying to learn about their role.

So I guess the mafia has a GF?

I doubt it's his role. What role is that? Mod Questioning Role? I thought role PMs were private.

yeah but info could be given in his role PM that he can paraphrase so its all good(or rather, possible)

I'm not sure if I care for your rolefishing, Objection.

well BBM needs to clarify when he gets here exactly wtf is going on with this information then. I don't think it's worth making a big fuss over in the very least

notice: yes I have a thoughts quicktopic, as per usual

eh not particularly satisfied with blitz's response tbh

still doesn't feel right

-from my quicktopic, not too soon after I dropped the point against him (dropped here)

i'm fencesitting on blitz right now because i don't have enough to push on him (until i decide to reread, which isn't gonna be now)