SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coins are extremely easy to get on smash just by doing a smash run once, so its really easy to get those prizes.

they're referring to the coins used on club nintendo, which are different from those used in smash for 3ds.

they're referring to the coins used on club nintendo, which are different from those used in smash for 3ds.

Oops, I didn't know, derp. :) I don't go on club Nintendo anymore so I forgot what the coins were.

Edited by Serah Farron

ssb_poster_big_1.jpg

They look pretty good IMO. 700 coins gets you all three, as a set.

I want the Rosalina one so badly but I'm 70 coins away AAARRGGHHH.

What's more infuriating is that my copies of Hyrule Warriors, Bayonetta 2, and both Smash 3DS's in my house didn't come with pins, and any two would get me there.

I want the Rosalina one so badly but I'm 70 coins away AAARRGGHHH.

What's more infuriating is that my copies of Hyrule Warriors, Bayonetta 2, and both Smash 3DS's in my house didn't come with pins, and any two would get me there.

did you check behind the cover art of your physical copies? All Club Nintendo codes are now behind those instead of a seperate paper slip now

Edited by kingddd

I hate how the circle pad is literally 80% side and 10% up and down.

Oh man I had times where I got a side tilt when it would've been up tilt in Melee and Brawl. I have that feel too.

So much rage from accidentally pressing side B when I mean to up B. Another infuriating problem I have is doing ftilts instead of fsmashes.

Just ordered the Club Nintendo posters, hoo-rah~

Speaking of posters, I should make a new Ike poster that features his SSB4 art since it's my new favorite pic of him. The first one sure used up a lot of paper and ink though... I mean, it took twelve sheets with many colors if I go with the same dimensions that my current poster is. I used a combination of Photoshop and MS Publisher to make it.

Hopefully, I can find a less costly way to make a poster. Especially since I no longer have Publisher. I do plan to get it again though, because I just love it. lol

The entire lack of a C Stcik gets to me more than the Circle Pad. I used to like never use Smashes with the Control Stick before. Even when charging I would use the C Stick and quickly press A to charge.

Speaking of posters, I should make a new Ike poster that features his SSB4 art since it's my new favorite pic of him. The first one sure used up a lot of paper and ink though... I mean, it took twelve sheets with many colors if I go with the same dimensions that my current poster is. I used a combination of Photoshop and MS Publisher to make it.

Hopefully, I can find a less costly way to make a poster. Especially since I no longer have Publisher. I do plan to get it again though, because I just love it. lol

Have you posted a picture of that one anywhere?

Edited by Jotari

Yeah, I should still have it on my DA somewhere. Probably in my fanart folder. Lemme see...

Ah, it was actually in my Other folder, but yep, I still have it!

Ike_Poster_Image_by_Great_Aether.png

I don't remember why I used PoR Ike as the main focus rather than RD Ike though, as it's obvious that I prefer RD Ike. But at least I still put him in the smaller pics. XD

I got no where to stick three posters. I still have the ones from like 2012 or something Platinum prize, rolled up in the tube they came in. I also dont have 700 coins. That Palutena one is fly though.

I got 800 coins but I'm not sure I want the posters

I like the villager one but the other two don't really interest me too much

I guess I might get them anyway, or maybe I'll wait until they have something really cool

NoA's Club Nintendo rarely gets anything interesting. It's like...once in a blue moon, if even.

Placed an order for the posters. Two of those are my mains so this seemed like a no brainer.

If they actually release all of the posters that would be hype.

But I'm already super poor so y u do dis.

I found out something interesting with Vanilla Ike.

When you use QuickDraw and swing after the animation ends. You can Aether, its odd but it doesn't work with the dash. You have to swing at something. Close combat is probably the better option but for those in for glory or vanilla battles. This could prove handy

I just fucking hate this when using SHeik

So mutch

Does Sheik also fall to her death after using Side-B in the air?

I know the problem from playing Zelda.