SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I missed yesterday's pic and the one that Jedi posted is now the one from today :/

Anyone know where can I find it?

IGN seems to have all the daily pics archived: http://www.ign.com/wikis/super-smash-bros-wii-u-3ds/Daily_Updates

Smashboards also has a thread that holds al the Miiverse pics, though the server is being wonky right now so the page is down. :/

So how bout that Find Mii boss huh guys

I am guessing this is going to make the people who say Mii is a fighter go insane with like

THIS IS PROOOOOOF

Hnnng why Smashboards gotta be Crashboards

I am guessing this is going to make the people who say Mii is a fighter go insane with like

THIS IS PROOOOOOF

That'll be hilarious if the community starts treating Miis as a shoo-in because of a stage. Especially because of the double standard wrt a certain purple space dragon.

Some are already considering Mii a shoo in now because of the stage.

Just like people are considering Little Mac a shoo in because of the boxing ring.

My caption:

Mega Man: First card games on motorcycles... and now this?!

Come to think of it, it's kind of weird that Wuhu Island is part of the Wii U Pilotwings level, despite being a 3DS oriented area. I guess they're putting Wuhu Island on the Wii U version since 2 out of the 3 Pilotwings games were on home consoles? Then again, by that logic, the Kid Icarus Uprising level should've been on the Wii U.

for some reason the yesterday's photo is up on the website (when I made this post for future people), so here's today's:
Megasonicwiifit4iwt2otisocdaily.jpg

I wonder what Mega Man's soccer skills are as opposed to Mario and Sonic's. He hasn't played soccer for almost twenty years to my knowledge.

Edited by Viewtiful_J

Well, the trailer sounds like it'll be funny. And the Nintendo Land spire may potentially be a level? Awesome. That game is really underrated and needs more love. =D

I still don't completely feel that Miis as playable characters belong in Smash Bros., but I suppose there are much worse and unfitting choices for playable characters.

If that Mii, Little Mac, and Pac-Man rumour is true, I really hope those aren't the only remaining newcomers, since that's way too low of a number in terms of new characters.

I'm convinced that the rumor is false just based on the caption "Mii joins in the Melee".

Compare it to "Wii Fit Trainer weighs in" or "Villager comes to town". Both of these captions make a pun about the character.

"Mii joins in the Melee" captures nothing about what a Mii is, unlike the Villager or Wii Fit Trainer captions.

I'm convinced that the rumor is false just based on the caption "Mii joins in the Melee".

Compare it to "Wii Fit Trainer weighs in" or "Villager comes to town". Both of these captions make a pun about the character.

"Mii joins in the Melee" captures nothing about what a Mii is, unlike the Villager or Wii Fit Trainer captions.

To be fair, all Megaman got was "Megaman joins the battle!"

I'm more convinced it's fake due to how stupid it would be, and plus I don't think that this sort of reveal really fits VGX.

"my body is ready"

If that post is not one hundred percent fever dream, I will literally boil my favorite hat, cake it with barbecue sauce and shove it down my throat