SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm having a hard time seeing how they're really different, aside from the shoulders and some details on the arm cannon.

I'm having a hard time seeing how they're really different, aside from the shoulders and some details on the arm cannon.

I wouldn't mind them. It reminds me of my good ol.. Sonic fandom complaining over green eyes... >.>

Other M Samus looks fine.

1. The visor looks different.

2. Their chests look completely different too (those green light things).

3. Different thingies (tubes?) that lead to her mouth.

They look completely different apart from the color and the concept.

The only reason I prefer the Metroid Prime version is because Metroid Prime is a much superior game (if not one of the best ever), but the Other M Samus looks pretty good, the shape's a little more feminine.

I liked Other M, and I am A-Okay with Sakurai and his team using that model of Samus' armor for the new Smash Bros. =)

...Skull Kid?! You MUST be joking! He's old news and hardly anything special. Ghirahim is the Zelda villain that needs to be in! Screw Skull Kid. He wasn't even technically a villain in the game he had a large role in, that was Majora. :/

they clearly went with other m samus because it gives them more grace room with ridley so that he can not be too big...

right guys.... :P

Other M Samus looks way cooler than Brawl Samus. ^_^

they clearly went with other m samus because it gives them more grace room with ridley so that he can not be too big...

right guys.... :P

Other M Samus looks way cooler than Brawl Samus. ^_^

Bwhahaha, We may just see Ridley at some point. No promises but i don't see why not this time.

...Skull Kid?! You MUST be joking! He's old news and hardly anything special. Ghirahim is the Zelda villain that needs to be in! Screw Skull Kid. He wasn't even technically a villain in the game he had a large role in, that was Majora. :/

I'd argue that Skull Kid would have a larger chance to get in than Ghirahim, (for one he's a much better character, and would have a more interesting moveset) especially since so many people are clamoring for a MM remake. Plus it would be a great way to advertise a potential MM remake.

Edited by Kamina

I'd argue that Skull Kid would have a larger chance to get in than Ghirahim, (for one he's a much better character, and would have a more interesting moveset) especially since so many people are clamoring for a MM remake.

Skull Kid? Better than Ghirahim? lol, yeah right. Imo, anyway. Ghirahim is just amazing. Skull Kid is boring as shit and hasn't been seen in a game for years. And there is no MM remake, so fans wanting one means nothing. Also, Skull Kid doesn't actually HAVE any known moves. Ghirahim does. He'd be easier to work with.

Skull Kid? Better than Ghirahim? lol, yeah right. Imo, anyway. Ghirahim is just amazing. Skull Kid is boring as shit and hasn't been seen in a game for years. And there is no MM remake, so fans wanting one means nothing. Also, Skull Kid doesn't actually HAVE any known moves. Ghirahim does. He'd be easier to work with.

While that may be true, the same can be said for many other characters who have been in a Smash Brothers game. Skull Kid's established powers (not moves) could allow for a character who would feel quite different (not refering to clones) from any other character

Edited by Kamina

I care not for Skull Kid. Skull Kid isn't really a specific character (since any kid who gets lost in Lost Woods can become a Skull Kid), or an important character to the series for that matter.And if you haven't played Majora's Mask you won't know about his more important role in that game. If he makes it in I'll call bullshit.

Edited by Raven

Aye guys, I noticed some people had taken my Smash poll from this site so I decided to come bye and check out your community ~

Hahah, Welcome. I had been checking out the smash boards quite often recently! The poll results you have gotten are pretty interesting.

Edited by Jedi

Thanks ~ I think so too. It's nice to see what characters are popular around the (mostly US/Canada/Aussie/UK) world.

I have a Japanese poll in the works, as well.

Anyways, I'm curious to see who you're top five favorite characters are?

Aye guys, I noticed some people had taken my Smash poll from this site so I decided to come bye and check out your community ~

I don't visit any SSB forums. Link to results?

Well for newcomers I'm mostly wanting to see Palutena, Dixie Kong, Bowser Jr., Toad and Takamaru.

If you mean already in Smash, then Peach, Olimar, Zero Suit Samus, Diddy Kong and Wario.

@ Raven: http://smashboards.com/threads/the-great-big-ssb4-poll-thread-brand-spankin-new-survey-votes-hit-1200.324324/page-27#post-15591497

Edited by Dinfinitysignfina

Thanks ~ I think so too. It's nice to see what characters are popular around the (mostly US/Canada/Aussie/UK) world.

I have a Japanese poll in the works, as well.

Anyways, I'm curious to see who you're top five favorite characters are?

5 favorite newcomers possibilities on the poll? Or in general?

Edited by Jedi

In all honesty, if Shulk (Xenoblade Chronicles) is added I will be satisfied with the newcomers regardless of who else is added. (For Skull Kid it's if they added another Zelda antagonist I'd want it to be him)

I'd like Sonic to return, and Roy as either an alternate costume for Marth/Ike (or Chrom if he's added) or as his own unique (not a clone) character.

Edited by Kamina