QOTD Thread: The End

Interest

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you could invent a job, what would it be? The job (as far as you're concerned) shouldn't exist in real life at the time of this posting. The job can be come from a book, movie, video game, show, and so on as long as it meets the previous requirement. You can feel free to list requirements, salary, and so on.

Teleportation-based delivery.

Edited by Makaze

ooh that reminds me

professional lava avoider: enters rooms, designates what is lava for the plebeians and then demonstrates optimal lava-avoiding tactics

Edited by Amorphous Laugh

^ I've been trying to explain to you all that paying me money so that I can do whatever I want is the greatest gift you can give to humanity but I guess you all want to suffer the consequences of letting my glorious talents go to waste D:

New question!

If you could go on a game show, which would it be? You can choose to go on shows with multiple people (like Family Feud) with the typical people you would go on that show with (i.e. your family for the previous example). The show can be a cancelled or discontinued one.

For cancelled shows, the Moment of Truth for luls. However, I've always wanted to be on "Who Wants to be a Millionaire" mostly because I grew up watching it a bit (even if the money won wouldn't exactly be the windfall it was anymore).

Edited by Interest

Pointless

Why not WWTBA£M. Money in the bank, assuming you can win the Fastest Finger First stage.

I take it that you don't know that the last ever episode of the UK version aired earlier this week...

Edited by NinjaMonkey

Legend of the Hidden Temple. I've only seen like 1 episode, but everyone loves it so I wanna be on it. Except I bet it's canceled/done by now.

It looked so hella fun to be honest. As a kid, i wanted to be on Double Dare SO BAD! And Family Feud.

Remote Control back in the day on MTV was also one i wanted to be on.