QOTD Thread: The End

Interest

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm i get the choice to sleep for eternity. and if im not doing that, i'd like to live other peoples lives. live a dogs life because fuck it

New question!

Which year do you consider your favorite? This one was suggested, so *shrug* (While the answer implies only considering years you have lived, you can choose a year in the past if you so desire).

I have quite a few years I enjoyed, but if I had to choose one, 2001 because of things like this. However, 2004 and 2005 come awfully close, as does 1997 and 1998.

cmon, what's wrong with this question?

mine would be either 2007 or 1999. infact, my favourite years were everything up to 2004

least favourite year.....the last half of 2012, and 2009

Edited by Aizenberg

My own personal paradise, where I live each and every single one of every dream or fantasy I've ever had.

Then after I fulfill my own personal desires, I will create a small world in my paradise, with it's own random element to prevent any serious repetition... after all, boredom is the undyings greatest threat.

I view the whole thing as kind of one big lucid dream.

Edited by Soledai

How good is your vision?

I am nearsighted with a slight astigmatism in my right eye~ And as much as saying this makes everybody who reads groan or shrink away in fear, I wear contact lenses instead of glasses.

And so far it seems that my eyes have stopped getting worse by now completely, so I will hope for this kind of vision for the rest of my life~

Seriously near-sighted.

Like, I am three feet away from the screen right now and if I removed my glasses this text would be completely unreadable. :\

Silly Vashi~

That's really not that bad. My vision is not that bad at all yet the text becomes unreadable for me at maybe 1.5-2 feet.

I have my roommate to compare to.

We both wear contact lenses and I know that the magnification I need for my left lens is 3.5 and my right needs 3.75. My roommate's were at like... 10.

So don't worry, not everything about you is as broken as you like to think~

Unless you mean that that isn't the closest you can get before it starts to do that, in which case you might need to give a different distance to give people the right idea =D

Which year do you consider your favorite?

2014 is shaping up to beat it though

Hee~

What would be your ideal afterlife?

I'd just want to be with the people that I care about~ Since the parting is always the part that I'm most afraid of...

Edited by Freohr Datia

New question!

Which year do you consider your favorite? This one was suggested, so *shrug* (While the answer implies only considering years you have lived, you can choose a year in the past if you so desire).

I have quite a few years I enjoyed, but if I had to choose one, 2001 because of things like this. However, 2004 and 2005 come awfully close, as does 1997 and 1998.

1901, 1937, 1971, 1996.

My Disney fangirling is evident in this post.

I am nearsighted with a slight astigmatism in my right eye~ And as much as saying this makes everybody who reads groan or shrink away in fear, I wear contact lenses instead of glasses.

And so far it seems that my eyes have stopped getting worse by now completely, so I will hope for this kind of vision for the rest of my life~

Silly Vashi~

That's really not that bad. My vision is not that bad at all yet the text becomes unreadable for me at maybe 1.5-2 feet.

I have my roommate to compare to.

We both wear contact lenses and I know that the magnification I need for my left lens is 3.5 and my right needs 3.75. My roommate's were at like... 10.

So don't worry, not everything about you is as broken as you like to think~

Unless you mean that that isn't the closest you can get before it starts to do that, in which case you might need to give a different distance to give people the right idea =D

Hee~

I'd just want to be with the people that I care about~ Since the parting is always the part that I'm most afraid of...

... O-Oh... I always thought it was terrible...

Well, I'm usually arms-length away and I... think my arms are about 3 feet? But that's the point where I could squint and try to read it and see nothing but MORE blurs so... I - I don't know.

... Thanks Fre...

As for an ideal afterlife...

I don't know, I'd love to spend it in some faraway bungalow by the ocean, with a giant library of books.

Edited by Vashiane

... O-Oh... I always thought it was terrible...

Well, I'm usually arms-length away and I... think my arms are about 3 feet? But that's the point where I could squint and try to read it and see nothing but MORE blurs so... I - I don't know.

... Thanks Fre...

I always thought mine was bad too~ Then my roommate humbled me =3 I can't imagine how everything must look to her.

Oh no problem~

IDK.

Both the thoughts of existing forever or not existing anymore scare me.

I guess my perfect afterlife would be having something that looks like the happy moments of a normal life, until you decide you don't want to exist anymore, after which you would cease to exist

What does this have to do with the statement "I would never have guessed [your age]. You're remarkably childish for a 29-year old."

I mean you're probably just going to sidestep the point and act intentionally obtuse, pretending you don't understand full well what I mean, but

My statement means you don't have to guess. What else would it mean? And you don't have to act like a jackass about it. Don't you find it weird to say "i never would've guessed" when you could have known already like 5 years ago? That's like me saying "I'd never have guessed you were such a jackass" even though I could have checked your posts for the last 4 years and seen it. It's just odd. Which is what it has to do with your statement. No sidestepping, no being obtuse, none of the things you arrogantly accused me of. Nothing. Can you admit you were wrong? That'll be the day.

My statement means you don't have to guess. What else would it mean? And you don't have to act like a jackass about it. Don't you find it weird to say "i never would've guessed" when you could have known already like 5 years ago? That's like me saying "I'd never have guessed you were such a jackass" even though I could have checked your posts for the last 4 years and seen it. It's just odd. Which is what it has to do with your statement. No sidestepping, no being obtuse, none of the things you arrogantly accused me of. Nothing. Can you admit you were wrong? That'll be the day.

nice meltdown

he still could've guessed before checking his age, which he obviously didn't, which is also the reason why he wouldn't have guessed the guy is 29

i mean cmon

My ideal afterlife have always been the one they achieved in the end of His Dark Materials, where one's soul gets split down to tiny fragments, and then whirls round and become a part of everything. I mean sure, some of the science parts are a little wonky, but I've always found this particular end to be incredibly beautiful.