In that case, he can pass whatever he wants. Despoil might be fun for training, though.

Yes. I'll give that to Morgan. The moneymaking team. It's beautiful.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. I'll give that to Morgan. The moneymaking team. It's beautiful.

That's what I would've suggested since most of the male exclusive skills aren't all that useful.

Nice avatar, btw.

That's what I would've suggested since most of the male exclusive skills aren't all that useful.

Nice avatar, btw.

Yeah they kind of aren't, as opposed to the almighty Geelfarce skill.

And yee, I love my icon a lot too. <3

hello again, everyone! I've been following the thread some more, trying to get pairing ideas from the last time I tried. As someone who wants to try lunatic, but will grab some DLCs to play with, some of my pairings won't be extremely optimal, but what I would ke to use. I'm having trouble evening things out due to my strong desire for Chrom X FeMU pairing. If you all don't mind, I just need help figuring out how to distribute the males and what class paths I should go for and the final class to even out the pairings. The potential final classes are in parenthesis. Please give me any suggestion. Thanks so much for everything, everyone! (I might get some class names wrong because of bad memory and migraines)

So far, from reading different pairings and checking out the meta and other ideas:

Chrom (Great Lord/Dread Fighter?) X FeMU (Grandmaster) = Lucina (Not sure) & Morgan (Dread Fighter)

Henry (Sorcerer) X Sumia (Falcon Knight/Dark Flier?) = Cynthia (Dark Flier?)

Ricken (Sage/Dark Knight?) X Lissa (Sage?) = Owain (Sage/Dread Fighter)

Lonqu (Not sure) X Cordelia (Pegasus Knight) = Severa (Wyvern Lord)

Virion (Sniper) X Mirabelle (Valkyrie) = Brady (Sage?)

Gregor (Hero) X Miriel (Dark Knight?) = Laurent (Not sure)

Frederick (Great Knight)/ Libra (Not sure) X Olivia (Dancer) = Inigo (Hero/Berserker?)

Stahl (Not sure) X Panne (Taguel/Not sure) = Yarne (Berserker)

Now I've reached an impasse with what to do with Cherche, Tharja, Sully and Nowi and who I should give the remaining fathers to (Gaius, Donnel, Vaike, Kellam I think) and what their and their children's end classes should be. Again, thank you all for any suggestions!

hello again, everyone! I've been following the thread some more, trying to get pairing ideas from the last time I tried. As someone who wants to try lunatic, but will grab some DLCs to play with, some of my pairings won't be extremely optimal, but what I would ke to use. I'm having trouble evening things out due to my strong desire for Chrom X FeMU pairing. If you all don't mind, I just need help figuring out how to distribute the males and what class paths I should go for and the final class to even out the pairings. The potential final classes are in parenthesis. Please give me any suggestion. Thanks so much for everything, everyone! (I might get some class names wrong because of bad memory and migraines)

So far, from reading different pairings and checking out the meta and other ideas:

Chrom (Great Lord/Dread Fighter?) X FeMU (Grandmaster) = Lucina (Not sure) & Morgan (Dread Fighter)

Henry (Sorcerer) X Sumia (Falcon Knight/Dark Flier?) = Cynthia (Dark Flier?)

Ricken (Sage/Dark Knight?) X Lissa (Sage?) = Owain (Sage/Dread Fighter)

Lonqu (Not sure) X Cordelia (Pegasus Knight) = Severa (Wyvern Lord)

Virion (Sniper) X Mirabelle (Valkyrie) = Brady (Sage?)

Gregor (Hero) X Miriel (Dark Knight?) = Laurent (Not sure)

Frederick (Great Knight)/ Libra (Not sure) X Olivia (Dancer) = Inigo (Hero/Berserker?)

Stahl (Not sure) X Panne (Taguel/Not sure) = Yarne (Berserker)

Now I've reached an impasse with what to do with Cherche, Tharja, Sully and Nowi and who I should give the remaining fathers to (Gaius, Donnel, Vaike, Kellam I think) and what their and their children's end classes should be. Again, thank you all for any suggestions!

Taguel isn't really a good class for Panne..

For pairings:

Tharja x Gaius

Sully x Donnel

Nowi x Kellam

Cherche x Vaike?

Ingame, they'll work well. Postgame, you'll want to change some classes around: Paladin/Wyvern for Kjelle, Paladin/Sniper for Cynthia, and possibly Sage for Owain. Can't comment on Morgan without Asset/Flaw.

Cool.

FeMU is +Spd/-Lck

-snip-

Once you get the children, you won't care too much about the parents' classes because you won't have room to deploy most of them.

Those last four are a little hard to pair off because there's not enough Vaikes and Gaiuses to go around (you really want to either have Henry or a Bowfaire dad on hand- maybe give Cynthia Fred so Henry is free). None of those kids want Fred, Libra or Kellam, so your best bet is freeing someone else up.

Ok, I got all the kids and all married already also almost at the end of the main story. Now team for Apotheosis secret route...

- Chrom (Sniper) x Sumia (Dark Flier)

- Robin(M) (Sage)(+Mag, -Def) x Sumia!Lucina (Dark Flier)

- Ricken!Owain (Sage) x Sumia!Lucina!Morgan(F) (Dark Flier)

- Gregor!Laurent (Berserker) x Chrom!Cynthia (Sniper)

- Stahl!Yarne (Berserker) x Lon'qu!Severa (Wyvern Lord)

- Henry!Gerome (Berserker) x Gaius!Kjelle (Paladin)

- Libra!Inigo (Berserker) x Vaike!Nah (Hero)

- Virion!Brady (Sage) x Donnel!Noire (Dark Flier)

- Olivia (Dancer)

- 3 Rally/Staff Bots (Logbook Robin(F), Emmeryn, DLC Katarina) (Falcon Knight)

any suggestion for skills or is there any better setup?

Is dst+ and 75 speed through berserker enough of a reason to have +mag/-def avatar marry Cynthia and make lucina the royal sniper and have a stronger berserker husband? I find her voice...sandpaper-esque. I was just gonna have Cynthia be the sniper with another character and make lucina the dark flier for the GM pairup, but thought I'd ask in case I'm committing some sort of no holds barred or challenge run egregious sin. Either way, Morgan will still marry her mom's cousin.

Why would you marry your Avatar with Chrom!Cynthia if Sumia!Lucina is better overall (Dual Strike+ ftw! and storywise)?

Also if you marry Lucina you will get the scene like this which is too sweet to be missed :3 https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHkhcSmFWg

Edited by Tangerine

Why would you marry your Avatar with Chrom!Cynthia

Morgan is the same overall, so she's not a factor. DSt+ vs Faire is thus the main difference between the sisters, and since Robin isn't the best hard support in the game (he's good, but not as good as Yarne), it's not hard to argue that one should give Lucina the best.

It's not closed for debate, but Cynthia can at the very least hold her own against her sister as a Robin candidate, if not cleanly beat her.

Yeah, I much prefer lucina, I just don't want to screw over the team. But from what I hear, it sounds like I won't. So lucina it is.

Czar, any thoughts on the pairing of these kids? I wrote a thing but didn't really ask an actual question. And it's long since been buried.

Virion!Brady

Chrom!Cynthia

Donnel!Noire

Vaike!Nah

Gregor!Laurent

Libra!Inigo

The other pairs are more or less set, but if they need to be shuffled, let me know.

Mamu x Lucina

Yarne x Severa

Gerome x Kjelle

Morgan x Owain

Thanks for the responses! So, if I give Sumia Frederick, what final class would be best for Cynthia? And is Ricken only best with Lissa?

depends of her spouse.. but maybe Dark Flier is still her best bet. Well I always pair them together lol cause he is good with her and Owain gets benefit too and it also helps me to choose other pair easily.

Yeah, I much prefer lucina, I just don't want to screw over the team. But from what I hear, it sounds like I won't. So lucina it is.

Czar, any thoughts on the pairing of these kids? I wrote a thing but didn't really ask an actual question. And it's long since been buried.

Virion!Brady

Chrom!Cynthia

Donnel!Noire

Vaike!Nah

Gregor!Laurent

Libra!Inigo

The other pairs are more or less set, but if they need to be shuffled, let me know.

Mamu x Lucina

Yarne x Severa

Gerome x Kjelle

Morgan x Owain

lol it's exactly the same as mine and they are goood (y)

Libra!Nah isn't very interesting, no. Though she does have the somewhat dubious distinction of having the lowest maximum possible Skl in the game (not counting 1st gen units)...

Actually that's pretty funny. I'll skip it, but that's funny.

But that's not true.

I dunno, I did calcs for every single version of every single child while making my 100% DS team. If there's something I've overlooked, mind pointing it out?

Remember, I'm talking about maximum possible, not just mods. Class selection plays a pretty big role here, and this Nah's best is just Sage at 43.

You guys sure your talking about Skill?

Libra!Nah as a Sage has 44 base skill. Modifier is +1

Donnel!Nah as a Hero has 45 base skill. Modifier is -1

I'm sure your arguments aren't going to change, but the numbers aren't matching up... (I'm using a Hero as Pair-up fodder)

Then again why bother, skill seems to be the one stat that isn't all that needy. You always seem to have a lot of it no matter how you pair up units, so achieving things like near 100% skill activation or 100% Dual Strikes comes almost naturally...

I dunno, I did calcs for every single version of every single child while making my 100% DS team. If there's something I've overlooked, mind pointing it out?

Remember, I'm talking about maximum possible, not just mods. Class selection plays a pretty big role here, and this Nah's best is just Sage at 43.

The way it's worded is somewhat hypocritical. Boasting the lowest skill in the highest skill opportunity class? The truly lowest (non-Morgan) Skl kid is Donnel!Noire at Great Knight--it sounds like you're playing halfsies with something.

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for some suggestions. I have a Stahl!Inigo and i want to make him a Hero, but im not sure which hard support will be better for him. I have Noire and Nah available, and as for the fathers i got: Libra, Vaike, Kellam, Fred and Donnel. Also which class should the support be? General maybe?

My other option is to pair up Inigo with my Paladin Gaius!Kjelle but i'll have to drop her old support Berserker Gregor!Laurent to do that. Is Kjelle better in a Double GF pair or with a hard support?

This is for Apo, and i have access to DLC. Thanks in advance!

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for some suggestions. I have a Stahl!Inigo and i want to make him a Hero, but im not sure which hard support will be better for him. I have Noire and Nah available, and as for the fathers i got: Libra, Vaike, Kellam, Fred and Donnel. Also which class should the support be? General maybe?

My other option is to pair up Inigo with my Paladin Gaius!Kjelle but i'll have to drop her old support Berserker Gregor!Laurent to do that. Is Kjelle better in a Double GF pair or with a hard support?

This is for Apo, and i have access to DLC. Thanks in advance!

Stahl!Inigo Berserker x Vaike!Nah Axefaire Hero since Nah needs a galeboy..

Donnel can be Noire's father so he can give her Peg. Knight class tree.

Kjelle needs hard support.