Kirby Mafia - Game Over

Prims

for the sake of not having this take even longer because shin can't read: even if you're not next in line, send me a list of 5+ potential picks you'd be willing to make in order of priority, and i'll automatically use the highest one that's still valid when it's your turn

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grass picks BBM as Mix #3, which leaves Objection! as Clean Kirby.

Night 1

ONE YEAR LATER

This can't be! King Dedede, the greatest penguin of all times, the self-proclaimed ruler of Dreamland, has died! The village can't believe it, how could something like this ha-- hey, what's that over there right next to his corpse? When nobody is looking, the townies pick up 14 copy abilities. It may not be the most ethical thing to do, but they decide that they must avenge Dedede's death and take the abilities with them.

Each player and ability in order they were picked:

7. kirsche - Sleep Kirby, Hated

14. Shinori - Tornado Kirby, Cop / Doctor

3. Essbee - Wheel Kirby, Tracker

9. Paperblade - Crash Kirby, Vigilante

5. Jalmont - UFO Kirby, Governor

11. Sangyul - g7jImUH.gif #2

13. Shin - Fighter Kirby, Macho Insomniac

6. Kay - Mirror Kirby, Middleman

12. scorri - Ice Kirby, Jailkeeper

10. Refa - Ninja Kirby, Ninja / Sneak

2. CT075 - g7jImUH.gif #1

4. Grassbridger - Metal Kirby, Ascetic

1. BigBangMeteor - g7jImUH.gif #3

8. Objection! - Clean Kirby, Empowerer

It is now Night 1. You have 24 hours to send in your night actions. Global night talk is allowed for tonight only.

alright i want everybody to explain their role choices right now

i'll go first

i picked grass for ascetic because there weren't a lot of people/roles left and i felt that i didn't trust myself or the setup to give a mystery to somebody who might've been scum (and giving clean to scum would be hilarious)

I want everyone to explain why they picked the role for their person. Just a paragraph is good.

I can start: I picked jalmont because I think he is town, and the Governor is a dangerous role for mafia to have because it works in LYLO, whereas roles like Cop and Tracker they cannot lie about.

You guys are the very worst for not letting me pick.

Also Cam do you not realize how powerful Ascetic is for scum? It's Cop immunity, Tracker immunity, and Jailkeeper immunity. Probably the most useful scum role after Dayvig and Governor IMO.

Also Cam do you not realize how powerful Ascetic is for scum? It's Cop immunity, Tracker immunity, and Jailkeeper immunity. Probably the most useful scum role after Dayvig and Governor IMO.

i'd rather have a known role on my biggest townread out of the three remaining than an unknown

Picks make me more suspicious of Paperblade... giving Governor to yesterday's second-favorite wagon? Mafia could have 2 day-killing actions between Paper and Jalmont. Even if you are town and think Jalmont is town, there are better people to give Governor to.

Well, I don't have much to say, but my priority was not giving BBM (my scumread among the people left) a role that would be good for scum--Ascetic or Empowerer.

This may be obvious, but kirsche is basically cleared. I think it would be a preposterous gambit for Weapons to give a scumbuddy Hated.

Paper--I also have a problem with townie reasoning on giving it to him: since he was a leading wagon, he's somewhat likely to be again, which means he'll use his lynch power sooner rather than later to redirect--but his D1 reads were pretty erratic (see: saying "I'm ready to lynch scorri") and so his lynch might be too.

if kirsche is alive at LYLO and is not instahammered by mafia he is guaranteed mafia

if he is dead before LYLO and is mafia lolwelynchedmafia

kirsche is town

period

More importantly: Do not bother protecting him because his role is a burden on the town