The "Never Changed My Username" Club

Karasz

Are you hipster enough to have never changed your username and make it into this club? Apply today!

Full Membership (no changes to display name record)

Karaszure

Acacia Sgt

sifer

mewyeon

Narga_Rocks

YoungXehanort

SwiftStrike

Inui

Magnus Blade

Primefusion

Vicious Sal

Refa

Interest

Hawk King

VincentASM

Ace Tactician

Silver Lightning

Crizix

PKLucas531

1% critted

Esau of Isaac

Meibay

Kon

NinjaMonkey

Makaze

Knight

Pukuriripo

L95

Partial Membership (one change on display name record)

Esme

Animefan8451

Polydeuces

Hero-King

The Rules

1st Commandment: Thou shalt have their membership revoked upon changing your username for whatever reason.

2nd Commandment: Partial Members shall provide security to the Full Members and defend them from adversity.

3rd Commandment: Thou shalt have the option of dining on club sandwiches if thou wishes. This is all we provide...bring your own food from outside the club if you wish.

4th Commandment: Thou shalt bring your own beer. Seriously, we don't provide this for you.

5th Commandment: Thou shalt share thy 3DS Friend Code if you have Pokemon X or Y...what, did you not expect me to make this clause? TOO BAD! Pokemon fun for all!

Edited by Karaszure

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't beat that, but I can join the club on never changing my username. Changed my member-title, though, and my avatar, so I can't join that club if there is one, but definitely I get to be part of the not changing username club.

ur not hip ur old

I don't even remember when I first started to use it. Old timer with Alzheimer confirmed.

Apparently I changed my Username from Elieson to Elieson. Does that boot me from the club?

I guess you changed from uppercase I to lowercase L or vice-versa, then? I suppose it does, then.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Apparently I changed my Username from Elieson to Elieson. Does that boot me from the club?

dang, that blows. You are certainly kicked from the club for using the function, maybe by accident, but you can start another club for "those that always had the same username" or something.

You're all just jealous you don't have my wealth of identities.

I don't even fit "haven't changed my real name" but that's for entirely different reasons

Edited by Goldberg

I'm always changing my username, all day every day.

On Skype

No way, you can't bow out of your place, nay, your DUTY, in this club!