Choose You're Own Role Mafia Sign-Ups

Prims

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a repository in my brain for all sorts of useless information and memories from many years past, but I seriously can't seem to remember taking the high school exit exam. I mean, obviously I passed if I'm in grad school, but I just have no memory of taking it.

>my brain

I remember I fell asleep during one of those tests in high school because I thought I was cool and could live off of 4 hours of sleep a night and see I ended up completing the entire test while half-conscious somehow and got one of the highest scores in the state and a certificate for it

Edited by The Best SK

I remember I fell asleep during one of those tests in high school because I thought I was cool and could live off of 4 hours of sleep a night (no joke) and see I ended up completing the entire test while half-conscious somehow and got one of the highest scores in the state and a certificate for it

wtf hax

i definitely call hax on that one

okay i'm done for the night, i'm taking the california high school proficiency test TOMORROW and gotta wake up early. i'll finish up the remaining four PMs when i get back and maybe start the game tomorrow night if you guys are really fast at sending in actions.

Thanks for reminding me that I have a nationwide science test next Sunday that I have to write.

Gettin' screwed royally. ;-;