Mafia Headquarters V4

Kaoz

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like fun.

Mindless shitposting or no.

Legit question: how do you "attempt to play mafia" if everyone is mafia? "I think this person is secretly town"? "I think you're relatively scum"?

Legit question: how do you "attempt to play mafia" if everyone is mafia? "I think this person is secretly town"? "I think you're relatively scum"?

You shut up and kill people. If you want to spam post you can go to FftF or Forum Games.

What are everyone's thoughts on limiting the queue to one game per person again? We were talking a bunch in irc and at this point in time, if a given game were to be put on queue right now, it'd almost definitely be over a year until it gets hosted. I think it's at least worth talking about and seeing how things would be different if we put a limit back in place.

i think it might be worth considering that instead of someone having to go through the process of putting a new game on the queue every time they cycle through their single game on that queue, is that they can add their additional games to the queue at any time, but then they only pick one to host when it comes their turn.

after one of their games goes through, they return to the bottom of the queue immediately for their next game.

thoughts? (if this made sense, i just woke up)

How does it work for co-hosting though? Are you banned from also having more than one game on the queue as a co-host? If you aren't then this really doesn't solve anything about our queue issues, and if you are then it kind of sucks for people who could themselves be on the queue but chose a co-host who can't.