Mafia Headquarters V4

Kaoz

EDIT: I think it's a requirement to have your game checked? Not sure, the queue list seems to include some "checked by:" lines, so uh, is there someone I need to submit it to for Approval?

some edit i missed here

bard: you can ask one of the queue checkers (me/paper/prims) to check its readiness to get it on the queue (i wouldn't put the setup stuff until the person says they'll check it)

for that matter, I can check it if you want, since i'm not planning on playing for a while anyway

Edited by Manix

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minor tweaks which I have made. Setup remains mostly the same as I described with some differences to the roles. I'm just waiting for the green light so Eclipse can add it to that shiny list and my turn comes up. It'll (probably) be fun for all involved.

Looks good~! Someone can put Bard's mafia on the queue, along with a Bastard tag. :P:

EDIT: Whoops, missed this!

It's a large one. I've got 20+ roles I'm planning do up, but if it's easier I can trim it down.

Once you have a better idea of what you want (roles/alliances, at minimum), feel free to PM me~!

Edited by eclipse

Back to the scene, and thinking of actually hosting that 80's cartoon mafia I've had on that queue for god knows how long. XD

I will re-look over the roles and rules and tweak it probably, perhaps say a week or so at most?

You'll have to ask Prims about that (as he's next in line). I also suggest leaving your setup with someone who is here on a regular basis, in case something happens to your connection again.

uhhhh he can host first if he really wants

mainly because i dont know when im going to have full access for sure. sorry!

Edited by Professional Mafia Player

First, I posted the full role PMs for Group mafia, so they're available for future Nostalgia-esque games.

Second, I need a checker and a co-mod for ??? mafia (which will be named Fantasy mafia, yes the title sucks my creativity is on vacation).

Edited by Sangyul

First, I posted the full role PMs for Group mafia, so they're available for future Nostalgia-esque games.

Second, I need a checker and a co-mod for ??? mafia (which will be named Fantasy mafia, yes the title sucks my creativity is on vacation).

heke?

Oh, whenever someone gets around to moving my game to the queue (Eclipse approved it earlier!), I should say it's gonna be a closed setup instead. Despair as you crawl through the game, knowing not what roles people have! (It'd be a pretty rubbish bastard game otherwise. N, not that I think it's THAT bastard...)

Too many scum roles for that, unless it's an Arkham mafia where Batman & pals are scum and the inmates are town and oh god I just got an idea

Too many scum roles for that, unless it's an Arkham mafia where Batman & pals are scum and the inmates are town and oh god I just got an idea

Go on...

@bold: just don't use them all?

Edited by JSND Has A Dragon Boner

Hello people. I'm quite new and I just like to know if anyone would be interested in a Mafia game with "actual" role-playing where you create your own characters and tell a story as the game unfolds? I know these type of games don't really focus much on RP but I'd like to try hosting a game with this idea in mind. What do you guys think?

That sounds interesting. I'm not sure if it could technically be called a Mafia game, but that's fine, since it would likely appeal more towards Mafia players anyway. I would be really interested in that. It's always good to try something new.

Also, welcome to Serenes Forest Forums!

Edited by Lævateinn