Kaoz

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Bored Mafia"

7xvanilla

2xgoon

this is actually considered imba, town only has 2 mislynches and no power to make up for it. hell, town's winrate in the more town-sided 11:2 all vanilla is still incredibly low on mafiascum, but then again mafiascum is shit.

you could just go with JK9 (5 vt, 1 jailkeeper, 1 tracker vs 2 goons), i like that set-up a lot

Edited by Prims

When was the last game where town actually lynched Mafia N1? Granted, it's probably a lot more likely with 9 players but still.

Well there was this game on MotK called Town Mafia that was like Inception except it took things a step further. Not only was the uninformed majority the Mafia and the informed minority the Town, lynches occurred during night phases (and were actually the mafia voting on the "nightkill"), and actions were during the day phase. Additionally, the roles reflected this. Like I was the "Mafia Governor", which basically meant I was the doctor The mafia goon was actually "Town Mason". So yeah the point is we lynched scum N1.

Edited by BigPlaysMeteor

Added BBM, Manix, and SB to checker list. I italicized out Kay since she's not actually hosted a game in like 2 years, going to ask her what she wants to do next time I see her (that means message me somewhere when you see this, Kay)

Cop

Doctor

Vanilla

Vanilla

Vanilla

Vanilla

Vanilla

1xHitman/1xJanitor

Godfather

probably too scumsided, and probably isn't a wise idea to have a janitor for the purposes of what I want the setup for

like. maybe if godfather was a goon instead, but still.

honestly i'm probably gonna go with 5vt/cop/doc v roleblocker/goon, roleblocker may kill and block as solo mafuia (saying that i think it might be slightly scumsided but #yolo)

[spoiler=unrelated sidenote]I also want to run a filer game of 5vt/cop/doc v rolecop/goon, mafia have a factional nightkill and roleblock, but a mafia member can only act once during the night

the catch? no reveal.

wait a bit tables; probably until like N3/4 of the current small game (NSFMM4)

noting that you probably shouldn't start it until the small game finishes

Edited by Curly Brace

the point of planecrash was that it was going to be oc, but then i realized i can't actually design and balance an oc set-up, let alone one balanced around everything being as overpowered as possible

should tables' game even take up a slot? it's not actually mafia, just somewhat similar

it'd be like using up a queue slot to host diplomacy