1st Serenes' Pokémon X/Y Tournament (Multi Battle) - New poll!

Alfred Kamon

Opinions?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. This tournament isn't working-- what should we do?

• Scrap it completely and make new ones.
    • Put this on hiatus and make new tournaments in the meantime.
    • Wait till this tournament finishes.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I've done the time table:

timetable.png

(click to zoom; all times are GMT+0)

But I couldn't fill the entrances because in most of the cases I had the availability hours of only one of the two members of a couple, or of none of them at all, or again some of the posts I should base this thing on are 1-month old as of now, so....

Could you help me?

You could either:

- Download this thing, write in your and your comrade's availability, and then reupload it.

- Tell me your common availability and I'll personally put the data into it.

Thanks.

Edited by Alfred Kamon

Do you want our availability in general, or on some specific week? (Checking to be sure)

Me and SB (who switched in for Safyrya who unfortunately had to drop out) are available from 5pm to around midnight on any weekday starting from Saturday. The 24th is an exception. Some days right after that could be a bit unpreditable too.

I don't want to mess up your nice timetable with my horrible paint skills

Edited by Sylphid

If there are any matches in the next few weeks, someone may have to replace me...

I didn't expect the matches to last this long...

And now I have college application essays due.

>_<

That said, the only way I can make this is either Sunday morning or Wednesday night, EST... The latter which isn't possible due to Alfred living in Italy... making Sunday morning the only viable slot for me. (DamnitIhatecollegeapplicationessays.)

Updated, Neal.

And it seems we can finally see when we could fight against Sylph and SB.

Sunday, between 5 PM and 6 PM GMT+0, which would be 6-7PM for me and 12 AM-1PM for you.

It's probably more like 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. EST for me, but yes, I can most likely battle then.

Although, it'd probably be most convenient for me to just drop out... I don't want to cause too much inconvenience to the matches.

Or you guys could just wait 'til, like, mid-February, when I'll be available at most times again because my parents won't be on my case all the time.

If Sylphid is actually on right now, we could do our match now?

Can't... 3DS isn't connected to the Internet at the moment... And I should be studying.

I'll actually be offline in a few short moments...

Edited by Fruity Insanity

Sylphid might be sleeping, it's 00:08 AM in Finland now.

Anyway no... We should wait to see the others' schedule as well before dropping you out. :(

I can wake up at 3 AM if necessary, but I'd really like to battle with you, Neal. We've been planning our team for weeks! >,< And you're mah bro!

Can someone clarify what EST means, btw? It's not the equivalent of GMT+0, isn't it? I'm quite confused.

Edited by Alfred Kamon

Anyway no... We should wait to see the others' schedule as well before dropping you out. :(

I can wake up at 3 AM if necessary, but I'd really like to battle with you, Neal. We've been planning our team for weeks! >,< And you're mah bro!

Can someone clarify what EST means, btw? It's not the equivalent of GMT+0, isn't it? I'm quite confused.

Hehe, I want to battle, too~ And show off my gazillion shinies. Especially the shiny Imposter Ditto I spent, like, 20 hours trying to get. And battle with Alfred, of course.

EST is Eastern Standard Time for the US, my time zone. I live around DC.

Edited by Fruity Insanity

EST is Eastern Standard Time---

Hehe, I want to battle, too~ And show off my gazillion shinies. Especially the shiny Imposter Ditto I spent, like, 20 hours trying to get. And battle with Alfred, of course.

EST is Eastern Standard Time for the US, my time zone. I live around DC.

What he said. Ninja'd

And I live in Pennsylvania. I just happened to be in DC this last weekend! :0

Per request, here's my availability, in terms of GMT +0. Note that I am unavailable today.

Mondays, Wednesdays: From about 4 AM to 8 AM (uh, this'll be Tuesday and Thursday for the guys over the international dateline, respectively)

Tuesdays: From about 6 AM to 8 AM (this is Wednesday for the GMT +0 and over people)

Thursdays: These are always unpredictable

Fridays: From about 4 AM to. . .don't keep me up past 10 AM if you can help it (this translates to Saturday)

Weekends: Even more unpredictable than Thursdays

Living on the butt end of the time zones is rough.

Shuuda, I'm seeing Wackosso today, I'll just ask him right away.

Following dondon's suggestion, I made a public file on Google. You can all access it and edit it as you please.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/10LCD0Dbp2YSF80Vzm6UlJDqTlF3olAZ2m7lYjjyfM5Y/edit?usp=sharing

I'll then update the image of the time table when I get new entries here.

Edited by Alfred Kamon

Shuuda, I'm seeing Wackosso today, I'll just ask him right away.

Following tonton's suggestion, I made a public file on Google. You can all access it and edit it as you please.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/10LCD0Dbp2YSF80Vzm6UlJDqTlF3olAZ2m7lYjjyfM5Y/edit?usp=sharing

I'll then update the image of the time table when I get new entries here.

It was dondon, you might be mistaking his name with mine