Revenge of the Armageddon of the Incredibles Generations: Back to the Independence Day Winter Soldier Rises Mania 30 Gaiden: Live Free or Cry Harder

riariadne

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Refa, why did you vote Doofina? Given that you're the only person on the wagon who I didn't even talk to about Doofina.

Anyway yeah

##Vote: Marth

will be around til almost-phase end and will definitely change if something better comes along, but for now, lynch useless claimed role

Except Grass wasn't lying Doofina because of her role. He was lynching her because of other reasons.

By voting her, he implicitly stated that he didn't believe her claim and I said that there were easier ways of proving that she was fakeclaiming (which by proxy would make lynch on doofina knowing her claim much less dumb) and thus, not lynching a claimed good role on freaking D1. It's this line of thought process that leads Prims to lynching doctors so much.

Also question to the Marth voters. Are you voting him because you think he's fakeclaiming or fsor? I would like to know the reasoning for the latter but wouldn't vote him if the former is the case because 1) that's a bad case (unless you have some other reason for finding him scummy) and 2) reasons. I dunno, I don't want to lynch someone simply because their claim is weak when there are people I find scummier.

By voting her, he implicitly stated that he didn't believe her claim and I said that there were easier ways of proving that she was fakeclaiming (which by proxy would make lynch on doofina knowing her claim much less dumb) and thus, not lynching a claimed good role on freaking D1. It's this line of thought process that leads Prims to lynching doctors so much.

Nope I believed her claim and thought she was scum. Cop could have been camouflage or more likely intended as anti-cult role, which is what she told me it was.

I'm voting Marth because someone's gonna get lynched and worst-case we don't lose much with him. Plus I haven't talked to him at all so I'm personally not losing an active contact.

votals

Marth (3): Snike, scorri, Grassbridger

Grassbridger (1): Refa

Voteless Sceptiles (10): everyone else

there are 33 minutes left in Day 2

Edited by Reinfleche

Inside joke (which will be explained come postgame):

[12/29/13 12:44] <Kuroz> Kaoz's Guide to OC:

[12/29/13 12:44] <Kuroz> 1. Have a stable internet connection.

[12/29/13 12:44] <Kuroz> 2. Refer to all those other guides on OC games in the Info Dump because they're written by people that actually kinda know what they're doing.

[12/29/13 12:46] <Kuroz> (there is no 3.)

[12/29/13 12:47] <Kuroz> (so if you really want to post it, you'll have to do so before Rein comes back)

Suddenly you guys find that Eurykins is dead.

Eurykins, you are V, Town Anarchist.

"The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous."

You are an anarchist in a bad future where Great Britain has become a totalitarian dictatorship. You wear all black and a Guy Fawkes mask. Though many people are unhappy with the state of the country, nobody stands up to them until you do on November 5th by blowing up a building and inviting people to join you in destroying the Parliament building in one year. You help instigate chaos by doing things like invading a broadcasting building to air the previously mentioned invitation on every television in the country, sending out masks like your own, and other cool things. However you are also shown to be a bit morally ambiguous and can be interpreted as a terrorist who is set on revenge. But anyone who thinks like that is probably Hitler anyway. These Mafia people seem similar to Norsefire, so you will be glad to overthrow them.

You enjoy blowing things up and being dramatic, so you naturally have to blow things up when you die. At any point you may respond to your role PM "Setting high explosives near USER". USER will somehow be totally oblivious to this and just before you die, you will trigger them, causing USER to die a terrible death.

You have given away several masks to citizens, so there appears to be multiple V. This is confusing so the town has just decided to only count two of them for some reason. Your vote is thus worth double.

You are aligned with the town and win if all hostile forces are eliminated.

Wait, this isn't who you lynched. How did that happen? Could it be she was dead for a while? Well whatever you ignore that and lynch Bluedoom already.

Bluedoom, you are ChanServ, Town IRC Champion.

"[5:17pm] <ChanServ> Reinfleche set flags +AVv on necktie."

Short for Channel Services, you do useful things on IRC like op people, voice people, and provide your presence. This is pretty neat so there can be a system of order and stuff! There is not a lot to say, you're really cool.

Each night you may respond to this role PM "Night X: Granting USER voice". USER will be given voice in IRC, and thus will be allowed to talk on IRC for the rest of the game! This is surely an invaluable contribution!

You are aligned with the town and win if all hostile forces are eliminated.

Oh. That's poor.

--

end of day Votals

Marth (8): Snike, scorri, Grassbridger, Shin, Refa, SB, eclipse, Polydeuces

Voteless satanists (6): everyone else