Inception Mafia

Paperblade

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like if Strege flips Mafia it's all on me, but I REALLY think Via's not scum (already said why earlier today) and Strege is (especially considering her BPV claim).

Inception Mafia

Strege (6): Refa, kirsche, Poly, Grass, Quote, Euklyd
Rein (1): j00
Quote (4): Strege, SB, Rein, Boron

Voteless Town (0): nobody

You guys went back and forth and finally decided that Strege couldn't be allowed to live anymore! After all, no self-respecting member of the Russian Mafia could be as bumbling as him, could they?

Strege has been lynched. He was Ivan, Mafia Compulsive Vigilante.

You have 24 hours to get in actions. Won't penalize anyone for posting past deadline, but post preview next time.

Edited by BigBadMarshmallow

HERE WE GO, IT'S NINE MAN LYLO TIME BOYS AND GIRLS

WILL THE RUSSIAN MAFIA GET SHUT THE FUCK OUT

OR WILL THE UNDERCOVER COPS STUMBLE AND LOSE FROM AN UNLOSEABLE POSITION

FIND OUT RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW

IT'S TIME FOR DAY 5, MOTHERFUCKERS

GET HYPE

Man, that sounds pretty bastard Euklyd. What's the point of having people of the same alignment if they can't win together? :(

I was even townreading Refa, never would have expected him to be Usurper.

INFORMATION TIME

There are three non-factional kills.

I was going to write up a post, but I have some homework that I really ought to do.

Before I go, question. Are pseudovotes a thing done on SF?

INFORMATION TIME

There are three non-factional kills.

what

how the hell do you have this info

Also, when everyone else sees this, I want results info from last night, NOW.

Specifically if anyone received my role PM last night.

what

how the hell do you have this info

How are you getting this info Euklyd? Are you QA?

I wouldn't ask such a lame question. I made it perfectly clear I don't care about the Usurper.

I am your God(father) and I have spies/ears/eyes/whatever throughout my organization.

...and apparently my spies are content to waste my time telling me lame info like Vanillas exist (N1), the number of Undercover Cops and Russian Mafia (N2), and the wincon of the Usurper (N3).

@lame spies - I will find you and punish you, after I have finished exterminating the filthy vermin that infest my organization.

Wondering who the third mystery kill belongs to. I kinda would've thought scum would've used any sort of extra kill they had by now Nobody votes for now, especially Euklyd since that'd mean scum need to be less coordinated in order to quickhammer (unless his role deactivates, I guess).

Either way, we should probably massclaim. iirc only Euklyd, Poly and Via out of the living people have done it (and j00, but iirc her ascetic had conditions?) I don't mind starting if nobody objects.

the kills being objection + 2x strege makes sense, where would refa get his kill from? you'd think he'd just shoot euklyd then

anyway, i can fullclaim, i'm just one-shot ascetic. i block everything the first time anyone targets me including kills, but anything can break it, even something like poly

i said the ~something~ in the beginning if mafia broke it and town later wanted to prove my role, since if i'd claimed normal ascetic and my west broke it'd be cop running into unclaimed miller

it's not broken so i can confirm no one's targeted me the entire game