Etrian Odyssey 2 Mafia - Game Over

Grace

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm almost tempted to just call for massclaim at this point considering half the game or something has claimed and I don't really see many other important roles that we would need to hide at this point.

SB: Not sure why you specifically are calling for massclaim. If you're info and have something on BBM like you implied, there's no point in massclaiming today. That said, if you don't have anything, I am not opposed to it.

That's probably true. Meh.

Second letter of my first three posts:

Scum Art Online

##Vote: Fleur De Glace

NO

Apart from if it doesn't deactivate in *YLO, Hated people should claim. Loved can do whatever.

Last night I targetted BBM and found out he wasn't town. He's probably scum, but I don't know which specifically. I wanted to keep quiet about the guilty at first for the sake of reactions and seeing some more of his interactions with other players but I'd really rather lynch BBM first so he doesn't waste another night faking Friendly Townie and we can sort out the vig issues tomorrow.

We should probably spend the rest of the day picking a vig target for Wen and safeguard him so he can't fake being hooked as scum.

Elieson - 2x Rolecop

BBM - Friendly Townie

Shinori - 1x Follower

Green - 1x Follower

RD - 3x Track 1x Watch

Fleur - 1x Weird Watch Variant

Add on to this the fact that apparently kirsche is some sort of watcher and yeah, that's a lot of info.

##Unvote

##Vote:BBM

All aboard the cop train I suppose.

... Elie, what's weird about your night results then?

Also, apparently my role was not the reason for weird things happening to Elie beyond the failed NK.

Mainly that my shot was used, but no death occurred. I wasnt happy about that.

Why are you implYing that I should have some additional results or something?

We should probably spend the rest of the day picking a vig target for Wen and safeguard him so he can't fake being hooked as scum.

I'll try that. Hopefully Refa and Shinori get lucky tonight.

And yeah, I think massclaim's called for at this point.

Why don't we save the massclaim for tomorrow considering we have our lynch target so claiming only gives scum more info.

Btw my abilities can't be blocked by safeguard so SG Shinori so he won't be hooked.

Town

SB - Obvtown

Shinori - Doc, CCed bearclaw

Refa - Hooked BBM

Wen - Vig playing badly imo.

Poly - Don't see him wasting the Drive unless he's scumbuddies with Green

Green - Partially confirmed roleclaim, potentially doc saved?

Shin - ED1 strong townread who dropped off the radar

kirsche/Baldrick - Inactive for a while, since coming back their play hasn't been particularly great but it hasn't been that bad either?

scorri - Still hasn't really done anything except one Eli suspicion and roles talk. Apparently got shot though so ???

Eurykins - See scorri but with nothing really redeeming about it?

Elieson - Actions don't make any sense and rolecop that gets full role pm aside from alignment still sounds like a cop if scum pms are anything like bear's flavourwise

BBM - Literally Hitler

Scum

I'm down with kirsche's suggestion unless we think Wen proving his role is more important (it probably isn't, we can do it later).

Votals The First:

BBM (4): SB, kirsche, scorri, Green Poet

Kopfjager (1): Baldrick

Eurykins (1): BBM

Refa (1): Elieson

Elieson (1): Flan

Not Voting (5): Eurykins, Shin, Shinori, Refa, Kopfjager

There are 48 hours and 29 minutes left in the phase. With 13 alive, it takes 7 to hammer, and 4 to lynch at deadline.

Edited by Curly Brace

Since when did not town mean mafia?

If it pleases you SB; I'll target you tonight and you'll learn my exact wincon.

##Unvote, ##Vote: Elieson

Came back and literally said "BBM's case on me is wrong"

I'm claiming Friendly Neighbour ITP, yes. Me getting hooked the night a kill was blocked was unfortunate but that's not part of my claim. And before people talk about how my claim is BS, Manix was a similar role in Trainwreck and my role seems to be based somewhat off that.

BTW, you're also scum because you voted for a friendly townie claim before the cop investigation was outed. No matter how scummy a Friendly townie claim is, if it's not *YLO there's no harm in letting it go by for one day. Also SB's case was something that he made up because he didn't want to out himself. It's based off meta that's not even accurate and his logic about me not pushing a 1v1 that never even existed was dumb.