Etrian Odyssey 2 Mafia - Game Over

Grace

The thing with giving Jan so that the mafia can get fakes is that people always have "what if they're claiming the janned role" in the back of their head

but remember, that doesn't just apply to mafia claiming, it also involves town claiming

it goes both ways

@sb re investigation: trust me when i say you would have been completely screwed without the cop in the setup. everything else ~was~ weak, considering scum had a ninja and stuff.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember when I ran FR mafia and everyone (including me) said that 4 hooks was too much.

doesn't matter; the weakest non-vanilla role in the game can still win if you JUST BELIEVE

Better ET: The Game than Shin Patch. ##shotsfasted

Pokeshin is still the best, any game that can make me rage that much must be amazing

What I don't get is why you didn't ever kill Kopfjager the night you were hooking him or ever hooked me.

I dunno, I thought you brought this up on D2 and I like agreed with you? Like yes I did think I stopped the kill, but that's not really why I wanted to lynch you.

You know I bet even if the mafia did kill Kopf they'd still die because I bet he just kept using his bomb shot expecting to be killed.

Instead he continuously got roleblocked.

My apologies for the seeming mess my play has been. To be honest, I had been trying to make a target out of my self all game, one way or another.

It appears that it bears fruit at the very end :)

You know I bet even if the mafia did kill Kopf they'd still die because I bet he just kept using his bomb shot expecting to be killed.

Instead he continuously got roleblocked.

Well, I couldn't do much about the kill on him until the night I killed him (and myself, herpderp), since I was the one blocking him to hell. XD

*And c'mon, scrubby BBM (as he was attempting to mark someone) and Shin always getting dem role blocks, lol. The lack of kills during the night phases made me so sad inside. Q_Q

EDIT: That, and I was worrying about the fact that people already seemed to insta-assume I was scum based on Eclipsey's early play, so, at least in my mind, there wasn't much I could do aside from enabling the others to do whatnot while preoccupying the vig. ;x

Edited by Eurykins

To be honest, if not for Bear's thing on Elie on Day 2, Eclipse/Eury would've been the next guy on my list of "kill-when-possible".

Granted, I was somewhat lying about having another "shot", since I figured that if everyone knows I got a bomb shot they'd stay away from me, and that's contrary to my goal, namely trying to bring as many people down as I can.

To be honest, if not for Bear's thing on Elie on Day 2, Eclipse/Eury would've been the next guy on my list of "kill-when-possible".

Granted, I was somewhat lying about having another "shot", since I figured that if everyone knows I got a bomb shot they'd stay away from me, and that's contrary to my goal, namely trying to bring as many people down as I can.

Sad part is that I hesitated to choose you, for that very reason (I felt like you were sitting on something MORE, but I didn't know what), but then figured that I'd die soon anyways, so may as well kill the Vig I've been tunneling on all game, lol.

I suppose? I wouldn't think of blocking and killing someone on the same night, it'd seem kinda a waste I guess.

"Hey, I have this watcher report on the dead vig."

"Yeah, well, I hooked him. Dunno how the hell that kill happened."

Oh wow, real life got in the way of being updated on the game until it was over.

@Sangyul: Yes, I apologise for that last post I made against you. That post was probably too severe in tone but I was getting mildly irritated at the fact that you seemed to be getting more and more agitated and emotional when trying to bring out your points. I had tried to drop the case but you brought it back up again with a worse tone and that made me decide that I had to say something about the anger I was sensing. If both of us continued insisting on our views and got even angrier that the other was not seeing from our points of views, things would get even worse. Hence why I was willing to want to drop that case early on.

@Green Poet: When a huge number of players are telling you that you should move your vote away, you should at least consider it. I thik that being open and accepting others' views and opinions sometimes and allowing them to change your own is crucial in finding imposters in a game. I was not irritated, so you don't have to apologise for that.