Serenes Arena Cup I (BALDRICK WINS)

Espinosa

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You won't be able to get it to work because you can't use html on the forum.

Also quick question: Were the seeds arbitrary or based on anything? I noticed I was pretty low, which made sense, but wondered if it might still just be random given Psych drew 11 and also hasn't played before.

Completely random order. The website has a function that lets you just scatter the participants in a random order, I did that twice, then clicked 'produce bracket' or something of the sort.

And I think I've found what I should embed:

serenesLA1.png

Says it might "take a few seconds to update", probably an euphemism considering I updated the bracket with Refa and Dan's match a minute or two ago. Either way, I think this is what I will include in the OP instead.

Espi, I can host Shin vs tables and ZM vs Athena.

I'll send you both the teams for Shin vs. Tables then, in PM. Just tell me if there's anything you've seen me do in the first post and beyond seems difficult to replicate or do fast enough (efficiency is a big thing for me, followed by accuracy) and we'll try to get everything under the same standard / blueprint that can allow me, you and Horace to co-host the same game quickly should one of us be online at the wrong times. If it's even necessary that is...

I will soon. Probably can't calculate supports, though. Limited computer time sucks.

It's easy if you prebuild formulas and stuff. Ill link you to my fe6 drive notes, so you can see an easy way to setup for matches.

Posting again to say that if both players who have already advanced are ready to play with approved teams, we don't have to wait until the rest of the previous round finishes. I think this is a good idea because we keep everyone busy with the game this way. Currently this applies to PKL and Elieson and Dio and Randa in the division below (who don't have to wait until all other games finish, including the one that hasn't begun yet).

For subsequent games, you can make any changes to your teams, including making an entirely new team and keeping your old one intact.

With regards to Wrath/Resolve on Laguz, is it the combination of the two that's banned on a laguz?

Like could I have Resolve Mordecai and Wrath Ranulf on my team, but not Resolve+Wrath Mordecai?

With regards to Wrath/Resolve on Laguz, is it the combination of the two that's banned on a laguz?

Like could I have Resolve Mordecai and Wrath Ranulf on my team, but not Resolve+Wrath Mordecai?

Wrath/Resolve can now be run on non-dragon Laguz in any combination with each other and other skills (within the limit of 25 SP of course).