Serenes Arena Cup I (BALDRICK WINS)

Espinosa

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are three other players affected by Horace's absence, but it's nothing catastrophic. We'll wait for Horace to show up for a few more days before deciding anything on the matter, so that he could finish his game or at least say if he's doing well and able to continue.

There's no problem with proceeding with the round 2 / losers' games until then though, so that should keep most of us busy as far as arena matters are concerned. So everyone send in your new or revised teams to me, while Dandragon sends his team to PKL since that's not a battle I can host or co-host due to being a player in it.

For the last couple of days I actually haven't been sure whether I should start your game or not (didn't really get if you were ready or not).

The following people should still send me their teams some time:

Shin

Athena

Dio

ZM

...so that we can have more games going (I guess with PKL gone things will go a little more slowly without a co-host). When Horace and Psych are done with their match, these two + Anon and Baldrick can also prepare for their next games (I believe I have Baldrick's team already).

No rush because I will be too busy today and tomorrow, but right now I've got absolutely nothing going on (aside from Horace and Psych's game) so people who get their teams ready early can count on my attention as a host while the rest have time to prepare.

i can host again reliably starting monday, although that might be too late for some round 2 games.

i'll try to finish a round 2 team today sometime so that can get going if our round 1 match finishes soon (it should unless mist misses mist a lot) since i'll be unavaliable most of saturday and sunday

I think Volke (and Sothe I guess) should be able to steal items like the Knight Ward, Beorcgaurd, Demiband, etc as a little more of an inscentive to actually use them (well, Volke). It will still probably be terrible, but could be cool if you wanted a gimmick.

Edited by General Horace

But the items would have to be unequipped. If you were to do that it would also have to apply to weapons, which means we'd have to be told the enemies weapons.

(Sorry I posted this in the wrong topic)

Mechanics can change for the link arena, look at shade and provoke. It was just an idea I had in passing, because otherwise, there's like 0 inscentive to use Volke.

Edited by General Horace