Anyone else here tired of "Let It Go"?

Cowboy Karimov

I saw Frozen two months ago, and it was a great movie, but the only things that anyone seems to remember from it was "Let it Go". I am honestly starting to get sick of that song. I'm surprised that there hasn't been an "Obama Sings" video made out of it( technically, there has, but technically not. Take a look-see: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WFJohLn-iCw ). From now on, when I see a link to the song, I'm going to pretend it's this.

I prefer the "Do you want to build a Snowman" (probably goes by another name)

or

"In the Summer".

Though "let it go" has its good moments. My favorite is whenever she says the lines "the cold never bother me anyway" :D.

Hmmmm I just try my best to not let others influence my feelings on things~!

I prefer the "Do you want to build a Snowman" (probably goes by another name)

or

"In the Summer".

=D

That song is both cute and... real sad ;u;

That one's just cute~

And reindeers are better than people!

I think Idina's voice is pretty great in that song =D And I dunno I just like the song too~

But I think of the songs my personal favourites are the two For the First Time in Forever songs! I like the mix you get from the sisters, the mix of optimism and pessimism and the hope and the dread... For some reason it just made me really like the songs~ It kinda gave me chills when I listened to them.

I saw it a week ago, and "Let it Go" is indeed a good song for a good movie, but yes, its about the only thing I hear now when it comes to things related to Frozen and I am getting a little tired of it. But maybe it's just because I prefer "For the first time in forever" as a song and Anna herself as a character over Elsa.

Edited by Silver Lightning

Siiiigh I have lots of trouble trying to decide who I prefer more between Anna and Elsa~

Elsa is the one who I can relate to the most and so I felt for her all throughout the movie, but Anna represents who... I would prefer to be more like, she has the attitude I look up to. Like somebody I'd want to aim to be more like I guess =D

But because of both of those I really can't decide

Edited by Freohr Datia

Siiiigh I have lots of trouble trying to decide who I prefer more between Anna and Elsa~

Elsa is the one who I can relate to the most and so I felt for her all throughout the movie, but Anna represents who... I would prefer to be more like, she has the attitude I look up to. Like somebody I'd want to aim to be more like I guess =D

But because of both of those I really can't decide

Same here, I really like both and admire both of their personalities and characters; I just prefer Anna overall from what I saw in the movie. I like that even though she's never been in a position to do important things and be in charge, she does her best and gets stuff done for the good of everyone and her sister, while I didn't like that Elsa was overall pretty ineffectual and kind of a mess in what she wanted to do and who she wanted to be (and how she handles people); she had a tough life and ironically I feel like I'm more like her, but I dunno, I feel like I would've done things much differently if I were her.

But yes, best sister pair I've seen in a while. I hope Disney continues to make quality work like this. ^_^

(it was a gif of the bloke doing the Robot as a goal celebration which was what anna/hans were doing at some point early in the film because it was the best part of the film so)