Pokemon Omega Ruby Alpha Sapphire Thread - The Game's out, go get it!

Book of Ereshkigal

Out of all the Gen 5 pokes that could have gotten a mega... why Audino?

Has anyone ever caught an Audino outside of dex completion? I always just used them for more exp...

It makes a pretty good cleric in NU and RU.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Out of all the Gen 5 pokes that could have gotten a mega... why Audino?

Has anyone ever caught an Audino outside of dex completion? I always just used them for more exp...

I do,too.I never did use Audino because I just don't like it's design and how they're trying to make it a Chancey/Blissey.Doubt I'll use it now even though it does have a mega.

It makes a pretty good cleric in NU and RU.

I've seen it used in a nationals match.It was actually a pretty good supporter.

Edited by Shinehollow

All this talk about megas and yet it seems that old Pokes will never get regular evolutions anymore.

did audino and altaria really need a mega evolution when it could just as easily be an evolution

/complaint about mega evos

^^my complaint exactly, I mean if we see mega Dunsparce before we see a Dunsparce evolution, it's going to remain near-useless until the next level of Pokemon evolution is introduced. I feel that unless Dunsparce's 100 base stat points are placed 50/50 in his defenses and his ability is significantly improved, he'll never be a serious threat

Edited by Spiky

Sure they will. We got Sylveon in the same generation as Mega evolutions, didn't we?

Eevee never followed anyone's rules. Not even its own.

^^my complaint exactly, I mean if we see mega Dunsparce before we see a Dunsparce evolution, it's going to remain near-useless until the next level of Pokemon evolution is introduced. I feel that unless Dunsparce's 100 base stat points are placed 50/50 in his defenses and his ability is significantly improved, he'll never be a serious threat

Yeah give some pokes at least one evolution if they don't have one already then maybe and even then still give them one then they could have a Mega evo.

just imagine mega lopunny as an evolution instead All of the power.

Ugh, no thank you. It's already hard enough to evolve a Buneary (it needs high happiness and it starts with ZERO happiness). Lopunny does NOT need a regular evolution. xP

Max happiness is a super easy evolution, though. Like, just playing naturally your entire team should hit max happiness by the time they're around level 35-40, if not earlier, (maybe later in X/Y due to inflated experience gains) assuming you got them below level 10.

Max happiness is a super easy evolution, though. Like, just playing naturally your entire team should hit max happiness by the time they're around level 35-40, if not earlier, (maybe later in X/Y due to inflated experience gains) assuming you got them below level 10.

Strange, it was never easy for me except for Pokemon that start with decent happiness levels, like the baby Pokemon, or Pokemon like Golbat that you already evolved through level up.

If you try, you can get pokemon like Golbat to evolve really early. Just give them the soothe bell and never let it faint, and it should evolve by level 30.

Walk more, get a lot of level ups, don't let them faint, don't use bitter healing items on them, perhaps try to catch them in those friendly balls, groom them whenever available.

I know it was pretty easy to do in Generation 5. I've had Leavannies around the mid twenties and a Swoobat in the teens.

I was convinced Mega Audino and Mega Slowbro were fake; I never believe the leaks. Plus the concepts seemed too much like a fan's (and it doesn't help the artwork looked a bit sketchy/rough from afar).

Well, I suppose I'm warming up to Mega Audino and Mega Slowbro always looked amazing, in a weird, pitiful kind of way.

You know, I just realized that after anything leaks a new Mega, they always have a trailer the next day 'sept for Mega Slowbro because Pokemon wants to keep on on the edge of our seats.

But it makes an even better punching bag.

If you want underwhelming there's always the possibility of MEGA STUNFISK

Or mega ice cream.Jeez,I can imagine it with like chocolate syrup on its head,all while having a waffle cone.

Walk more, get a lot of level ups, don't let them faint, don't use bitter healing items on them, perhaps try to catch them in those friendly balls, groom them whenever available.

I know it was pretty easy to do in Generation 5. I've had Leavannies around the mid twenties and a Swoobat in the teens.

Yeah, gen 5 was the only gen where it was even fairly easy, imo. But I do everything you just said and it still takes a really long time for some Pokemon...

I just want Poliwrath to gain access to Aqua Jet and Mach Punch so it can wreck so many things with Belly Drum in tow.

But it makes an even better punching bag.

If you want underwhelming there's always the possibility of MEGA STUNFISK

Can't deny that!

Mega Stunfisk would make my day.

You know, Mega Slowbro makes me wonder about Mega Slowking, which makes me hope for Mega Politoad or Poliwrath.

If Mega Slowking follows the same logic as Mega Slowbro, it'll probably look like this:

10616015_793513144021618_178447967653308

If Mega Slowking follows the same logic as Mega Slowbro, it'll probably look like this:

10616015_793513144021618_178447967653308

Oh, God, my sides. They seem to have entered orbit.